Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) (46461 Views)

Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers / John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises / Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by kindredspirit(m): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
eyinjuege:

Are you implying her legs were broken by someone else, and not the ex husband?

You mean she doesn't know who attacked her?

You think she's got some amnesia following the attack?

Or she was involved in a road traffic accident, and is lying that it was her ex husband that attacked her?

Or you think she paid some thugs to attack her, and then lied on her ex husband in order to implicate him?

" I'm not understanding "

Quit wasting your breath ( keystrokes? ) trying to reason with these folks. Understanding their mind(s) is futile.
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
Most people jump into conclusion without proper investigation.Why would a married woman with 3 kids who's yet to be divorced be hanging out with another man and you expect the husband to take it with a smile.Itchy kitty kat syndrome.

Some women can never do without tasting as many sausages as possible because adultry runs in their blood.Where was that man she was hanging out with when the husband was paying her bride price.You think all men would just let go without drawing some blood.

I only pity for the children because their mum hers really created a monster she'd live to remember the rest of her life.

4 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Gabaleve:

Na true bros, esp as e cum be husband/wife matter, cos me i nor know which kind function she dey cum from as early as 6am with dat kind tight trouser
for the man to bring thugs along,it means the lady maybe in a relationship with the man she called her friend. It's not like the man was seeing the man friend for the first time,who even know maybe the man friend caused this. The man brought the eru ikus along for the man friend. We're yet to hear the banker husband's side of the story sha

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by drealnamdy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
I hate stories like this...its being three month and he is still walking around as a free man like it was nothing...don't u have relatives and brothers that can avenge ur brutality for u.. Thank God for my people... Igbo kwenu!!!,..u can't try this on any of our sisters and go free... U dey maaaaaaad
angry....

Well make I no say much cos I still don't u derstand what a married woman with three kids is doing with another man inside his car .. And wat happend to the man in question ( her so called friend) ? This story is even one sided sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Women should also stop cheating on men that paid their bride price and takes care of them and their children. Some men are vindictive and would take their pound of flesh for every cheating they catch their women involved in.
Even if a man cheats,must you? 2 wrongs can never make a right,men are naturally polygamous,don't try to cheat on your man as a revenge if you don't want to bleed. Just keep praying for him to stop the cheating and be successful in his endeavours. He's the head and provider for the family,stop comparing yourself with him. This recession period has gotten a lot of men into depression and their wives are flexing around
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Hearthynukeh(f): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
Too bad...
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by deenee: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
I don't support any form of violence and have a very low and dim opinion of men that act violently towards women.

This said I think it will only make sense if we hear John's side of the story. We have only heard the lady's bit and we are quick to attack John. I know that our judicial system is really messed up but I also doubt that John would be allowed to walk free if he truly attacked her without any form of physical or emotional confrontation.

I have seen a well brought up fellow turn into a monster overnight simply because he got himself into a marriage with a woman who was very good at using emotional blackmail. I mean a very good friend whom we all referred to as a model husband right from university days (the guy is from a very good and stable home, had good grades in school, very religious, rarely drank, never smoked and didn't have sex until marriage, had a great job) and the moment the guy married he just became a monster simply because he married the wrong lady.

I am not holding forth for John but I beg to ask the following questions

Why did John chase the lady and their three daughters out of their matrimonial home in the first place?

What are the prior incidents that led to the separation. I am not a sooth sayer but people just don't wake up and start acting strangely towards their partner especially if they already have three wonderful children and have been married for over ten years

What is the role of the family members in this whole fiasco? Are they saying that John and the lady don't have immediate and or even extended family members that can mediate in the matter? What of the church?

Who is this mysterious friend that was with the lady on the day she was attacked and what is her relationship with the man friend?

I mean my questions can on and on and on.

I pray she gets well in time and recovers quickly. But more importantly I pray they sort this issue out amicably if not for anything but at least for the sake of the innocent children.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
drealnamdy:
I hate stories like this...its being three month and he is still walking around as a free man like it was nothing...don't u have relatives and brothers that can avenge ur brutality for u.. Thank God for my people... Igbo kwenu!!!,..u can't try this on any of our sisters and go free... U dey maaaaaaad
angry....

