Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! (13269 Views)

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not / Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by MrKelly: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2009
jeebeewell:

Having a good and successful marriage does not depend whether the man and woman in question were virgins.
Being a virgin does not have a pronounced effect on marriage, (although remaining a virgin has a worthy prize attached to it).
@ poster, You might be lured into delusion and deception if you make that your underlined criteria for a good wife.

I totally agree with you.

@ Poster.

Going through your post. I can deduce that you are a very responsible man. It is hard to find a guy like you in this generation that glorifies imorality. Though I wasn't a virgin prior to my marriage, I have dated three virgins in the past and I eventually got married to one of them after 2 yrs courtship. I refused sleep with them the moment I discovered they are virgins because I have a conscience that will haunt me if I take their virginity and walk away. The first time I slept with my wife was on our wedding day and I am glad that we have a blissfuly blessed union today.

However, I do not totally agree with your belief that your joy in marriage depends on you finding a virgin wife because I have seen a beautiful and Godfearing young woman who was raped as a virgin but still refuse give in to sex and imoral conduct. One of the virgins I dated was only a virgin for fear of pain and blood if she eventually gets disvirgined. I left her because I dont want to get married to someone I will be forcing to go to church every sunday. I will suggest you pray to God for direction rather than searching virgin.

1 Like

Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by lyfe(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2009
A good woman like vission is rare to find in today's world- I would say less than 2% even on this land call Nairaland.
I understand the poster's point, it is better to marry a virgin with her ills rather than marrying a lose girl with same ills. Every man has this secret desire to marry a virgin and I do not think anyone would like to marry a lady that has had it countless time with several guys. If you are guy you would know how guys discuss their past sexcapades and how times they had it with a certain girl you know.
Now imagine what you will look like as a guy on alter about to wed  and some guys whispering to themselves and smiling at you and your wife, knowing her dark past. Or imagine yourself as a first man and first lady of a state. There is every tendency that a guy/girl would still sleep with their exes after marriage, 
For me a girl would get undiluted love from me if I married her a virgin regardless of her other weaknesses than someone I have no clue on what has passed through her laps.

Virginity pays and it is not lack of opportunity. But conserving oneself, having values and fearing God and not just switching and pouncing on every D at the slightest trip, opportunity or deceit.
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by lyfe(m): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2009
Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.
Funny thing about lyfe is the good one get the bad ones.
Good people------Bad leaders
Abundant natural resources-----Bad managers
Good girls-----Bad guys.
Me--------------*I pray I get a good girl like me or close to me*
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by hollandis(f): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2009
lol,this topic reminds me of "make money or die trying"
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by martinosi: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2009
No one is Perfect as so people do make mistakes.
the best is to get up, learn from them and move on.
Anyone looking for a virgin to marry should really check himself for he is not
really sincere or honest.
Look for character and values!!!
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by chocobabi: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2009
well,water and water is equal to water,it is not easy to get one but there are still some.you need some tips on how to get a virgin.contact me at highdeeskybabi@yahoo.com.i will surely but you through. wink
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by missmanue: 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2009
@ Mr Virgin
this is total BS!!!! if u cant trust your partner cos they've had partners in the past then u've got issues.
just scared u'd meet an expert and u wont be able to satisfy wink
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by aomom(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2009
jeebeewell:

Having a good and successful marriage does not depend whether the man and woman in question were virgins.
Being a virgin does not have a pronounced effect on marriage, (although remaining a virgin has a worthy prize attached to it).
@ poster, You might be lured into delusion and deception if you make that your underlined criteria for a good wife.

sure u very correct! but if a gal should keep her virginity till she's married du yu think she will be wayward afterwords!
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by Radiant(f): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2009
How many girls want to marry a virgin btw? grin
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by winta2007(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2009
never where will you see a virgin.
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by Drwinthy: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2009
You go fine virgin tire. Well they are very difficult to get any way But i want to tell you that there are still virgins. I know lots of them.

I am a counsellor so i come in contact with lots of them. I have them as my clients. Just keep searching you will still find.

But if you really love a lady dont let virginity piss you off. love have nothing to do with virginity.

To get free info on 5 Ways to Be a Virgin Again After a Big Break Up Or Divorce visit WWW.PERFECTSDATE..COM
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by aomom(m): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2009
winta2007:

never where will you see a virgin.

well i tell yah what, they still exist just that in this world where immoralities is a normal thing! so dont think every1 is like you

Radiant:

How many girls want to marry a virgin btw? grin

if you cant others can
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by jeebeewell: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2009
Been a virgin does not show in character neither does it form good character.
@ Poster, a woman with godly and good character should be your criteria.
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by xyuche: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2009
virgin or not virgin is not the main point in choosing your life partner,the most important thing is getting a girl that understands ,tolerates,loves and cherish you more than any other man on earth.She may not be a virgin ,so far the above qualities are  there,she can never look out for another man.

I know that men are promiscuous in nature but just see your wife as one in a million and nothing will make you to have feeling for another woman.Sometimes the  problem is from we(men), we don't care about how a woman feels,we are so selfish when it comes to satisfying our sexual desires.

before you start looking for a virgin,ask all your sisters if they were virgin  before the got married?what if you disvirgin her and at the  point ,you were financially ready to get married?

