Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

A Must Read-the Rule Book For Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read-the Rule Book For Men (418 Views)

Can Someone Here Please Help A Brother With Bang Rule Book? / Has Anyone Read "The Bang Rule" Book By Charles Nneji? / There Is No Rule Book That Says That Cheating Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read-the Rule Book For Men by Samhyme: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
Some rules are life saving. You know those kind of rules you read and you wonder why you didn’t
read them years back. Well, there’s no need to bicker again. Yesterday is gone and there’s nothing
we can do about that. However, we can do something about today and tomorrow and that is why this
Rule Book is very timely. They say long sermons are not good for evening services; so without much
ado, let’s dive in to the crux of this piece.
Here we go.
1. In all you do, see that you earn a living legally. This is the hallmark of real men
2. Never never rape a woman. You are a man not a beast. Rape comes with grave consequences. Real
men don’t rape.
3. Do not take advantage of the little girls on your street who call you brother. Real men respect
themselves!
4. As much as you can, avoid opening a bank account in a branch of a bank very close to your
house. More especially if the boy is really good or put in another way, if the account is fat. Odi kwa
risky!
5. Do not play women. Don’t! And if you must play, then go to the market, buy a football and go into
the field to play. Real men don’t play around.
6. Leave prostitutes alone. Let their kind attend to them. Real men do not patronize prostitutes.
7. As much as possible, avoid I Owe You (I.O.U). Freedom is priceless. You can ask the birds of the
air.
8. Visit viewing centers once in a while, especially those in your neighbourhood and especially if you
just moved into that area newly. It gives you an idea of the kind of guys staying around your area.
This is key.
9. If you can, please avoid eating in only one mama Put. Diversify! Go to other mama puts. Variety,
they say is the spice of life. And not just because of variety, for your safety too.
10. Make the Mallam or aboki (as some people call them) operating on our street your friend. They
have a way of knowing what is happening around your area. I mean it.
11. Desist from the habit of camping ladies in your house over night. Nobody is praying for bad things
but bad things don’t announce when they are coming. Some families don’t accept “I don’t know
what happened to her, she just foamed and died.” For where, who will believe that?
12. As much as you can, try to know other routes in and out of your area. This is very key for your
safety.
13. Some guys allow their friends to sleep with their girlfriends in their houses. Guys believe me, this
is not being your brother’s keeper. IF anything happens, you might not find it easy to absolve
yourself.
14. Save money. Save plenty of it if you can. It has a way of shoring up confidence. Try it now!
15. Don’t allow alcohol to control you. Control it. Yes, you can!
16. It is called gambling for a reason. Please don’t gamble away your scarce resources. Even if they
are in abundance, don’t gamble them away. Nothing is permanent under the sun.
17. Don’t fight over Arsenal or Man U or Chelsea or Liverpool or Man City or any club for that matter.
It is not worth it. It has never worth the fight.
18. Develop a huge sense of humour. See the sunny side of everything. Stop spoiling for a fight at the
slightest provocation. Real men have self control.
19. Do not beat your girlfriend or wife for any reason . She is not your punching bag. And If you must
flex your muscles, go to the gym. You will find one close by.
20. Be the best you can be.
Re: A Must Read-the Rule Book For Men by smashad(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
well FTC....and again its worth nain
...I don't knw if its jst me or smtin buh I wld say Di's write up rilli did trigger smtin In me from deep within.

(1) (Reply)

Video Reply To This: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out By Gudbadgyal / Must Read: Damn, I Should Have Got Her Number [$uper Er0tica] / Download New Video - Sammy Davids - Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.