Well make I no say much cos I still don't u derstand what a married woman with three kids is doing with another man inside his car .. And wat happend to the man in question ( her so called friend) ? This story is even one sided sef undecided
have you heard the man's side of the story before concluding like the female species?

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
Oga oya come n tell us what happen mek we hear ur own side of d story...
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
dominique:
Now that Zenith bank knows that there is an animal in their workforce, they must do the needful and sack him at once.

By now, the NPF should be aware that a psychopath roams freely on the streets, they too must do the needful and arrest him at once. So many animals in human skin in this country, God help us.
sack him for what? Have you heard his own side of the story? How are you even sure he's the one that broke her leg?
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by twentysixteen(f): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Shame shame shame shammmmmmme on
you John(singing). Can you do this to ur mother or ur sister? Yet you call yourself a man. Are u even human?Is she really d mother of you kids? Wow, you are just an ekwensu. Go hide your head in Shame, you owe your kids an explanation.

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
assana:
embarassed what a shame, this is the height of wickedness, Zenith bank should lay the man off ASAP he is of no use.
if they fire him,do you want him to be jobless and become nuisance on the street? You're unpatriotic. You don't like your country. You want to see another jobless youth right?
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by ashala(m): 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
Na Wah oooo
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
Eya. Handsome dude. I wonder what pushed him to the edge when he could always get another female.
I didn't bother to read the story so if the cause was explained someone should shoot me a mention.
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by ashala(m): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
histemple:

Even with her story alone, one could tell that she is an evil woman. You ran away with the kids and started dating another man without filling for divorce first.

Why not get a divorce first then continue opening your legs to all manner of men?

Your husband obviously attacked your lover and your adulterous self joined the fight.

Just look at your stinking mouth that he came and you allowed him access to "MY" kids. As if you are the only one who owns the kids.

This is what some women do. They would run away with the kids, rent a house and go into prostitution thereby exposing the kids to negative influences as different men will be flocking the house to patronize their adulterous mother.

The story really get as e be shaa. She didn't state the actual reason why the man attacked her. I guess he must have caught her in a compromising position with another man after several earlier warnings. Buh he should have controlled his anger shaa as it does not justify his actions. I know women, they will push you into taking an action and then turn around screaming ABUSE! ABUSE!
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by abike12(f): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
This one is not a man, he's the son of the devil. I really hope she presses charges and he spends more than a few months cooling off in Kirikiri

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Fanirandele: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Women should also stop cheating on men that paid their bride price and takes care of them and their children. Some men are vindictive and would take their pound of flesh for every cheating they catch their women involved in.
Even if a man cheats,must you? 2 wrongs can never make a right,men are naturally polygamous,don't try to cheat on your man as a revenge if you don't want to bleed. Just keep praying for him to stop the cheating and be successful in his endeavours. He's the head and provider for the family,stop comparing yourself with him. This recession period has gotten a lot of men into depression and their wives are flexing around
histemple:

This is what most promiscuous women do. You ran away with the 3 kids and start galivanting with other men.
Imagine her choice of words that she "allowed him access to MY kids" as if she owns the kids alone.
The lucrative job you got is obviously prostitution and you rented the apartment for that purpose. I pity those kids who must have seen enough.
Before opening her legs to every dick and Harry, why not get a divorce first? After two years you are still preparing to file for a divorce but you are already sleeping around.
There is no way she shouldn't have identified the husband at first sight. So, pretending that she thought he was an armed robber further shows how devilish and mischievous she is.
I am sure the court saw the facts and granted him bail on liberal terms.
God will continue to punish your adulterous self and that leg will rotten away for painting an innocent man black.
ashala:

The story really get as e be shaa. She didn't state the actual reason why the man attacked her. I guess he must have caught her in a compromising position with another man after several earlier warnings. Buh he should have controlled his anger shaa as it does not justify his actions. I know women, they will push you into taking an action and then turn around screaming ABUSE! ABUSE!

