Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! (13252 Views)

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not / Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 17, 2009
Sum guys here must be crazy & at d same tim disappointment to male folks.i dn't do any virgin tin peepz.d tot of teachin her skills in bed drives me nuts nt to talk of d bruises.and most importantly it hs bn proved dat sexual compatibility is a key to a successful marriage.just incase u didn't knw u tithe gay, ha ha!!
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by dupsie4u(f): 1:29am On Oct 17, 2009
Come and Marry me, Im a Virgin!!! grin grin. c ur mouth like Virgin own. Guy, u go search tire, u urself be Virgin? i dnt think u shld base ur feeelings on d fact that ur girl is a virgin. i cant understand, for d life of me, y u shld start feeling insecure cos ur girl is not a Virgin. yes, its not rite to av sex b4 Marriage, but are u not guilty of it if u are'nt den, ur Argument is Ok, Bt if u aint, just F**k off and pls, stop being Hypocritical. wt is good for d Goose is good for the Gander!!! shocked shocked
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by debest1(m): 1:37am On Oct 17, 2009
dupsie4u:

Come and Marry me, Im a Virgin!!! grin grin. c your mouth like Virgin own. Guy, u go search tire, u urself be Virgin? i dnt think u shld base your feeelings on d fact that your girl is a virgin. i cant understand, for d life of me, y u shld start feeling insecure cos your girl is not a Virgin. yes, its not rite to av sex b4 Marriage, but are u not guilty of it if u are'nt den, your Argument is Ok, Bt if u aint, just F**k off and pls, stop being Hypocritical. wt is good for d Goose is good for the Gander!!! shocked shocked
go easy on him oo dupsie grin grin grin
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by Princek12(m): 3:17am On Oct 17, 2009
Virgin ko, virgin airlines ni. What happened to a-n-i-m-a-s-h-a-u-n type of chicks. Girls who are non-stingy and give abundantly are collecting all the decent, rich, good-looking men. You all virgins don't know that withholding turns off most decent men? Na so so virgin una go do till una die virgins without kids.
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by becomrich15: 3:58am On Oct 17, 2009
what about disease mr  a-n-i-m-a-s-h-a-u-n.  Then you get a call from the doctor that your partner have disease and they want you to do a test. is that a wife material. Do  good women sleep around, caughting disease ?
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:04am On Oct 17, 2009
becomrich,:

what about disease mr  a-n-i-m-a-s-h-a-u-n.  Then you get a call from the doctor that your partner have disease and they want you to do a test. is that a wife material. Do  good women sleep around, caughting disease ?
do good men sleep around, "caughting disease?"
its the same on both sides.

so i dont understand why women must remain virgins, while men will WILLINGLY sleep around with women and they dont remain virgins themselves.
dont you see the hypocrisy?
how can they be losing their virginities and sleeping with another person's future wife?!?!?!?!
if they say women are "this and that" why are they then going ahead to sleep with them and they will then turn around and use that against them.

and who said spreading diseases was only a woman thing?
oh sharap jo!

since when does virginity= a perfect and happy married life?

na wa for some people's thinking oooo
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by GEW: 4:15am On Oct 17, 2009
dupsie4u:

Come and Marry me,  Im a Virgin!!!  grin  grin. c your mouth like Virgin own. Guy, u go search tire,  u urself be Virgin? i dnt think u shld base your feeelings on d fact that your girl is a virgin. i cant understand, for d life of me, y u shld start feeling insecure cos your girl is not a Virgin. yes, its not rite to av sex b4 Marriage, but are u not guilty of it if u are'nt den, your Argument is Ok,  Bt if u aint, just F**k off and pls, stop being Hypocritical. wt is good for d Goose is good for the Gander!!!  shocked  shocked
u missed where the bobo said he is a virgin.  who wants to marry the ashewo in town?  go try keeping yourself pure it is [b]ALWAYS [/b]worth the effort and dignity
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by ichommy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2009
@ Poster are you a VIRGIN JAMB QUESTION grin
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by Radiant(f): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2009
Becomrich, can you please shut up and be quiet.

What respect do you deserve? Why would I want to keep myself only to end up with someone like you? My friend, even prostitutes get married let alone people like your girlfriend. grin

While it sounds "good" and "respectful" to be a virgin/marry a virgin, he/she may also become disastrous when they eventually loose it in marriage. Better figure it out.
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by becomrich15: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2009
Obvious Radiant  and Amaka were not virgin when they got married.  This thing touch your body. I dey laugh over here. Dont let your NEPA meter in your underware keep on running. God knows if you know what number on your meter.

