Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) (46452 Views)

Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers / John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises / Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by KoldKash(m): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Any man that assault a woman is an eternal disgrace to manhood, and doesn't deserve to be a man.

Your opinion or a dogma?

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by EdDave(m): 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Why did she allow him back into her life in the first place? Men like these don't change. He left you when times were hard and he s coming back now that you are probably doing better than him. Cause he thinks he owns you?
If the ladies in question stamp their feet and refuse abusive men back into their lives and allow social welfare handle the matter of the husband s kids responsibilities, would we hear stuff like these?
If you were seperated or divirced , you are free to date/re-marry.
Now she s battered and broken and the stupid boy is free.
I will always blame women for remaining in abusive relationships.
Ignorance is a biaach. angry

3 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by KoldKash(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
There is NOTHING the fooool will say that can be accepted as valid reasons. Even if she is a serial cheat or insulting it won't justify his disgrace.

According to you.
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hell knows no fury like a scorned man. This is barbaric angry

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Koolking(m): 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
stephenduru:

Two years ago my husband kick me out of his house along with my 3 daughters ages 9, 7 and 4. I was forced to move back to my father’s house and struggled to provide for my 3 children as he completely neglected them and even took them off his medical insurance provided by his office, Zenith Bank Plc.

After much struggle, I finally got back on my feet. Got a great job, enrolled my kids in a new school and rented an apartment for my 3 kids and I.

Early hours of June 19th, on my way back from a function, a friend had parked right in front of the gate of my apartment to press the bell for the gateman to open the gate and let me into the compound when suddenly he was rushed at and attacked by a man waving an object.

The first impression was that it was an armed robber trying to rob us. My friend, (a man) pushed him away but he came charging back. At this point, I looked out the opened door and realized it was John Edobor my enstrange husband. Before we could react a group of area boys showed up but rather than saving us from the assailant, they joined him.

The story does not add up whatsoever. To think I buy the nonsense above means am being gullible and docile. The story clearly reek of bitterness from a clearly estranged wife, trying to hit back big time at the exhusband. How would you not recognised a man you begot three children from in a twinkle of an eye? What manner of man (with his exposure) would just assault another man and supposed wife for no known reason? Even mad people don't attack people like. I don't understand why people resort to cheap blackmail to press home their demands.

If the woman wanted fatherly care for her children, a simple court order would have saved her all these hassle of blackmail.

3 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by dominique(f): 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
Now that Zenith bank knows that there is an animal in their workforce, they must do the needful and sack him at once.

By now, the NPF should be aware that a psychopath roams freely on the streets, they too must do the needful and arrest him at once. So many animals in human skin in this country, God help us.
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by logicab: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
There is NOTHING the fooool will say that can be accepted as valid reasons. Even if she is a serial cheat or insulting it won't justify his disgrace.
Ogbeni shut up. How do you even know the man did this wey you carry the matter for head? She should simply report the matter to the police and let them investigate and follow up; after all this is allegedly a crime of assault.

2 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by asahnwaKC: 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
So sad... cry cry....justice for her...but too sad..in Africa it's the man's world. undecided
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by ephi123(f): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
The man is a real animal in human skin.
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by xamster(m): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Gosh!...This devilish creature must be apprehended.
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by ephi123(f): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Koolking:

The story does not add up whatsoever. To think I buy the nonsense above means am being gullible and docile. The story clearly reek of bitterness from a clearly estranged wife, trying to hit back big time at the exhusband. How would you not recognised a man you begot three children from in a twinkle of an eye? What manner of man (with his exposure) would just assault another man and supposed wife for no known reason? Even mad people don't attack people like. I don't understand why people resort to cheap blackmail to press home their demands.

If the woman wanted fatherly care for her children, a simple court order would have saved her all these hassle of blackmail.

Level of exposure does not necessarily imply lack of violence. There are successful highly exposed people who commit domestic violence. Just to point that out.

2 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by dominique(f): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Koolking:

Did you not see the X-ray photographs and her fractured leg? Did she inflict those injuries on herself just to implicate her ex? You have to watch crime documentaries to understand the extent bitter exes will go to hurt their ex especially if they see that the ex is doing well without them.

4 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
since u no wan peel d woman again y not allow d guy that want to peel her, to peel her. d ex is just a loser

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
So zenith bank employs monsters. How can you pay someone who does this kind of thing? Good thing I don't bank with them. More investigation should be done on this if he's guilty then people should go asking for their account to be closed, if they ask why present them this woman's case.
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by histemple: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
josite:
half story.now u know why u must vote with your feet when u discover an ex husband is very much alive.

Even with her story alone, one could tell that she is an evil woman. You ran away with the kids and started dating another man without filling for divorce first.

Why not get a divorce first then continue opening your legs to all manner of men?

Your husband obviously attacked your lover and your adulterous self joined the fight.

Just look at your stinking mouth that he came and you allowed him access to "MY" kids. As if you are the only one who owns the kids.