What Nonsense are you people saying angry Can't you read He drove her out of the house 2 Whole Years Ago ,so whats his business with who she hangs out with after that Once you kick out your spouse that is a separation and you no longer have any right over his/her life! weak men will kick out their wives but you dont want her to move on The idiot probably thought she wouldn't be able to take care of the kids and no man will want her and the usual nonsense you lot say on this forum. unfortunately for him, in real life many separated and divorced women go on to have better lives sef and the coward couldn't handle that

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by back2sender: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
Jengem:
What does this have to do with zenith bank?
No Mind the half men here calling Zenith bank name.
They should go and settle thier matter in court and not come on social media looking for ambode.
Every Tom, dick and harry of a women will want to Use AMBODE to fight thier wars with thier spouse. There is a court

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
another useless man on parade who work in Zenith Bank.
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by back2sender: 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Fanirandele:

What Nonsense are you people saying angry Can't you read He drove her out of the house so whats his business with who she hangs out with after that Once you kick out your spouse that is a separation and you no longer have any right over his/her life! weak men will kick out their wives but you dont want her to move on The idiot probably thought she wouldn't be able to take care of the kids and no man will want her and the usual nonsense you lot say on this forum. unfortunately for him, in real life many separated and divorced women go on to have better lives sef and the coward couldn't handle that
Naa you be nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
This too wicked & bad. This mad man must face d full wrath of d law

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by back2sender: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Fourwinds:
another useless man on parade who work in Zenith Bank.
The one that kneel down for Fayose was a saint to you people. Una dey Praise am back then because naa PDP man. Double standard two face bastards.
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Why is Zenith bank mentioned in the story...
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Fanirandele: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
back2sender:

Naa you be nonsense

you are not making any sense, a man kicked out his wife for whatever reason. she moves on with her life and you lot are talking nonesense about how she's dating other people The minute he chased her out and they didnt move back in together that's a separation and he no longer has a right to question who she dates or not? you want to tell me that man has no women around him is the woman policing him and hiring touts to beat him too many insecure men who think kicking out a woman will be the end of her life and when she starts flourishing they can't handle it angry You don't want her but don't want someone else to have her how evil

if the story was about how a woman went to attack a men she threw out or moved away from and the woman with him, you and i know you would not be here calling him loose and such. you would be saying what's her business with his life since she didnt want him. stop the hypocrisy

3 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by o9999: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
sinceraconcept:

Your comments above make you sound just like "the husband JOHN" that she described.
According to the story
1. She DOES NOT live with the husband anymore - has not lived with him for 2 YEARS!
2. the husband has NOT PROVIDED for her /her children for the 2 years - has only just started visiting (EYE SEEING/ SPENDING TIME) with his kids
3. Even if she has taken to prostitution to enrich herself - HE GAVE UP THE RIGHT TO REACT THE MOMENT THEY STOPPED LIVING TOGETHER + HE STOPPED PROVIDING
4. She DOES NOT owe him any explanation for her choice of friends (male or female) and her movement - GET IT, [size=14pt]THEY ARE SEPARATED[/size]
5. Are you saying the man has been celibate for the 2years?
6. Vindictiveness/ polygamy / revenge is not reserved for men only neither is the option of prayer reserved for women only.

Notice, i have chosen to paint the woman the completely promiscuous one in this case just to drive home a point.

It still does not permit the man to touch her.

If she had been living with him and this happened, the whole world would have blamed her for not moving out/ahead and facing what so ever life has to offer outside without the said JOHN!

Now she moved OUT and MOVED ON and she is STILL AT FAULT??

What would have been ok?
1. for him to come find her living under the bridge?
2. for her and her kids to die off cos the man isnt with her anymore?
3. for her to be miserable and cry everyday cos she is no longer with her husband?
4. for her to turn to a NUN and quit sex because the man she took exchanged the marital VOW/OATH with isnt with her anymore?

6 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by OBAGADAFFI: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
histemple:

Even with her story alone, one could tell that she is an evil woman. You ran away with the kids and started dating another man without filling for divorce first.

Why not get a divorce first then continue opening your legs to all manner of men?

Your husband obviously attacked your lover and your adulterous self joined the fight.

Just look at your stinking mouth that he came and you allowed him access to "MY" kids. As if you are the only one who owns the kids.

