Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) (46457 Views)

Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers / John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises / Ivie Edobor, Victim Of Domestic Violence Marks 1st Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by royaldonbliss(m): 7:01am On Sep 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Some men are plainly evil and highly demonic. After separation from Her, he still had the mind to physically brutalise and publicly humiliate her. It is a shame that someone that is supposed to be facing Attempted Murder charge is walking freely on the streets. It is equally a shame that Zenith Bank has refused to disengage the attempted murderer who perpetrated an act that is wickedly and uncivil. What kind of bank is Zenith bank BTW? What king of image are they sending out?
Once zenith Bank is aware the man will be investigated and fired off the stuff is found to be true. Don't insult the bank

I sympathise with the woman and all women that are victims to physical abuse by their spouse, exes or male siblings.

Hitting a woman is highly irresponsible and shameless, hiring thugs to attack a woman and an innocent man is the lowest of shamelessness.

Indeed, the man is unfit to be termed a man in the Council of Men.

Therefore, I, on behalf of myself and all male gender worldwide (from age 1 day and above) hereby strip her husband of the privileged "Man/Male" title. Henceforth, Her husband should be referred to as Ovie and not Mr Ovie, It should be used while addressing Ovie and not "Him or his".

NOTE:
Any man that physically assault any female folk from my family will surely have an appointment with God through the most painful and brutal way.
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2016
Kicking your WIFE from a matrimonial home (mind you, the HOME, not the house, these two are not the same!) which you built together is lower of the lowest. But kicking out your own children at that tender age I can't understand one bit. These kids did not ask to be born, you created them. There is no reason in the world to justify such an evil act. A man who does that is not a man, but just a worthless piece of $hit. Even a stray dog or a stinky goat are more valuable to the society than such a... man. And it is damn hard to call such person a ***man***.
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2016
I guess its the orientation he received from his employer. cool
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by assana: 12:16am On Oct 30, 2016
sinceraconcept:
if they fire him,do you want him to be jobless and become nuisance on the street? You're unpatriotic. You don't like your country. You want to see another jobless youth right?
na people like you go kill person clean mouth still get heart they form innocent, may God forgive you.
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by Beetee1(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2016
i smell lies
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by sbabimbola(f): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
histemple:

Even as a lawyer, I know a honest submission irrespective of which side I am on. Your submission here is absolutely incontrovertible.

In all kinds of cases, if only the reaction was reported, you must look beyond the brief to get the facts especially when they are deliberately shielded. This is so because, there is no reaction without an action.

However, I quite honestly agree with your submission here because none of them are responsible here.

I feel very sorry for the kids because it only takes God's grace for them to turn out well under this kind of environment. Worst still they are all girls who will eventually get married with the mindset that all men are evil. Because this woman who went this far to publish the story everywhere, will certainly be feeding her daughters with much more.

Not so many men will marry a lady from a broken home.
Re: Ivie Edobor: Zenith Bank Staff Fractures Ex-Wife's Leg (Photos) by sbabimbola(f): 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
histemple:

Even as a lawyer.....

However, I quite honestly agree with your submission here because none of them are responsible here.

Not so many men will marry a lady from a broken home.

Well said, marriage has opened my eyes to many aspect of societal, religious and traditional prejudices. Unfortunately we are products of whatever we have taken in...

Most kids from broken homes loose faith in marriage before starting..... Parents makes things more difficult though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Tied In Lagos After Stealing Phones And Cash (Photos) / UNILORIN Panties Thief Caught On CCTV At Bethany Hostel / Tajudeen Disu Killed In Land Fracas In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.