This is what some women do. They would run away with the kids, rent a house and go into prostitution thereby exposing the kids to negative influences as different men will be flocking the house to patronize their adulterous mother.

3 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by chimoskyg(m): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
Was he among detrench workers or got message of detrench?

But nothing on earth shld warrant such by human to another
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
dominique:

Did you not see the X-ray photographs and her fractured leg? Did she inflict those injuries on herself just to implicate her ex? You have to watch crime documentaries to understand the extent bitter exes will go to hurt their ex especially if they see that the ex is doing well without them.
My dear sometimes you don't need to reply people especially when it is clear exactly who they are(hopeless misogynists). As far as I am concerned,an attack on a ex must always involve their enstranged partners as the first suspects. He has all the motives to commit this crime,whether in person or employing thugs.
The Lady herself is also to blame for letting the ex know where she stays before the whole divorce process is over. She should have taken extra precautions. If he wants to see his kids,he should wait till the divorce has been filed and processed after all he never cared about them when he kicked them out. I swear some women are learners oh!
Meanwhile,thank God for social media so this should go viral soon and appropriate human right activists and lawyers can take action in remanding that monster called Ovie that is roaming freely now.
I don't even get why some men are so wicked,you kicked her out and abandoned them,the lady moved on with her life,yet you had the guts to harm her physically? Someone who has three kids to cater for that you refused to do?
Devil is really alive in some humans!
Such a pity! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by p1jiobi: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
I am a lawyer I can tell this story isn't complete. Something is fishy. Well emmmm. Get well soon sha and tell us the whole truth.... " u were coming back someone attacked u" your estranged husband drove u and the kids out of the house without reason" pls spare us the bullshittttttttttt.

4 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by manyidea(f): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by TAXMASTER: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Some men are plainly evil and highly demonic. After separation from Her, he still had the mind to physically brutalise and publicly humiliate her. It is a shame that someone that is supposed to be facing Attempted Murder charge is walking freely on the streets. It is equally a shame that Zenith Bank has refused to disengage the attempted murderer who perpetrated an act that is wickedly and uncivil. What kind of bank is Zenith bank BTW? What king of image are they sending out?

I sympathise with the woman and all women that are victims to physical abuse by their spouse, exes or male siblings.

Hitting a woman is highly irresponsible and shameless, hiring thugs to attack a woman and an innocent man is the lowest of shamelessness.

Indeed, the man is unfit to be termed a man in the Council of Men.

Therefore, I, on behalf of myself and all male gender worldwide (from age 1 day and above) hereby strip her husband of the privileged "Man/Male" title. Henceforth, Her husband should be referred to as Ovie and not Mr Ovie, It should be used while addressing Ovie and not "Him or his".

NOTE:
Any man that physically assault any female folk from my family will surely have an appointment with God through the most painful and brutal way.
And u have forgotten that he will be a land owner and well recognised over there by the time u will die and meet up with him,by then he might have been a well known man by the area boys over there and when he sees and recognises ur face as the man who sent him to that great beyond........ur guess is as good as mine,he will fry ur ass over there,abi u no go die? undecided
TonyeBarcanista:
Some men are plainly evil and highly demonic. After separation from Her, he still had the mind to physically brutalise and publicly humiliate her. It is a shame that someone that is supposed to be facing Attempted Murder charge is walking freely on the streets. It is equally a shame that Zenith Bank has refused to disengage the attempted murderer who perpetrated an act that is wickedly and uncivil. What kind of bank is Zenith bank BTW? What king of image are they sending out?

I sympathise with the woman and all women that are victims to physical abuse by their spouse, exes or male siblings.

Hitting a woman is highly irresponsible and shameless, hiring thugs to attack a woman and an innocent man is the lowest of shamelessness.

Indeed, the man is unfit to be termed a man in the Council of Men.

Therefore, I, on behalf of myself and all male gender worldwide (from age 1 day and above) hereby strip her husband of the privileged "Man/Male" title. Henceforth, Her husband should be referred to as Ovie and not Mr Ovie, It should be used while addressing Ovie and not "Him or his".

NOTE:
Any man that physically assault any female folk from my family will surely have an appointment with God through the most painful and brutal way.
And u have forgotten that he will be a land owner and well recognised over there by the time u will die and meet up with him,by then he might have been a well known man by the area boys over there and when he sees and recognises ur face as the man who sent him to that great beyond........ur guess is as good as mine,he will fry ur ass over there,abi u no go die?
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by histemple: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
Koolking:

This is what most promiscuous women do. You ran away with the 3 kids and start galivanting with other men.
Imagine her choice of words that she "allowed him access to MY kids" as if she owns the kids alone.

The lucrative job you got is obviously prostitution and you rented the apartment for that purpose. I pity those kids who must have seen enough.

Before opening her legs to every dick and Harry, why not get a divorce first? After two years you are still preparing to file for a divorce but you are already sleeping around.

There is no way she shouldn't have identified the husband at first sight. So, pretending that she thought he was an armed robber further shows how devilish and mischievous she is.