This is what some women do. They would run away with the kids, rent a house and go into prostitution thereby exposing the kids to negative influences as different men will be flocking the house to patronize their adulterous mother.

Just listen to yourself.
So you see nothing wrong in the senseless attack .

This man will loose his Job and end up in Jail.

He is lucky he wasn't mobbed for by the residents for that action.

4 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Fourwinds: 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
back2sender:

The one that kneel down for Fayose was a saint to you people. Una dey Praise am back then because naa PDP man. Double standard two face bastards.
u dey okay so. when did I praise rubbish on nairaland.

see if u no get better thing to talk., just sleep

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
/
Let me translate the woman's story into simple English:

The man evicted his family. The wife got a new boyfriend. The estranged husband got jealous and attacked the wife and her lover.

N.B: The term "friend" used loosely in the narrative means "lover"

I have no comment until the man tells his story.

This fiancee to a millionaire claimed "Domestic Violence" until this surveillance video showed otherwise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbd1VNPe6tg
\

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by back2sender: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
Fanirandele:

you are not making any sense, a man kicked out his wife for whatever reason. she moves on with her life and you lot are talking nonesense about how she's dating other people The minute he chased her out and they didnt move back in together that's a separation and he no longer has a right to question who she dates or not? you want to tell me that man has no women around him is the woman policing him and hiring touts to beat him too many insecure men who think kicking out a woman will be the end of her life and when she starts flourishing they can't handle it angry You don't want her but don't want someone else to have her how evil

if the story was about how a woman went to attack a men she threw out or moved away from and the woman with him, you and i know you would not be here calling him loose and such. you would be saying what's her business with his life since she didnt want him. stop the hypocrisy
See proper mumu, have you heard from the mans side before concluding? Do you even know if the woman had caused bodily injuries to the man? Or is it today that you know women will do evil N still be playing the victim?.
The woman story no jeel too many loopholes inside her story. Why is it now she is using the social media to broadcast her story? She no sabi road to court.
Because ambode had spoken against pedophile and sexual violence, now she wake up from her slumber.

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ivie had to stake her life 'In The Best Interest Of The Children' according to sounds of music, otherwise she should have known that after straying away for long the man will not be what he was when the going was good but an Evil man.
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by histemple: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Fanirandele:

What Nonsense are you people saying angry Can't you read He drove her out of the house 2 Whole Years Ago ,so whats his business with who she hangs out with after that Once you kick out your spouse that is a separation and you no longer have any right over his/her life! weak men will kick out their wives but you dont want her to move on The idiot probably thought she wouldn't be able to take care of the kids and no man will want her and the usual nonsense you lot say on this forum. unfortunately for him, in real life many separated and divorced women go on to have better lives sef and the coward couldn't handle that

And listen to yourself. Why is it difficult for you to read and understand the shielded facts.

A man didn't kick you out after the first child, second child and third. Then suddenly he drove the "good wife" and kids out for no reason? Why did she skip telling us why the man drove her out if he truly did?

Women have to stop some of these cheap blackmail. You may be thinking that those men are treating her better but that is subjective.

At best, she is most likely dating another woman's husband and destroying that home.

I doubt if a sane bachelor will be comfortable with a divorcee with 3 children for long.

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Fanirandele: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
back2sender:

See proper mumu, have you heard from the mans side before concluding? Do you even know if the woman had caused bodily injuries to the man? Or is it today that you know women will do evil N still be playing the victim?.
The woman story no jeel too many loopholes inside her story. Why is it now she is using the social media to broadcast her story? She no sabi road to court.
Because ambode had spoken against pedophile and sexual violence, now she wake up from her slumber.

see you shifting the goal post your original defense was not about maybe the incidence happened differently but talking rubbish about how she's loose and dating other men. Now i've pointed out how irrelevant and hypocritical that is you are talking about maybe she caused him harm first. there are plenty witnesses so they will have their day in court, as for bringing it to the public you and i know how the police loves to collect bribe and kill cases . Now that the public is aware , they won't be able to manipulate things , so she was smart

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Militants Who Were Reportedly Arrested With Deadly Weapons / 25000 Nigerian Women Trapped: Malian Men Spend More On Nigerian Girls / Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.