Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] (7136 Views)

Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 11:53am On Mar 14, 2023
Yep, You Got That Right, This Is A One Day Thread Because It Would Really Be Awkward If He Sees This, I Know For A Fact He Won't Be Online Today So I'm Good, I Pray That You Achieve Your Dreams Of Becoming A Model, I Won't Name His Moniker So Girls Already Scouting For Should Rest.,,Today Is His Birthday, Actually It Was Today Last Month But Something Bad Happened A Day Before So It Had To Be Moved,, Negative Commenters, You Should Save Yourself The Stress And Instead Use It In Suggesting A Present I Can Get For Him, Something Not Too Big So It Won't Seem As If I Didn't Sleep On It Because I Can't Afford Much And Something Not Too Small Either, Just AppreciativE And Meaningful..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by EmiDon11: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mynd44 abeg move this post to Health section.
Dunno what it's doin in romance section.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 14, 2023
He’s not fine sef. I don’t like men that do fine boys, they don’t hustle hard to make money because they are more concerned about their looks. I’ll pass. I give him 40/100

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Bluezy13(m): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2023
Wow...

You have a pretty brother indeed.
I am suggesting you get him a cool and free gift and also get yourself one too.
I think an inexpensive gift like "common sense" will go a long way.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by mymadam(m): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2023
🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by mymadam(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He’s not fine sef. I don’t like men that do fine boys, they don’t hustle hard to make money because they are more concerned about their looks. I’ll pass. I give him 40/100

Gbam 💯... I trust you 👌🏽

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by EmiDon11: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bluezy13:
Wow...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Totilopussylick(m): 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
That person up there a man or woman

6 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
EmiDon11:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mynd44 abeg move this post to Health section.
Dunno what it's doin in romance section.
Abeg Shift
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You Speak As If You Don Meet Am, For clarity, That Guy Is Schooling Studying One Of The Most Hardest Courses And Still Provides For His Parent So Rest If You Don't Have Anything Better To Say

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bluezy13:
Wow...

If It Is Inexpensive, How Come You Don't Have It? undecided
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by EmiDon11: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:
Abeg Shift
Go-To-Hell

I sure say that guy dey service ur kukunase

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Blupen(m): 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:
Wow wow nice one

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Totilopussylick:
That person up there a man or woman
Its In The Write Up
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Listen222(m): 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:
lol

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
EmiDon11:
Go-To-Hell

I sure say that guy dey service ur kukunase
You Sound Pained, whats Wrong? I Know The Economy Is Biting Hard On Everyone But That Doesn't Mean You Should Carry Your Frustration Around And Attack Everyone That Says Hello undecided
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Bluezy13(m): 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:

I have one.
You would have known if you had one too.
And you wouldn't have asked such a senseless question, my dear.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Lee99: 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dude looks like a gaybriel

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Luckysbab: 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
You opened this thread to quarrel?

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Tenrack: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
He's so gay.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Alusiizizi(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:
Yep, You Got That Right, This Is A One Day Thread Because It Would Really Be Awkward If He Sees This, I Know For A Fact He Won't Be Online Today So I'm Good, I Pray That You Achieve Your Dreams Of Becoming A Model, I Won't Name His Moniker So Girls Already Scouting For Should Rest.,,Today Is His Birthday, Actually It Was Today Last Month But Something Bad Happened A Day Before So It Had To Be Moved,, Negative Commenters, You Should Save Yourself The Stress And Instead Use It In Suggesting A Present I Can Get For Him, Something Not Too Big So It Won't Seem As If I Didn't Sleep On It Because I Can't Afford Much And Something Not Too Small Either, Just AppreciativE And Meaningful..

When did homosexuals start getting celebrated on Nairaland. Mods please delete this disgusting thread!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lee99:
Dude looks like a gaybriel
He's not, I Don't Know What Is Giving Out This Impression
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Swissli(f): 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bluezy13:

I have one.
You would have known if you had one too.
And you wouldn't have asked such a senseless question, my dear.
Thank You, Oya E Don Do
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Bluezy13(m): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:
Thank You, Oya E Don Do

You're welcome.
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Uniquetani1(f): 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
He looks like Derele the cross dresser

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
He's on perms and what's with the eyebrows? Let's not even mention those huge earrings and the excess filter 😁Well... they don't run Miss Nairaland contest anymore, I would have encouraged him to apply undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by ibechris(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

This woman...May God bless u for saying it as it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
ibechris:

This woman...May God bless for saying it as it is.
Amen. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by KufreBank: 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
Swissli:
You Speak As If You Don Meet Am, For clarify, That Guy Is Schooling Studying One Of The Most Hardest Courses And Still Provides For His Parent So Rest If You Don't Have Anything Better To Say

That means he's into yahoo or man-to-man because he doesn't look like a hustler
Re: My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] by grandstar(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
He looks gay

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men / BAD GUY :fan Grabs Maheeda’s Butt As They Take A Photograph Together / A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.