Look you, a woman pride is her virginity. If a woman just keep on opening her leg to every tom , privates and harry. She need to turn her house into a hotel. And put her telephone in the newspaper. So that men would know where to call.

what is prostitutes. Is it not when a woman open her legs for any tom, privates and harry. any woman who lack pride in herself and womanhood. Opens her leg for mr harry, mr edward, mr micheal,mr henry. What different is it than prostitutes.

No different.  Every man in this world is 100% is looking for virgin mary to get married to. Can you women get it. Men are only interested in screwing you, mind my word,  get this men are only looking for  that excitement for 15 minute with the shout O MY GOD,  I can tell you, after that first time, they hit your well. 90% of the time, they are ready to explore another woman. They have conquered you. This is how men feel.

What do you think men talk about in lock room. Go and ask your brother. 100% of the time, it is about women who they have hit their well.  After the first time, they have no more interest, you would see them stop picking up your phone, with excuse, I am busy. They have other woman to get a new excitement from. Look ask your brother or father Amaka and Radiant  . this is how men see this game.

You make yourself prizeless if you close your leg. 70% of the time. You would end up been the wife of the man that discovered you are virgin and you never gave it free of charge to him.
The bible says wisdom is better get it.  Radiant  and Amaka , the lord Jesus is waiting for you, he want your heart. Nothing is too late.Atleast if you are not virgin on earth. You can be virgin in heaven. Come to Jesus. He loves you.
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by Radiant(f): 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2009
Problem. . .  grin

Listen, it's only men like you who think every girl wants to "be" with every guy she meets. Some just hit and run like some men do. It's not a one gender game, sorry.
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by larimo(m): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2009
I know that being a virgin before marriage is a great thing. Marrying a virgin is equally a great thing. I have/am experienced/experiencing both.

The poster may not have the maturity yet to handle marriage with a non-virgin and there's nothing wrong with that. Its better not to enter thinking he's superman, only to find out that he is tormented for a long time. In time, he will understand if he wishes to that if such a non-virgin embraces Christ, she is as pure as gold in God's eyes. He will love her unconditionally.

Some nairalanders are responding defensively probably because they feel guilty when such a subject is discussed. Someone saying virgins are stingy or become cheats is being ridiculous, because everyone at one time or another was a virgin. Frankly, sex outside marriage has caused so much havoc when partners aren't satisfied and start recalling all their previous escapades. Some avoid discussing their sexual needs at home because they wouldnt want their partners to say dirty words to them about their past. In the process, they seek their cravings outside the home.

Nothing is better than two persons being virgins before getting married! Please let us encourage our young women and MEN to uphold their virginity.
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by Radiant(f): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2009
Yea, like we go about asking virgins to loose their virginity. What are you saying? If you've lost it you've lost it. Who is encouraging the other to loose it?
Why are we acting like we got a house full of virgins? I don't play such games, sorry.

The men please, if you're still a virgin hold on to it and y'all stop coming here at 35 looking for a 15 year old to 'pop ya collar'.
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:12am On Oct 18, 2009
sorry im not married and im still a virgin.
but i refuse to ignore the hypocrisy being thrown all over the place.
sorry, being a virgin doesnt make you a BETTER PERSON than someone who is not.
thats all i have to say.

and for guys to run around deflowering girls, then wanna turn around and talk rubbish, what does that say about them?

becomrich, you are an olodo and you need help.
serious help.
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:15am On Oct 18, 2009
also if women are sleeping with all these men, what does that say about the men sleeping with the women?

YOU CANT ONLY BLAME WOMEN, BECAUSE IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO.

so look here, if these women were so slutty, arent the men the same for sleeping with those women?
abi?

also why are men here running around deflowering girls and sleeping around, is that okay?
arent THEY spreading STD's around?

when you made that comment about women spreading diseases, let me not sound a little off topic, but most of those men in jail that have sex with each other go back and give it to their wives/girlfriends when released from jail.
same shit.

so you can say all you want about women, but at the end of the day its the MEN AND WOMEN'S fault for all the "corruption."
there cant be that without a di.ck.
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by hollandis(f): 1:34am On Oct 18, 2009
Radiant:

Problem. . .  grin

Listen, it's only men like you who think every girl wants to "be" with every guy she meets. Some just hit and run like some men do. It's not a one gender game, sorry.
Sadly your statement isn't true.
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by Radiant(f): 1:45am On Oct 18, 2009
hollandis:

It's very true. Expand that box on your shoulders.
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:53am On Oct 18, 2009
hollandis:

actually, hollandis, she is very right.
there are people just like that as well.
its not just a one-gender game.
two can play that game, ya digg?
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by lana1878(m): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2009
@ poster. you will die searching. 1st ask yourself this simple question are you a virgin urself, how many ladies or girls have u pot? judge urself first its pple like u that end up in the lurck, wake up boi,
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by dupsie4u(f): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2009
becomrich,:

dupsie4u, who would want to marry you.

