Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,618 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students (8082 Views)

ANOTHER Leak!!unijos Student Esther By Name.(+!8 Photo) / Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... / Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by schumastic(m): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
nma24:
All I see is a guy posing like a model.... Posing with a fellow guy doesn't make him gay.

really and if he is your brother or son to be will you still be bold to type this?
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
schumastic:
na person born this ones so or they got them from a shrine shocked shocked shocked
How
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
schumastic:

really and if he is your brother or son to be will you still be bold to type this?
Yep... I'm an open minded person.
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by Audray(f): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=jaxxy post=49521372]Gay guys are basically normal guys that have fallen into a cool bad habbit [/b]which then has or duplicated a sensual attraction similar to the Attraction between a boy and a gal. Very few have major biological issues. Most are altered sensual bad habits and need reorientation.

I know a gal on ig and another a personal frnd [b]Who were openly lesb guess due to heartbreak from guys
bt now she back to guys After she realized that heartbreak can be done to her by both guys and gals alike
quote]Biko...STOP misinforming people. undecided
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by schumastic(m): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
nma24:
How

the day any of my future son will open their mouth or show signs of being gay wahlia, god in heaven knows there will be two people visiting him that day.
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
[size=15pt] arrgghhh,, they should be tied to a stake and burnt to death cry [/size]
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
schumastic:

the day any of my future son will open their mouth or show signs of being gay wahlia, god in heaven knows there will be two people visiting him that day.
Lol. Its better to have a gay son than a dead one though
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by LorDBolton(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
I've watched brokeback mountain thrice and I fully enjoyed the movie.

My only wahala with gays is that like the igbos give them 'one plot' they start complaining they want more plots lols

This guys may just be using this stunt to hustle american visa lols
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by DarkRed(m): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
Disgusting act. Must you pose like a girl
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by ceejayxy(m): 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
how non oily dey take sweet sef??
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by ibraheemlamar(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
see them!! like AGAMA lizard mtcheew
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by teejaypee: 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
asuo27:
Is too early for you to be calling someone names plz!, learn how to be civil.
Speaking of which, it's a northern State and i know they have christians there as well.
Was Boko Haram not operating there?.
Don't quote me next time with a deliberate attempt to insult me.
Thanks for your understanding from henceforth!.

hehehe! . My sister.

And @ bolded. Christians actually dominate plateau

you said something about boko haram, it was just two or three instances. . .

Also, most beefs you hear/read are normally caused by religious and ethnic differences
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by odogwu2007(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
Young03:
na him business n life

only God can judge
if that be the. Case that means that u are in no position to judge the politicians who steal public found
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by odogwu2007(m): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=odogwu2007 post=49525783] if that be the. Case that means that u are in no position to judge the politicians who steal public found, or the kidnappers, nd when u see the prostitutes u congratulate them. I think it's high time we stop hiding under "thou shall not judge" to encourage atrocities
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by WinkWrld: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
ucsparks:
[size=15pt] arrgghhh,, they should be tied to a stake and burnt to death cry [/size]

YOU CAN TIE THEM AND KILL THEM ALL ALONE...BIG F00L
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by blessedvisky(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
VolTOxic:

What?! No.
What is wrong with you?
Be who you are means be authentic.
Don't pretend to be someone or something you're simply not. Don't live on someones standard. These guys for example are being who they are... They were born that way on default as gays. So no need to pretend they're not simply to please people like you.
They don't give a shít what you think. No pretence.
Boko Haram aren't born that way.
They are influenced by religion. Their religion taught them to kill hence they kill. They are not who are they.
No one is born as a Thief or a ritualist either on default. They are influenced by money. Transgender also are not being who they are. They are all driven by a standard.
VolTOxic:

What?! No.
What is wrong with you?
Don't pretend to be someone or something you're simply not. Don't live on someones standard. These guys for example are being who they are... They were born that way on default as gays. So no need to pretend they're not simply to please people like you.
They are influenced by religion. Their religion taught them to kill hence they kill. They are not who are they.
No one is born as a Thief or a ritualist either on default. They are influenced by money. Transgender also are not being who they are. They are all driven by a standard.
VolTOxic:

What?! No.
What is wrong with you?
VolTOxic:
Gay or not, I'll forever encourage people to be who they are! One shouldn't have to act normal just to win people approval. Just be who you are. No pretence. No lies.
So what if one is a serial killer or an armed robber, you'll encourage them to remain that way since its who they are, right?? undecided

Lest I forget, you will also encourage a necrophiliac and a paedophile to be who they really are right?. Bros, anything that is not societally acceptable is gotten rid off, one way or the other. This homosexuality isn't natural. All you see there are two guys wanting to satisfy themselves with their fantasies. THEY WERE NOT BORN THAT WAY. People can't turn gay without homosexual influence from an impressionable age, either during childhood or early adolescent life.

Some turn gay for money.
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by schumastic(m): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
nma24:
Lol. Its better to have a gay son than a dead one though

my dear both are the same o cus he can't reproduce so he is as good as dead
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
I don't get why guys are pissed over this. Him being gay means more puccy for us straight.
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by CHYMZZY(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
VolTOxic:

What?! No.

What is wrong with you?

can you hear yourself?
born by default.
you been beatin' round the bush right from the time i quote you...
Nwanne belu ebelu...
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by benega: 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
universityfailu:
shutup. Be who they are? what are they? Flaming faqqots up there Who are "proud"?

God is watching dis world in 3D.
u dey bash gays where u no fit grow common beard, who is now d gay?
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by universityfailu(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
benega:
u dey bash gays where u no fit grow common beard, who is now d gay?
bro wetin concern beard with gay shii na?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) / A Reply To Nho4 (it's A Thread) / Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.