Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) (46456 Views)

Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers / John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises / Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Fanirandele: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
histemple:

And listen to yourself. Why is it difficult for you to read and understand the shielded facts.

A man didn't kick you out after the first child, second child and third. Then suddenly he drove the "good wife" and kids out for no reason? Why did she skip telling us why the man drove her out if he truly did?

Women have to stop some of these cheap blackmail. You may be thinking that those men are treating her better but that is subjective.

At best, she is most likely dating another woman's husband and destroying that home.

I doubt if a sane bachelor will be comfortable with a divorcee with 3 children for long.

and its not possible the man kicked her out because he was cheating and wanted his mistress teh man must be a saint and the woman a slut abi Now let's say he kicked her out for cheating, should't he be happy she's moved on with her life What's his business now with who she's seeing or not You've kicked her out so let her go live her life but because she's not miserable like he thought his ego can't handle it

i love how you form your own stories, now out of thin air she's destroying another woman's home lol Contrary to waht you lot say here many many men have gone on to marry women with children. that you won't do it doesn't mean others won't and thats none of his business. she's living her life now and he has no right to try and take that away

5 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by histemple: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Just listen to yourself.
So you see nothing wrong in the senseless attack .

This man will loose his Job and end up in Jail.

He is lucky he wasn't mobbed for by the residents for that action.

He will only lose his job if the bank belongs to the woman or you.

So in your mind, the man just woke up one day and drove the "good wife" away for no reason after 3 kids?

Why isn't the woman telling us why she was sent out?

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Fanirandele: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
histemple:

He will only lose his job if the bank belongs to the woman or you.

So in your mind, the man just woke up one day and drove the "good wife" away for no reason after 3 kids?

Why isn't the woman telling us why she was sent out?

if She's a bad wife, isn't that more reason for him to be happy another man has taken away his headache she's a bad man yet his bad belle won't let him leave her to enjoy her life .When your bad wife finds a new man , you should throw a party sef grin instead he is fighting around, how does that make sense if he is found guilty, he will be fired

5 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by histemple: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
Fanirandele:

and its not possible the man kicked her out because he was cheating and wanted his mistress teh man must be a saint and the woman a slut abi Now let's say he kicked her out for cheating, should't he be happy she's moved on with her life What's his business now with who she's seeing or not You've kicked her out so let her go live her life but because she's not miserable like he thought his ego can't handle it

i love how you form your own stories, now out of thin air she's destroying another woman's home lol Contrary to waht you lot say here many many men have gone on to marry women with children. that you won't do it doesn't mean others won't and thats none of his business. she's living her life now and he has no right to try and take that away

Why are you presuming? It is simply because the woman mischievously skipped that part. The woman should have been honest enough to state the reasons for the separation. I bet if it was because the man was cheating, she could have said it to further blackmail the man.

Why is she addressing her lover as "my friend" if she wasn't evil?

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by histemple: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Fanirandele:

if She's a bad wife, isn't that more reason for him to be happy another man has taken away his headache she's a bad man yet his bad belle won't let him leave her to enjoy her life .When your bad wife finds a new man , you should throw a party sef grin instead he is fighting around, how does that make sense if he is found guilty, he will be fired

You must be a woman, that I am sure. Any reasonable judge will know that the story as published on this platform is filled with mendacity and half-truth.

If you think the man is irresponsible and all of a sudden he saw the promiscuous wife and her lover, and the other men joined him to fight the adulterous man without asking questions, then you can believe anything. I can bet that the men that assisted him to mob the wife's lover are not area boys as the woman painted them.

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Mamatee07: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Fanirandele:

Gbam, it's only in naija that you'll see a man say his wife is evil and blah blah but the minute she's made a new life for her self and not begging at his feet like him and his people thought they can't deal

4 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Fanirandele: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
histemple:

Why are you presuming? It is simply because the woman mischievously skipped that part. The woman should have been honest enough to state the reasons for the separation. I bet if it was because the man was cheating, she could have said it to further blackmail the man.

Do you have evidence to show he's her lover? that's just a guess and even then a lover is a friend. if she had given the reason for her separation you lot will still say she's lying aginst the man as long as it doesn't favor him. my point is the reason for the separation is irrelevant. they are separated and she's moved on, how the heck is that a problem ?

3 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Fanirandele: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
histemple:

You must be a woman, that I am sure. Any reasonable judge will know that the story as published on this platform is filled with mendacity and half-truth.

If you think the man is irresponsible and all of a sudden he saw the promiscuous wife and her lover, and the other men joined him to fight the adulterous man without asking questions, then you can believe anything. I can bet that the men that assisted him to mob the wife's lover are not area boys as the woman painted them.

Every other person that has supported the woman her is a man abi He came with the thugs, you are certain they are not area boys because it doesn't fit your own theory so lets go ahead and form one abi

2 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by sbabimbola(f): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Some men are plainly evil and highly demonic.
NOTE:
Any man that physically assault any female folk from my family will surely have an appointment with God through the most painful and brutal way.