Look if you go about sleeping with men. And on your wedding day. 30 of the men in the hall had have fun with you.  What respect does your husband get.

How do you think those men think about you or your husband.

In thier mind, they would says things like this see this stupid man, na second hand woman he marry.

When you are not a virgin to your husband, you are a second hand woman or man. You have no value and little respect from that man.

Who want to marry " ALOKU"  or TOKUNBO when brand new dey there.

All the men you introduce your husband too. he would always believe, may be they have "ja koga". I mean they have slept also with you. Because you have little trust from him when it come to the area of sex. You have no respect. You would not be different from an ashawo.

An ashawo too did the same thing, so you are not different. If your husband dupsie4u is a gigolo. And sleep with several woman before you and you know, how do you feel. what about if a day to your wedding day, that your so call husband to be also slept with your sister just 1 month ago. we you still marry him.

what you women do not know is , when a man sleep with you, 90% of the time, they go about telling thier friends. It is a thing of pride for a man. So they boost about it. And you think those his friend. Any of them or member of thier family would want to marry you.

Look nobody want to marry a TOKUNBO or bo si koro.

becomerich, 1stly i think u'r very rude and u dnt deserve to be on dis forum. every body has d right to express him or herself anyhow they like, dts y its a forum. its nt 4 sm1 2 post sumfin n 4 pple like u to be so rude n insultive, Anyways, im not bothered, u just showed how Uncouth u are. from ur Idiotic statements, its Ok for Guys to be ALOKUS, Or TOKUNBOS Right? next time, b4 u reply pple's posts, i think u shld just take ur Time to assimilate wteva u read b4 u Spew forth d filthiness u'v got inside u,
Dnt get me wrng, my statement dos nt say I sleep arnd, neither does it say its ok for ladies especially to sleep around. all i meant ws dt Guys shld nt base their feelings on Whether a girl is a virgin or not, especially if he himself is not a virgin. its avery good thing to be a virgin and if he finds 1, good luck 2him. bt if he does't, i wish him luck on his search. And HELL NO, u'r are not fit enough to get married to a good girl like me, or even a Virgin, Ur Manners stink!!!
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by THEAMAKA(f): 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2009
dupsie4u:

becomerich, 1stly i think u'r very rude and u dnt deserve to be on dis forum. every body has d right to express him or herself anyhow they like, dts y its a forum. its nt 4 sm1 2 post sumfin n 4 pple like u to be so rude n insultive, Anyways, im not bothered, u just showed how Uncouth u are. from your unfortunate statements, its Ok for Guys to be ALOKUS, Or TOKUNBOS Right? next time, b4 u reply pple's posts, i think u shld just take your Time to assimilate wteva u read b4 u Spew forth d filthiness u'v got inside u,
Dnt get me wrng, my statement dos nt say I sleep arnd, neither does it say its ok for ladies especially to sleep around. all i meant ws dt Guys shld nt base their feelings on Whether a girl is a virgin or not, especially if he himself is not a virgin. its avery good thing to be a virgin and if he finds 1, good luck 2him. bt if he does't, i wish him luck on his search. And HELL NO, u'r are not fit enough to get married to a good girl like me, or even a Virgin, your Manners stink!!!

GBAM!!

dont mind this guy.
he thinks its okay for guys to sleep around, and who are they sleeping with? WOMEN!!
how is it okay for a guy to sleep around from girl to girl, and there be no problem.
but the other way around a girl is called names.
he is OBVIOUSLY a sexist pig who needs to come to terms with REALITY.
and i also i dont like how he uses people's names and says "they are this and they are that" does he know us? because we oppose what he thinks then we must be ashewos or non-virgins or something of that nature.
"dupsie4u, who would want to marry you." things like that irritate me.
who is he to say that? does he know you, or any of us?
just because we think differently than him he calls names.

so guys are chatting in the "lock" room about the women they have fuked and dumped.
and there is no problem with that?

BECOMRICH IS AN OBVIOUS SEXIST FOOL.

and he has not yet answered my question.
WHY ARE MEN RUNNING AROUND DEFLOWERING GIRLS, THE SAME GIRLS THEY ARE PRESSURING TO HAVE SEX WITH THEM?
IF THE GIRLS WERENT HAVING SEX WITH THEM, WHO WOULD? GOATS?
AND THEN WANNA TURN AROUND AND CALL THEM ASHEWOS.
BECOMRICH, ARE YOU A VIRGIN?
IF NOT, THEN SHUT UP.

the hypocrisy is so rancid in here.
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by Darola(m): 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2009
Well mine opinion is that there are three things that cause pre-marital sex: lust, greed and impatience.
Now as for impatience, God never said never have sex. One is just to wait till marriage. But most can't.
Greed: Most people can't stand the thought of sleeping with only one person throughout their lives. They want to have a go at girls of all shapes and sizes.
Lust: Most people don't see people for who they are. They see them for what they have on a physical basis.

