Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. (7142 Views)

Most Married Women Get Pregnant Through "Goodbye Sex" Before Weddings / Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? / Most Married Women In Lagos Are Dating Young Men Without Their Husbands Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
S.t.p
There is this married woman in my compound. She have two kids the first one should be around 6-7 and the second one maybe 3-5 he is realy small but he can run and talk well.
She found out i own a camera, talk bring talk she revealed to me that before marriage she wanted to be a nature photographer and many other things.
Months later she visited me in my apartment asking if am good with wardrobe photography, i asked her what it was and she explained it to me that am expected to snap their wordrobe,wooden bed furniture and co.
Few days later she called me to her apartment for the picture.
I graced her invitation. During the snapping period she asked me if i know the names of the fornitures and their prices, i replied NO. She started telling me their names and prices, all i can remember is that she said is that the cheapest one there was 850k.
After snapping them she asked if she could stay on the bed and pose. I snapped her on the bed. After few snaps.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Corridon: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
English please.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by JoeRizzla(m): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bandana !!

Married women are very easy to get laid these dayz than back then,

Women of these dayz just want to get married and answer married woman. ✌️

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
The lies come too much... una come dey use am catch trips
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
She said she would like to change her top, i was about leaving when she said there was no need that she would be using the wordrobe. I was going through the pics i have taken so far when she came out with her bare breast complaining that the top she is looking for is not in the wordrobe, she started lifting the bedshit,bed,bags and co. A married woman exposing her breast to another man and she made it seem it was normal. During the process she caught me staring and asked jockenly "junior have sucken the life out of them abi?"
I felt so embarrased!.
After that event we moved on with our lives normaly until yesterday when she visted with the excuse of using my camera. During snaping my furnitures she bent and her short gown went up show her bum and private part and she remained like, a married in another mans house without panties! She kept changing styles and exposing them. After snaping she sat down opposite me and started going through them with her one leg up giving me clear view of her private part(..)

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
When the whole this was getting anoying i told her am comming and i went out of my house.
I remained outside like 2hrs, when i returned she was already gone.

So even if am overthinking things and that she was innocent, why would a married woman visit another man without putting panties on?

2 Likes

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Savedday: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
9ja girls! Na so them be, u never see anything self. Just try avoid her. U think say na love she get for u, na lie oh! na trouble she want hang for ur neck so!

They don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
Corridon:
English please.
Ok.
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by rocknation62(m): 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hmmm! Person give you green light you come here dey look for who go advise you!

Anyway, No be my mouth you go hear say Ogbono na draw soup

16 Likes

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
The man would think he has married a wife not knowing she is a slut.

10 Likes

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
rocknation62:

No be my mouth you go hear say Ogbono na draw soup

No be advice i dey find oga.
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The man would think he has married a wife not knowing she is a slut.

Big time mtcheew.. Women self.

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by rocknation62(m): 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

No be advice i dey find oga.

Even if na advise you dey find, me nor fit give u

Like I said, no be my mouth you go hear say ogbono na draw soup! Good luck to you

4 Likes

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Big time mtcheew.. Women self.

It’s really pathetic and these kind of women are known to have another man child and pin it on the husband.

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
rocknation62:

Even if na advise you dey find, me nor fit give u

Like I said, no be my mouth you go hear say ogbono na draw soup! Good luck to you

Ok sir.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

It’s really pathetic and these kind of women are known to another mind child and pin it on the husband.

Swears!.

I pity my guyman sha.
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Freelane33(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
OP IS A FILM MAKER
HIM DEY try NARRate one old movie like that grin
TITLED : NEIGHBOUR FOKO SOBO NEIGHBOUR
DIRECTED BY :Patrioticbreed9
WRITTEN BY : PORTABLEBABAEY

6 Likes

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Swears!.

I pity my guyman sha.

That’s why taking the Redpill is very essential for men. Too many whoress on the streets
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Freelane33:
OP IS A FILM MAKER HIM DEY try NARRate one old movie like that grin TITLED : NEIGHBOUR FOKO SOBO NEIGHBOUR DIRECTED BY :Patrioticbreed9 WRITTEN BY : PORTABLEBABAEY
Lols.. You funny sha.
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

That’s why taking the Redpill is very essential for men. Too many whoress on the streets

I swear.

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

I swear.

A man who doesn’t understand these things will likely end up with a LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

A man who doesn’t understand these things will likely end up with a LovePeddler

God have mercy o.

1 Like

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by my3name(m): 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
rocknation62:

Anyway, No be my mouth you go hear say Ogbono na draw soup
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Samakus(m): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
But seriously, married women are misbehaving these days. Alot of them.

My married colleague whispered to my ear yesterday that she wished her husband was as tall as me. I was like, madam why are you telling me.

You can't be married and dey shook eye outside. Stay single if you can't be faithful. And this is for both gender

7 Likes

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by virginchaser(m): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sometime when people write here, you might think they are lying probably because such incidents have not happened around you. I can relate many that i can not type down here.

9 Likes

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Wilson500: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
Avoid married women
If karma no kill you
The husband will do the job faster
Know this and have peace grin

8 Likes

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Kobicove(m): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
So based on this one-off experience you just concluded that all married women are no longer faithful? undecided
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
When the whole this was getting anoying i told her am comming and i went out of my house.
I remained outside like 2hrs, when i returned she was already gone.

So even if am overthinking things and that she was innocent, why would a married woman visit another man without putting panties on?

Person carry free toto come give you instead make you chop clean mouth you dey do like juman.

It annoys me when guys waste golden opportunities like this! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by obinna58(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
She wants you to do her so she can carry her problems and put on your neck
Be wise those gender are very selfish and manipulative

Resist her like a gentleman with value.

2 Likes

Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by SolarEngr(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
When you have experience with less than 10 Married woman, the next thing is to used most, as if you have tested them all.

Have you given this a thought?

You buy fuel #500 or more daily. For 100 days (about 3 months) you have spent (#500×100) #50,000 on fuel, if you add money you spent on oil(5K), T-fare (#100 × 100 days = 10K) and servicing your Gen(5K) for that 3 months, it should amount to about #70,000. Wow 70K just for about 6 hours light daily for just 3 months.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

It's time you stop stressing yourself and GO SOLAR! Check my signature

Plans from 100K upward.
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kobicove:
So based on this one-off experience you just concluded that all married women are no longer faithful? undecided

Oga i said most.
Re: Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. by LikeAking: 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
S.t.p
There is this married woman in my compound. She have two kids the first one should be around 6-7 and the second one maybe 3-5 he is realy small but he can run and talk well.
She found out i own a camera, talk bring talk she revealed to me that before marriage she wanted to be a nature photographer and many other things.
Months later she visited me in my apartment asking if am good with wardrobe photography, i asked her what it was and she explained it to me that am expected to snap their wordrobe,wooden bed furniture and co.
Few days later she called me to her apartment for the picture.
I graced her invitation. During the snapping period she asked me if i know the names of the fornitures and their prices, i replied NO. She started telling me their names and prices, all i can remember is that she said is that the cheapest one there was 850k.
After snapping them she asked if she could stay on the bed and pose. I snapped her on the bed. After few snaps.

Just make money, d money no go betray u.

Every oda tin is not important.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex / Demanding Boyfriend; My Story / Men Grab Lady Huge Backside On Moving Motorcycle, Lady Scream. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.