Above all, if you are a virgin you must come across one.your social status determines the type of people you meet. give your life to Christ U will meet many of them out there.live a club life you will always meet people their holes are too inviting. the choice is yours
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by aomom(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2009
funny
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by Boboedom: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2009
I don't think you are ready for marriage yet. Still sampling, abi? Jocker
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by benlay(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2009
the fact that you abstain urself from sex does not mean u will marry a virgin, a lot of gals have been deceived with love and have been victims of all sorts, that does not mean that they wayward or something.
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by aomom(m): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2009
benlay:

the fact that you abstain urself from sex does not mean u will marry a virgin, a lot of gals have been deceived with love and have been victims of all sorts, that does not mean that they wayward or something.

hmmmmmmmm word! so just go afta the character! what if the virgin is the nagging type?

1 Like

Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by tithe(m): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2009
Mr Kelly:

I totally agree with you.

@ Poster.

Going through your post. I can deduce that you are a very responsible man. It is hard to find a guy like you in this generation that glorifies imorality. Though I wasn't a virgin prior to my marriage, I have dated three virgins in the past and I eventually got married to one of them after 2 yrs courtship. I refused sleep with them the moment I discovered they are virgins because I have a conscience that will haunt me if I take their virginity and walk away. The first time I slept with my wife was on our wedding day and I am glad that we have a blissfuly blessed union today.

However, I do not totally agree with your belief that your joy in marriage depends on you finding a virgin wife because I have seen a beautiful and Godfearing young woman who was raped as a virgin but still refuse give in to sex and imoral conduct. One of the virgins I dated was only a virgin for fear of pain and blood if she eventually gets disvirgined. I left her because I dont want to get married to someone I will be forcing to go to church every sunday. I will suggest you pray to God for direction rather than searching virgin.

I really appreciate wat u said, i know my happiness does not depend on the virginity but another criteria is dat she must be God fearing.
I always feel that getting married to a non virgin does not balance the equation, i makes me feel cheated. Then i feel insecure knowing dat my wife to be has slept with someone else in the past and i can't know the extent whether she got pregnant and aborted it or not, so to save myself the stress i decided it must be a virgin.
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by tithe(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2009
chocobabi:

well,water and water is equal to water,it is not easy to get one but there are still some.you need some tips on how to get a virgin.contact me at highdeeskybabi@yahoo.com.i will surely but you through. wink
Ar u a professor of virgins, how will u do dat?
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by samtoye(m): 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2009
What the hell is everyone talking about when did virginity go out of fashion? it is similar to saying, Most Nigerian leaders are thieves, therefore stealing is good and all Nigerian are thieves for those that says virginity is lack of opportunity; don't worry your sisters and your daughters would find plenty opportunities, infact they would take hold of every opportunity until they become opportunist.-Amen.
If abstinence is out of fashion just remember HIV and STDs aren't out of fashion. The only thing i would agree with others is that virginity would not guarantee you a successful marriage but it's a good start. Moral decadence is the order of the day, it's so shameful that some girls have lost count of the number of men they've slept with, they are still counting and they are very proud of it !!!!!! If you think sex would keep that guy tied to you then you are the greatest foooooool!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by aomom(m): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2009
samtoye:

What the hell is everyone talking about when did virginity go out of fashion? it is similar to saying, Most Nigerian leaders are thieves, therefore stealing is good and all Nigerian are thieves for those that says virginity is lack of opportunity; don't worry your sisters and your daughters would find plenty opportunities, infact they would take hold of every opportunity until they become opportunist.-Amen.
If abstinence is out of fashion just remember HIV and STDs aren't out of fashion. The only thing i would agree with others is that virginity would not guarantee you a successful marriage but it's a good start. Moral decadence is the order of the day, it's so shameful that some girls have lost count of the number of men they've slept with, they are still counting and they are very proud of it !!!!!! If you think sex would keep that guy tied to you then you are the greatest foooooool!!!!!!!!!!!

thank God for your wisdom!
tithe:

Ar u a professor of virgins, how will u do dat?

ask am abeg
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by newbride: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2009
IT''S BEST YOU GET A VIRGIN AND NEVER DISVIRGIN HER

COS ONCE ITS OPEN ITS NO MORE GUARANTEED

SO EITHER LEARN TO TRUST THE ONE(S) THAT ARE ALREADY OPEN

OR YOU LIVE YOUR LIVE MONITORING THE ONE/ONES YOU'LL OPEN

A WORD FROM THE WISE
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by tithe(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2009
It is obvious that virgins and non-virgins will always ve a different view of this topic, i think taking advice from a virgin will be safe.
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by steve26(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2009
make she dey wait for you abi? mugu
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by steve26(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2009
why would anyone opt for a virgin considering the stress and the gushhhhhhh . broda you must be insane beside she is but a human and shes got feelings. come how old are you?
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by RichyBlacK(m): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2009
I love the title of this thread: Get a Virgin or Die Trying!

@op,
I dey your side. Virgins are the shiznitz!
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by jchick(f): 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2009
@ Poster

I'm a virgin, WILL YOU MARRY ME wink wink kiss

Not funny lolllllllllllllllllll

Please Note: i also have virgin sisters, plus my Mum is a virgin, we are all up for grabs. Holla
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by Radiant(f): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2009
aomom:

if you cant others can

I love this challenge. I may just marry you if you tell me you're a virgin.
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by chiogo(f): 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2009
samtoye:

Good one. smiley
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by dkings101(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2009
You go old if U still dey look for Virgin 4 9ja o cos it no more a yardstick for marriage even Virgin Nigeria sef don disvirgin grin grin grin grin, I rest my case.
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by stilletos: 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2009
gay dipshits are at it again, gays!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Can’t Marry A Man With Less Than N500 Million – Linda Ikeji / Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable? / “when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.