Colour me orange not blue!

say no to battering....... either male or fenale
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Mamatee07: 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Some men are plainly evil and highly demonic. After separation from Her, he still had the mind to physically brutalise and publicly humiliate her. It is a shame that someone that is supposed to be facing Attempted Murder charge is walking freely on the streets. It is equally a shame that Zenith Bank has refused to disengage the attempted murderer who perpetrated an act that is wickedly and uncivil. What kind of bank is Zenith bank BTW? What king of image are they sending out?

I sympathise with the woman and all women that are victims to physical abuse by their spouse, exes or male siblings.

Hitting a woman is highly irresponsible and shameless, hiring thugs to attack a woman and an innocent man is the lowest of shamelessness.

Indeed, the man is unfit to be termed a man in the Council of Men.

Therefore, I, on behalf of myself and all male gender worldwide (from age 1 day and above) hereby strip her husband of the privileged "Man/Male" title. Henceforth, Her husband should be referred to as Ovie and not Mr Ovie, It should be used while addressing Ovie and not "Him or his".

NOTE:
Any man that physically assault any female folk from my family will surely have an appointment with God through the most painful and brutal way.

God bless you for this

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Emmyemmy1: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
this man can kill....he is educated upside down

2 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by armadeo(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

If the neighbor machete am and e die them go fit change am for the neighbour head. Make person no buy market wey him no price.

Driving them away was the best, the onus lies on the male siblings and relatives of the victim to do the needful on the abuser (ie TREAT HIM Bleep UP using thugs or Sojas).

My first thought. No man for her family?

Secondly she should post this on all zenith banks official sites fb, Twitter and all that the man go join unemployed immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by sbabimbola(f): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
histemple:

Beyond the story........

the scars send shiver down my spine.

y marry whom you can't sit and settle things amicably with.
the 2 parties sure have case to answer but it doesn't justify those wounds.

I PITY THE KIDS.
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by sisisioge: 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
armadeo:

My first thought. No man for her family?

Secondly she should post this on all zenith banks official sites fb, Twitter and all that the man go join unemployed immediately.
b

This is more than enough, Zenith sure will react soon. They especially can't afford to be embarrassed at this point in time. He would be the judge in his own case when they begin to grill him on their policy! He's done for already.

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by chccho(m): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
nyben4eva:
Most people jump into conclusion without proper investigation.Why would a married woman with 3 kids who's yet to be divorced be hanging out with another man and you expect the husband to take it with a smile.Itchy kitty kat syndrome.

Some women can never do without tasting as many sausages as possible because adultry runs in their blood.Where was that man she was hanging out with when the husband was paying her bride price.You think all men would just let go without drawing some blood.

I only pity for the children because their mum hers really created a monster she'd live to remember the rest of her life.
For your mind now u have spoken wisely Abi? So if this was your sister na so u go talk? And the husband who kicked his wife out of the house u want to tell me he didn't have pussy over the 2yrs of their separation? I pray I come across a man like u that supports this kind of molestation or even this useless Johnny of a husband,whether I will not summon u to hell on earth..

6 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by 12inchDickson: 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
That's why martial art is good, #selfdefence how can u be with a lady nd not be able to defend her against assault... Chai

2 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by chccho(m): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Fanirandele:

Do you have evidence to show he's her lover? that's just a guess and even then a lover is a friend. if she had given the reason for her separation you lot will still say she's lying aginst the man as long as it doesn't favor him. my point is the reason for the separation is irrelevant. they are separated and she's moved on, how the heck is that a problem ?

The only problem here is that we have no laws in this country.if we did by now that husband will be in jail...
Whether the woman was caught suckn d*ck or banging another man is not your problem or biz.where the problem. Now lies is that u molested the woman physically

4 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by andyanders: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
She no get relations? If I were to be her relation, the guy should be beyond by now.I will not report to anyone, will not even try to challenge him, but he will NEVER be on the face of this earth.I would have gotten even.
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by histemple: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
sbabimbola:

Beyond the story........

the scars send shiver down my spine.

y marry whom you can't sit and settle things amicably with.
the 2 parties sure have case to answer but it doesn't justify those wounds.

I PITY THE KIDS.

Even as a lawyer, I know a honest submission irrespective of which side I am on. Your submission here is absolutely incontrovertible.

In all kinds of cases, if only the reaction was reported, you must look beyond the brief to get the facts especially when they are deliberately shielded. This is so because, there is no reaction without an action.

However, I quite honestly agree with your submission here because none of them are responsible here.

I feel very sorry for the kids because it only takes God's grace for them to turn out well under this kind of environment. Worst still they are all girls who will eventually get married with the mindset that all men are evil. Because this woman who went this far to publish the story everywhere, will certainly be feeding her daughters with much more.

Not so many men will marry a lady from a broken home.

