Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

How Can I Control Myself? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Control Myself? (1405 Views)

I Imagine A Lot, How Do I Control It? / Being A Nervous Guy How Can I Control My Relationship? / I Can't Control Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Control Myself? by LoveKing(m): 1:00am On Dec 15, 2010
I just came to town for the holidays. apart from me, my dad and my mum in the house, the rest girls, student nurses staying with my Mum for 3 weeks for a holiday course. at present i share a room with 2 of the girls, the rest two share another room, and they are staying like 2-3 times per week. and at this time , we've only slept once together, and we went along very well that nite. we started talking about sex matters that nite seeing they were nurses, my dark twisted mind started playing games on me, the conversation went on well. since then i've been having unecessary hard on. and they will be coming on friday, my parents are going out. pls guys advise me on what to do
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by Dsense(m): 1:02am On Dec 15, 2010
Hump the hell outta them . . . . . . .
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by MurphyG1(m): 1:22am On Dec 15, 2010
D-sense:

Hump the hell outta them . . . . . . .
seconded!
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by agabaI23(m): 1:26am On Dec 15, 2010
How old are you bros?
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by InkedNerd(f): 1:42am On Dec 15, 2010
You might wanna stay away from them if they're your mother's students. It could come back and bite you later on and make your mom look bad. Normally, I'd say go for it but in this case I'm against it since your parents reputations are involved.
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by Ivynwa(f): 2:00am On Dec 15, 2010
Please please do yourself a favour and get yourself out of that situation by going by a family friend or relation to stay until the ladies leave the house, this is for you to run away from temptation. Perhaps your mother forgot to remember that she shouldn't put her son in that kind of situation in the first place, some women forget and ignore such important things only to lay blames when things get complicated. If you make any mistake and falls into the temptation such positioning poses to you, you will be blamed for bringing disgrace to them, nobody will remember that they themselves exposed you to that in the first place.
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by MurphyG1(m): 2:02am On Dec 15, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

You might wanna stay away from them[b] if they're your mother's students[/b]. It could come back and bite you later on and make your mom look bad. Normally, I'd say go for it but in this case I'm against it since your parents reputations are involved.
Talking about students, it depends on their ages. What if they are matured  enuff, like 25 yrs plus. The question is @ poster, can u give us an idea about their age range? So we will knw if its advisable for u to go ahead or not.
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by MurphyG1(m): 2:03am On Dec 15, 2010
Ivynwa:

Please please do yourself a favour and get yourself out of that situation by going by a family friend or relation to stay until the ladies leave the house, this is for you to run away from temptation. Perhaps your mother forgot to remember that she shouldn't put her son in that kind of situation in the first place, some women forget and ignore such important things only to lay blames when things get complicated. If you make any mistake and falls into the temptation such positioning poses to you, you will be blamed for bringing disgrace to them, nobody will remember that they themselves exposed you to that in the first place.
How? By impregnating one of em?
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by HighChief4(m): 3:15am On Dec 15, 2010
Bro if you like any of them, you can try her out, but make sure you play safe to avoid pregos
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by Carolece(f): 3:24am On Dec 15, 2010
get yourself a chastity belt

or better yet, cut your chunk off, the blood will stop dripping by time weekend comes, so by then you will start acting normal.
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by Carolece(f): 3:27am On Dec 15, 2010
MSN:
YIM:
Email: hidden
Current Status: Offline

Your behavior is no co-incidence. Copied from your profile page, the website said it all.
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by Osama10(m): 3:42am On Dec 15, 2010
Carolece:

MSN:
YIM:

Your behavior is no co-incidence. Copied from your profile page, the website said it all.

That was really funny.
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 15, 2010
Your only solution is to avoid talking abt sex with them.
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by iice(f): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2010
Different rooms. . .when you feel tension setting in, change channel fast.
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by JoeCork: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2010
LoveKing:

I just came to town for the holidays. apart from me, my dad and my mum in the house, the rest girls, student nurses staying with my Mum for 3 weeks for a holiday course. at present  i share a room with 2 of the girls, the rest two share another room, and they are staying like 2-3 times per week. and at this time , we've only slept once together, and we went along very well that nite. we started talking about sex matters that nite seeing they were nurses, my dark twisted mind started playing games on me, the conversation went on well. since then i've been having unecessary hard on. and they will be coming on friday, my parents are going out. pls guys advise me on what to do

LoveKing , ermm Bro, if u lookin for help with self service, U only neeed your left hand wink
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by Creamish(f): 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

You might wanna stay away from them if they're your mother's students. It could come back and bite you later on and make your mom look bad. Normally, I'd say go for it but in this case I'm against it since your parents reputations are involved.

True . . . . i'd rather u mess around wit any other chick if it's dat bad. Its not worth d embarrassment for ur folks.
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by MMM2(m): 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2010
loveking u really have a nice parents 4 making dat kind of sweet arrangement 4 u, so u should be a hot striker, try and Bleep 3 girls or if impossible Bleep de 4 of dem. May be ur parents want u 2 select 1 for a wife
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2010
i don't need any body to tell me u are under aged, take it easy,u still young 4 dis dude
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by daduke2k(m): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2010
*dat u plat nk* @op, itz of no use telin u 2 avoid shyt coz u wuld stil do it al d same. Go ahead and suit ursef.
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2010
LoveKing:

I just came to town for the holidays. apart from me, my dad and my mum in the house, the rest girls, student nurses staying with my Mum for 3 weeks for a holiday course. at present i share a room with 2 of the girls, the rest two share another room, and they are staying like 2-3 times per week. and at this time , we've only slept once together, and we went along very well that nite. we started talking about sex matters that nite seeing they were nurses, my dark twisted mind started playing games on me, the conversation went on well. since then i've been having unecessary hard on. and they will be coming on friday, my parents are going out. pls guys advise me on what to do
waka dere,,,infact ur nyash
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by dobodobo(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2010
I think your dick is hungry, feed him since you feed the stomach when hungry
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by 190: 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2010
Ivynwa:

ivy how can u say that
he should do it, so everyone can go home happy
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by freecocoa(f): 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2010
Op ermmm are you screwing the both oe em?
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2010
@Op, no dull urself oh. U should go hard on them mehn! Opportunities like this are rare dude. grin
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by LoveKing(m): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2010
brodas, its not easy oh. drama don happen.
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by philip0906(m): 9:18am On Dec 22, 2010
Carolece:

MSN:
YIM:

grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by pwiz(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2010
@OP Which drama happen? Hope no be Zap up? hehehehehehehehe
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by lovejo(m): 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2010
If u did not rape them, it is ok,but they will surely rape u, nurses don't get pregnant except they want, carry go on mutual level
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by opabukun(m): 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2010
@poster,can i be your guest say Fri/Sat pls?
grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Control Myself? by MeGaStReEt: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2010
run run run run run and keep running

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Naija Girls Lie A Lot / An American Model On Dating Her Type / Say Something Sweet And Nice To Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.