Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise (50120 Views)

Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by happney65: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Girls will always cheat

Every girl has a price tag

Some will sleep with any man for 300 naira while others will cost you a lot of money, for example give Rita Dominic 60 million naira and she will do what you want her to do

60Million naira?Is her Pusssssyy coated with Diamond,Gold,Silver and all the Money Tinubu and PEJ don embezzle for nigeria.. Omolola15 come and see the thing i am seeing kee
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by Sayelabola(m): 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Uncle Ted is definitely not a Nigerian grin

It's Kenyans again. grin

Check their email...." thenairobian@standardmedia.co.ke "
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by AuroraB(f): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
sundayndom:
good advice.. but it ll never happen to me in Jesus name, Amen.

grin

How you take know angry undecided
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by fiziebaibie(f): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
uncle ted are u a bastard?

1 Like

Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by Whumie16(f): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
[i]
tosyne2much:
Na dem Sabi jawe

As for me, no lady can try that thrash with me cos no man can share the same kitty-cat with me and will live in the same world with me.. It's either the guy kills me or I kill him. One must definitely happen

Let's do a survey..

Guys, if you bumped into your fiance's room and caught someone bleeping her barely few days to the wedding, would you cancel the wedding?

Click LIKE, If you will kill the guy, otherwise, click SHARE if you will let him go scot free
[/i]lol....Oyo lo wa........they will fu*k her under your roof sef....
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by Precioussilas10: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Dat guy na confim otondo... u catch ur fiancee in bed wit ur best man..and d only thought that could come to his head is to F*CKING CHANGE THE BEST MAN?

When we all know that callin off the shamble of a weddin shud be his decision both consciously and subconsciously.

Mhen,its either this nigga is extremely stupid or d fiancee Juju na first class.
even if na juju,e go clear one time.d wey i c, dat man fit foolishly play 2nd chance
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by dopedealer(m): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Na dem Sabi jawe

As for me, no lady can try that thrash with me cos no man can share the same kitty-cat with me and will live in the same world with me.. It's either the guy kills me or I kill him. One must definitely happen

Let's do a survey..

Guys, if you bumped into your fiance's room and caught someone bleeping her barely few days to the wedding, would you cancel the wedding?

Click LIKE, If you will kill the guy, otherwise, click SHARE if you will let him go scot free
^^ interesting, I never knew we had this number of murderers on nairaland. Is it because you caught the guy this time ard. What about the other guys that did illegal oil bunkery on her little pussycat u never knew?
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by tosyne2much(m): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
dopedealer:

^^ interesting, I never knew we had this number of murderers on nairaland. Is it because you caught the guy this time ard. What about the other guys that did illegal oil bunkery on her little pussycat u never knew?
It is much more safer if you didn't catch the person nah unlike when you catch the person red handed cheesy
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by tosyne2much(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
Whumie16:
[i][/i]lol....Oyo lo wa........they will fu*k her under your roof sef....
Oyo ke? Mi o ni gba rare oooo cheesy
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by tosyne2much(m): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
Stelvin101:

I will not only kill him. I will cut him into 1000 pieces and mail 10 pieces to his parents each day. Anorfia!
I know say u ni dey play with ur possession cheesy
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
divinehand2003:
Good advice for Ugandans.

For Nigerians, read below.......

After catching them in the act, call the whole community together, and flog the devil out of both of them, give your best man double portion of the beating. Ask her people for a refund of your money. Call off the wedding.
Search for a good girl in Nairaland and another best man from wazobia.com
Get married in peace.

And then one fateful day u come home early to find seun on top ur NL wife skrewwing with reckless abandon....wattodo.com grin
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by tosyne2much(m): 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
grandlexuz:

"A man can get no further unless your woman let him". That is an old song by Roy Hammond C. Truth be told I have no fight with a man that is brushing my fiance. Happened to me years back and I just sighed out of the situation.
You did what a matured man would do

2 Likes

Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by efifiemike(m): 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
Well, I doubt if there is need for a prophet to tell what to do. Dump her sorry ass and take off. These hos ain't loyal and dem nigga ain't dulling grin
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by Ratello: 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
sundayndom:
good advice.. but it ll never happen to me in Jesus name, Amen.

grin

The question is, how would you know about it? This is what this thread is about that most women are deceptive and deeper than you thought you knew.
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by Adeevah(m): 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
The advice is strange but true
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by Fabkeyz(m): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2016
divinehand2003:

After catching them in the act, call the whole community together, and flog the devil out of both of them, give your best man double portion of the beating. Ask her people for a refund of your money. Call off the wedding.
Get married in peace.

Haaaahaaaaaa
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by tejumorelar: 8:06am On Sep 22, 2016
Nothing happened btw d duo nah. She was just in bed wit d best man.
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by dilini(m): 10:48am On Sep 22, 2016
"I will strongly advice that you retain your best man..."

Hmmm... Is that even a good advice in the aftermath of what happened? I shake my head in disbelief!

My 2cents sha....
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hilarious advice frm Uncle ted but then na kenyans na grin..so wat do u expect? grin grin

Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by Kgdavid(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
Na dem Sabi jawe

cheesy

Let's do a survey..

Guys, if you bumped into your fiance's room and caught someone bleeping her barely few days to the wedding, would be your reaction ?

Click LIKE, If you and the guy go enter one trouser, otherwise, click SHARE if you will let him go scot free

Ogbeni don't you have more useful things to do with your time than to be fighting someone without profit? E be like say this recession never jam you wella
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by Kgdavid(m): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
VolTOxic:
I was actually nodding my head while reading the advice until I got to the part about retaining the best man. Like WTF?! That's BS. Don't give a window of opportunity to people who back stab you. Never. They'll do it again.

In fact, the proverb he quoted to back his curious judgement is actually contrary to the judgement!
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
happney65:

60Million naira?Is her Pusssssyy coated with Diamond,Gold,Silver and all the Money Tinubu and PEJ don embezzle for nigeria.. Omolola15 come and see the thing i am seeing kee
hehe dey dere dey talk grin ...was it not David Mark who gave 40 million naira to one light skinned benin babe as transport fare with promises of more to come if she allowed him taste her kitty cheesy.60 million naira is too small for rita dominic cos she is a caleb and calebs price their kitty in foreign currency.
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by tosyne2much(m): 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
Kgdavid:

Ogbeni don't you have more useful things to do with your time than to be fighting someone without profit? E be like say this recession never jam you wella

Egbon, na me the recession dey knack pass oooo... . Make God deliver me mi oooo cheesy
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by sweetilicious(f): 5:12am On Sep 23, 2016
divinehand2003:

Get married in peace.
Exactly.
Re: Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise by Lovexme(m): 5:19am On Sep 23, 2016
Please, help a Nairalander win this by liking.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKq2WrBjk9H/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.