I am sure the court saw the facts and granted him bail on liberal terms.

God will continue to punish your adulterous self and that leg will rotten away for painting an innocent man black.

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by wickedworld: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
John or what is ur name , u will never no rest, may u be chain one place like a mad man.

May ur life be so miserable that u will commit suicide. I declear u jobless hence forth.

Every where u walk may area boys attact u. May friend and family run away from u for this sign of madness in u, u are cursed.

U have a mother and wicked a woman that have 3 daugthers from u , no matter what she did chai u are an animal.

Pls how did u get a job in that bank? Get ur sack letter now because bank is not mearnt for madman.
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
Too many kids commenting here. You didn't read in between that lopsided story of that "early morning function attender" with her 'male friend'. Nor did the kids here thought about the negative moral impact of the woman leaving the three small girls all the night and was "coming from function early in the morning". Too many kids in nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Jeez this is too bad!! No reason whatsoever warrants this. This should get trending on Twitter and well meaning Nigerians should pick up this case, this woman a victim of brutal domestic violence would get the needed justice she deserves. Even if this her husband begs and decide to compensate her, if she can't use this affected leg normally then everything seems to be a blur.

2 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by opribo(m): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Zenith Bank again with their bad cultured staff. I wonder what they will say this time about this. Someday now a mad man seen as a banker will break a customers head in that bank. They are the same people that will go kneeling down infront of Fayose. CBN needs to do a background check on the staff of Zenith Bank.
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
histemple:

This is what most promiscuous women do. You ran away with the 3 kids and start galivanting with other men.
Imagine her choice of words that she "allowed him access to MY kids" as if she owns the kids alone.

The lucrative job you got is obviously prostitution and you rented the apartment for that purpose. I pity those kids who must have seen enough.

Before opening her legs to every dick and Harry, why not get a divorce first? After two years you are still preparing to file for a divorce but you are already sleeping around.

There is no way she shouldn't have identified the husband at first sight. So, pretending that she thought he was an armed robber further shows how devilish and mischievous she is.

I am sure the court saw the facts and granted him bail on liberal terms.

God will continue to punish your adulterous self and that leg will rotten away for painting an innocent man black.
Sadist

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by wickedworld: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
histemple:

Even with her story alone, one could tell that she is an evil woman. You ran away with the kids and started dating another man without filling for divorce first.

Why not get a divorce first then continue opening your legs to all manner of men?

Your husband obviously attacked your lover and your adulterous self joined the fight.

Just look at your stinking mouth that he came and you allowed him access to "MY" kids. As if you are the only one who owns the kids.

This is what some women do. They would run away with the kids, rent a house and go into prostitution thereby exposing the kids to negative influences as different men will be flocking the house to patronize their adulterous mother.

Just tell us u are the madman friend since u know too much and save us the grammer.

And what if she open her leg to different man , u think that is the best treatment for her has an educated man.

And if she open her leg for different man has u claim thet tells ur friend his not a responsible man which he has proven through his action.
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by battleaxe: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
p1jiobi:
I am a lawyer I can tell this story isn't complete. Something is fishy. Well emmmm. Get well soon sha and tell us the whole truth.... " u were coming back someone attacked u" your estranged husband drove u and the kids out of the house without reason" pls spare us the bullshittttttttttt.

So Oga Lawyer,
From your vast experience practicing law, what are the valid reasons allowed under the Nigeria Legal system, for a spouse to met such to his or her partner?

2 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Twinkleme: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
There will NEVER be an excuse for her estranged husband's behaviour. I feel sad for the innocent children he does not seem to want nor does he want their mother to care for them.
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Koolking(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
dominique:

I was not a witness neither were you. I don't swallow lopsided stories hook and line. People go at length to blackmail just to achieve their selfish aims. The X-ray does not approve anything in the story. It might be something else but not what transpired in the story.

My dear, you have the 'Right to Believe' anything, exercise it.

ephi123:

Level of exposure does not necessarily imply lack of violence. There are successful highly exposed people who commit domestic violence. Just to point that out.

Of course. I never denied that fact. I was only disbelieving the story

2 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Why would a right thinking man do this to his wife? To me, I believe the best punishment to a woman is leaving the house for her for days. Also, women should be mindful of the kind of men they settle with. I wouldn't be surprised if he had shown abusive traits before marriage but love blinded her those periods..

Very sad indeed.
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by eyinjuege: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
Koolking:

Are you implying her legs were broken by someone else, and not the ex husband?

You mean she doesn't know who attacked her?

You think she's got some amnesia following the attack?

Or she was involved in a road traffic accident, and is lying that it was her ex husband that attacked her?

Or you think she paid some thugs to attack her, and then lied on her ex husband in order to implicate him?

" I'm not understanding "

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

63-Year-Old Ugandan Publicly Flogged For Attempting To Sleep With Daughter-InLaw / Suspected Eiye Cultists Arrested For Killing 22 In Lagos (photos, Video) / Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.