Now these three reasons are all sin, individually and collectively. Consequently most people console themselves with the fact that other people also aren't virgins. If everyone in the world is committing suicide, it doesn't mean one should follow.

As for finding a virgin, i think one should just trust God! You should pray for whomever you are going to marry, because God gave everyone of us freewill and so it's your prayer that could keep him or her in the right sight of God.

My advice for both the men and ladies: if you are a virgin, stay that way. If you are not, get back to God and nip it in the bud a.s.a.p!

Am just saying,
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by luvbooks(f): 12:04am On Oct 19, 2009
Darola:

Well mine opinion is that there are three things that cause pre-marital sex: lust, greed and impatience.
Now as for impatience, God never said never have sex. One is just to wait till marriage. But most can't.
Greed: Most people can't stand the thought of sleeping with only one person throughout their lives. They want to have a go at girls of all shapes and sizes.
Lust: Most people don't see people for who they are. They see them for what they have on a physical basis.

Now these three reasons are all sin, individually and collectively. Consequently most people console themselves with the fact that other people also aren't virgins. If everyone in the world is committing suicide, it doesn't mean one should follow.

As for finding a virgin, i think one should just trust God! You should pray for whomever you are going to marry, because God gave everyone of us freewill and so it's your prayer that could keep him or her in the right sight of God.

My advice for both the men and ladies: if you are a virgin, stay that way. If you are not, get back to God and nip it in the bud a.s.a.p!

Am just saying,

@ Darola;
                The anointing shall never depart from your head or become contaminated. Finally. . . !!! Someone with wisdom has SPOKEN!!!
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by lana1878(m): 12:15am On Oct 19, 2009
I'm proud to say i'm a VIRGIN
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by Vickivicki(m): 4:36am On Oct 19, 2009
luvbooks:

@ Darola;
The anointing shall never depart from your head or become contaminated. Finally. . . !!! Someone with wisdom has SPOKEN!!!

I can not agree less. Good reaction.
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by Kunbee: 5:41am On Oct 19, 2009
luvbooks:

@ Darola;

Amen ooo he responded well
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by yuppydon(m): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2009
I have a virgin girl now but I have screwed so many in the past,
i fell bad about my past but I cant erase the past.
do i now break up with the virgin girl and look for a disvirgined girl?

would that amount to a wise decision?
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by Gudex: 11:53am On Oct 19, 2009
You can be a virgin again after a break up

To get good info on this and other dating tips, with a free gift to all football lovers visit www.perfectsdate..com
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2009
@post,

gudluk in ur search
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by dupsie4u(f): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2009
dupsie4u:

becomerich, 1stly i think u'r very rude and u dnt deserve to be on dis forum. every body has d right to express him or herself anyhow they like, dts y its a forum. its nt 4 sm1 2 post sumfin n 4 pple like u to be so rude n insultive, Anyways, im not bothered, u just showed how Uncouth u are. from your unfortunate statements, its Ok for Guys to be ALOKUS, Or TOKUNBOS Right? next time, b4 u reply pple's posts, i think u shld just take your Time to assimilate wteva u read b4 u Spew forth d filthiness u'v got inside u,
Dnt get me wrng, my statement dos nt say I sleep arnd, neither does it say its ok for ladies especially to sleep around. all i meant ws dt Guys shld nt base their feelings on Whether a girl is a virgin or not, especially if he himself is not a virgin. its avery good thing to be a virgin and if he finds 1, good luck 2him. bt if he does't, i wish him luck on his search. And HELL NO, u'r are not fit enough to get married to a good girl like me, or even a Virgin, your Manners stink!!!

The Amaka, u gt my Back Jare. the Guy is OBVIOUSLY SO IMMATURE. AND ITS ALSO SO OBVIOUS THAT HE AS A PROBLEM WITH UNDERSTANDING PPLE'S COMMENT. I GUESS THAT STEMS FROM D FACT THAT HE'S TOO BUSY USING HIS BRAINS FOR FILTHY TINS. HE'S A GREAT CHAUVNIST, A PIG AND A SEXIST,
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by dupsie4u(f): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2009
Darola:

Am just saying,

GBAM!!!!!, TRUE TALK.

Darola, U d Man!!! Coming from a guy, impressed cos u stated the truth just as it is, Ride on Jare
Re: Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! by jeron1(m): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2009
una dey madddddd i dont want to see any discussion on this topic again or what happened in 1979 will repeat itself.

Virgin or no Virgin, Pray for ur Wife and not Girlfriend.
No use ur wife do Girlfriend and Girlfriend do wife.

Nigerian Muguuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Simple Ways To Identify A Lesbian / 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them / NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.