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by histemple: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
andyanders:
She no get relations? If I were to be her relation, the guy should be beyond by now.I will report to anyone, will not even try to challenge him, but he will NEVER be on the face of this earth.I would have gotten even.

I doubt if the woman doesn't have relations because she didn't fall from the sky, which is even another point for concern---why is her people not supporting her?

What you have boasted here is based on what you know or can do. Do not forget that your highest level is just the lowest level for someone somewhere.

What makes you think you won't burn your fingers of you try to fellowship at the temple?

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Fanirandele: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
chccho:

The only problem here is that we have no laws in this country.if we did by now that husband will be in jail...
Whether the woman was caught suckn d*ck or banging another man is not your problem or biz.where the problem. Now lies is that u molested the woman physically

Thank you, can you imagine trying to slut shame her as if that has any relevance. Anytime they want to make a woman look bad , they just start yarning dust about she's dating this and that. what's the business of a man she's been separated fromfor 2 years if she's sleeping with the whole street sef, how the heck does that justify assault angry As if that crazy fellow would not have been sleeping with plenty women . honestly too much lawlessness in this coubtry. Glad she's brought the story out so the Nigerian justice system won't do their usual mago mago

4 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by chccho(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
Fanirandele:

Thank you, can you imagine trying to slut shame her as if that has any relevance. Anytime they want to make a woman look bad , they just start yarning dust about she's dating this and that. what's the business of an man she's been separated for if she's sleeping with the whole street sef, how the heck does that justify assault angry As if that crazy fellow would not have been sleeping with plenty women . honestly too much lawlessness in this coubtry. Glad she's brought the story out so the Nigerian justice system won't do their usual mago mago
Thank God for social media no more suffering in silence...for those who are asking to hear the man's side of the story,kwantinue hearing story while we are ready to send Johnny to prison

4 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
Chaiiii this man wicked ooooo angry shocked
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
chccho:

For your mind now u have spoken wisely Abi? So if this was your sister na so u go talk? And the husband who kicked his wife out of the house u want to tell me he didn't have pussy over the 2yrs of their separation? I pray I come across a man like u that supports this kind of molestation or even this useless Johnny of a husband,whether I will not summon u to hell on earth..

My opinion is none of your business and the earlier you start minding your business the better for you.Even if you come across a man like me,I don't think you've got the balls to do shiit.Johnny boy did what any reasonable man would do to make a whoring wife realize that her bride price was paid with his hard earned money.

Why won't you support the adultrous whorre who painted a colourful picture just to gain sympathy and tarnish the husbands image.If you hear the man's side of the story,you'll surely have a rethink of your delusional reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by SANCTO: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Na Buhari cause am. Ivie Edebor's action was out of frustration. Who knows may be he is facing sack from zenith bank, hence abandoning his responsibilities to d poor woman. One of d reasons for his actions may be that the woman has no male child. She be God?
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by chccho(m): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
nyben4eva:

My opinion is none of your business and the earlier you start minding your business the better for you.Even if you come across a man like me,I don't think you've got the balls to do shiit.Johnny boy did what any reasonable man would do to make a whoring wife realize that her bride price was paid with his hard earned money.

Why won't you support the adultrous whorre who painted a colourful picture just to gain sympathy and tarnish the husbands image.If you hear the man's side of the story,you'll surely have a rethink of your delusional reasoning.
Ladies beware another molester is here.This one would probably break a woman's head because he paid bride price!!!! Oga Abeg which village are u from? How much be the bride price sef? I assure u the day I meet a man like u that can do this to any woman dear to me,that will be the beginning of your torment/hell
in this life...

2 Likes

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by alexov(m): 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
I always say marriage is d most important part of anyone's life because it determines how you would spend the rest of your life from that point on. People need to learn to look well before they leap into it.

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by justmenoni: 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
I keep on saying it, men can be jealous than woman sga..perhaps the man has been informed that his wife is seeing someone else.

But then why is this woman still using the man's name on social media

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Zellie: 12:28am On Sep 21, 2016
Jengem:
What does this have to do with zenith bank?
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by hollypagan: 12:43am On Sep 21, 2016
This is family matter,no put mouth oo
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by ogabsag: 4:36am On Sep 21, 2016
The so called friend was probably responsible for the problems in the marriage all along. Which function was she coming from by early hours? Night vigil? She must av also left the kids at home to sleep over at her boyfriends place. The guy should shouldn't av reacted in this manner though, he should av simply pushed for custody of his kids so they do not get raised by a wayward mother. He acted stupidly.

1 Like

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by sisisioge: 5:54am On Sep 21, 2016
histemple:

My friend and I had a filled day talking about intelligence and how it lights the bulb. Eventually, we both agreed that marrying the unintelligent guy who thinks he is intelligent is the most terrible thing ever...

You should Concord sweetheart wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) / UNILORIN Panties Thief Caught On CCTV At Bethany Hostel / Tajudeen Disu Killed In Land Fracas In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.