Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone (1406 Views)

Imagine What She Fell In Luv With / Can U Break Your Values for someone 2 fall in love with you? / In Luv With My Husband's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by yoa: 1:57am On Oct 12, 2009
meeting a gel who inventually made me fall in luv with her on phone, how possible can dat be undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by Kunbee: 2:02am On Oct 12, 2009
Anyfin is possible
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by yme1(f): 2:06am On Oct 12, 2009
i am pretty good at lust, so that is no new thing for me undecided
as for love cant really tell tho undecided
by the way is it gel or guy or girl
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 12, 2009
Hmmmm might be the initial stage of lust love, infatuation and all that good stuff, enjoy it while it lasts smiley
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by Eshyy(m): 5:12am On Oct 12, 2009
Yeah, since u've not seèn the chic or guy 1 on 1, u conjure all kinds of atributes or tins. U'll get ova it
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by AniLee(f): 6:36am On Oct 12, 2009
Aint sure too if love is the right word. I think you've simply fallen for her.
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by Airtimex(m): 7:12am On Oct 12, 2009
Possible
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by Shola2009(m): 8:48am On Oct 12, 2009
Rubbish, people often mistaken being attached to someone and being in love with someone, Ya'll need to go to school!!
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by biola44: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2009
tell em grin
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by sweetpie23: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2009
you must be dreaming
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by Abbeycity4(f): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2009
some names are jst sooooooooooo funny lolzzzzzzzzz. . . . which on is AIRTIME again
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by hbabe(f): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2009
@OP

I don't think it is possible to fall in love via phone calls alone, I believe you must meet someone and get to know the person before love can occur. But I know it is possible to be attracted to someone via phone calls and attraction may lead to love or lust; it all depends on what the attraction turns to when you meet. Sometimes it turns to nothing. cool
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by ogbes24: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2009
it is possible to fall and stand in love with a girl on phone if you love her then cary goooooooooooo
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 13, 2009
Don't ever make that mistatke because i once did and guess what? I was dissappointed when i saw her becase the girl wowo. And i already fell in love with her sweet voice.
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by 190: 7:51am On Oct 13, 2009
I tot GEL WAS SUPPOSED TO BE USED FOR HAIR ONLY~~ undecided
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by morzook(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2009
go to school first then "gels" will fall in love with you.

ALI IS A BOY, SIMBI IS A GIRL
am sure they taught you that in nursery school.

.[color=][/color]
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by iice(f): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2009
Attraction/lust/crush/infatuation = Love A+. . .next!
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by ruffman(m): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2009
@hbabe its really hapening, i be victim many timez, but i will also like to get communicate with u wellah,

u can contact me on this TILEWANAIJA@YAHOO.COM.

am online, now , everyday, or

flax my mobile number now i will call u back, 07081156395

i gat a message to deliver to you
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2009
@ ruffman
iice:

Attraction/lust/crush/infatuation = Love A+. . .next!
hmmmmmmmmmmm,
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by Ben13: 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2009
There is probably a Jazz undecided
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2009
WTH are you talking about.
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by MyValli(f): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2009
Omo, open you eyes, it's not love oh!! Start seeing each other and get back to us in a months time, then we can conclude from there
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by wasobia(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2009
Its possible but cant really stand the test of time. Time is required to maintain relationship, how much do u have to spend on the phone to keep the fire burning. Its bound to fail. Chikena.
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by ladyhard(f): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2009
chipmunkey:

Don't ever make that mistatke because i once did and guess what? I was dissappointed when i saw her becase the girl wowo. And i already fell in love with her sweet voice.

Next time hold your heart until you have met the girl. That is look before you leap.
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by Fiona0007: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2009
Gel fallen on the phone?
Wipe it immediately! tongue
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by yoa: 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2009
am talking about babe probably is the voice
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by yoa: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2009
moreover she talk say she luv me too and anetime wey we talk na she dey always pourout her mind na wey thing dey make the feelings come be that so sha u wun blame now if na u wetin u go do angry angry undecided undecided what eva u say matters alot
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by skfa1: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2009
lol @ poster

Girl not Gel
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by Fiona0007: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2009
@poster
sorry i was joking earlier.
i think there's nothing wrong if you like the girl you were talking on the phone. may be try to meet up and see how it goes.
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by lightwalk(m): 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2009
Y'all talking on lower levels
YES! you can fall in love with someone on phone
but definitely not in Nigeria coz am not sure if video call is working
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by yoa: 4:47am On Oct 16, 2009
the call has been for a while now and is getting deep do u call this infauation or what undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone by yoa: 4:48am On Oct 16, 2009
i mean infantuation

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Love Life And My Choir / My Blind Date Experience! / How Can I Control Myself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.