Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

How Jacinta Overpowered Me On The Bed From Night Till Morning (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Jacinta Overpowered Me On The Bed From Night Till Morning (pictures) (2973 Views)

See Wat My Friend Did Frm Last Night Till Dis Morning / My Ordeal Wth Aminat Last Night Till Dis Morning. / Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Jacinta Overpowered Me On The Bed From Night Till Morning (pictures) by fairlyusedpant: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
So it happened that jacinta came to visit me in my five star room, so immediately she entered, she looked at the time and it was 10:30 pm, i was jeje on my own ooo, lying down on my first star bed and chatting, when she told me to drop my phone let us pray, we started prayers from night till morning, i was feeling exhausted and overpowered by jacinta on my bed, the prayers weakened me that i had to lie down without moving, but glory be to God, the prayers were okay, so we did the final praise and worship and jacinta left,

i tried to upload the pictures but my phone catch fire because of the fire prayers, i will upload it when i off the fire
Re: How Jacinta Overpowered Me On The Bed From Night Till Morning (pictures) by divinehand2003(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Jacinta don turn spiderwoman abi?

3 Likes

Re: How Jacinta Overpowered Me On The Bed From Night Till Morning (pictures) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
angry
Re: How Jacinta Overpowered Me On The Bed From Night Till Morning (pictures) by Ryabcool(m): 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
undecided

Re: How Jacinta Overpowered Me On The Bed From Night Till Morning (pictures) by yorhmienerd(m): 3:33am On Sep 22, 2016

Re: How Jacinta Overpowered Me On The Bed From Night Till Morning (pictures) by liamrocklee: 5:20am On Sep 22, 2016
undecided

Re: How Jacinta Overpowered Me On The Bed From Night Till Morning (pictures) by metallisc(m): 5:38am On Sep 22, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
So it happened that jacinta came to visit me in my five star room, so immediately she entered, she looked at the time and it was 10:30 pm, i was jeje on my own ooo, lying down on my first star bed and chatting, when she told me to drop my phone let us pray, we started prayers from night till morning, i was feeling exhausted and overpowered by jacinta on my bed, the prayers weakened me that i had to lie down without moving, but glory be to God, the prayers were okay, so we did the final praise and worship and jacinta left,

i tried to upload the pictures but my phone catch fire because of the fire prayers, i will upload it when i off the fire

Re: How Jacinta Overpowered Me On The Bed From Night Till Morning (pictures) by Ezerbullet(m): 10:05am On Sep 22, 2016
grin grin grin I was already laughing before opening the thread. Not disappointed tho

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Have No Heart / 6 Ways He Turned Me On Again Right After We Had Sex / UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.