Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

databasing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / databasing (5069 Views)

Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage / Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: databasing by Pharoh: 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Hello, hello smiley Got you confuzzeled with "PHROAH" grin

Hahahaha Na we are two different people guess i should revert back to my original self because it is unique?  grin

Guess it will be safer to ask u something here on nairaland on this thread and not the other ones.
Re: databasing by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2009
ask away grin. Yes revert to your old name.
Re: databasing by Pharoh: 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2009
I will revert later but not today

I would want to think grin that you have conjured some suggestions in your heart what kind of questions i am likely to ask you here. Can you spill those suggestions out here first before i ask what is on my mind. wink. Wish i could act like this in reality tongue
Re: databasing by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2009
Guy I have no damn clue cheesy
Re: databasing by aomom(m): 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2009
cos they are wayward and gullible and that's the fault of their ignorant parents that are nat smart enuf to educated their daughters about the tricks and format guyz out there use in getting into their pants!
Re: databasing by whiteroses(f): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2009
cos they are nigerians innit our own is always different UK based nigerian girl decided to marry at 23 her conc naija father was cursing and think its indulgence for a 23 y/o girl to want to start living with a man
Re: databasing by Pharoh: 4:19am On Oct 14, 2009
You want to fool me twice right grin, Expert playing the role of a novice cheesy
Re: databasing by julianH(m): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2009
Pharoh:

@julian why don't you create a thread for that believe me it will be an interesting topic to discuss objectively. The poster knows what he has asked and thats why we have responded in like manner. I think you should read up his earlier contribution on other threads and you will know why he asked this question.

You have highlighted so many issues facing the females nowadays but how many of them are even listening to you? please create the thread and invite me lets discuss. Invite ebonyeyes as well grin

I hear you grin
Re: databasing by Rooneyboy(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2009
They decide to be stupid 4 better part of their lives . I think thats the basic reason .
Re: databasing by Pharoh: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2009
julian_H:

I hear you grin

Chai you sure you hear me so? grin why you dey open teeth na? I don blow the game up with ya undecided
Re: databasing by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2009
Pharoh:

You want to fool me twice right grin, Expert playing the role of a novice cheesy

I told you I am clueless cheesy grin Im innocent really wink
Re: databasing by Pharoh: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I told you I am clueless cheesy grin Im innocent really wink

So when i said i wanted to ask you a question you didn't think in your mind what will this guy want to ask me? grin. Good you didn't fall for that trick anyway wink you are a very wise girl. I wanted to ask a very harmless question but wanted t use that to figure whats on your mind LOL. grin
Re: databasing by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2009
Nah I didnt think anything of it smiley smiley smiley. As I said earlier on, a boy and girl can be friends without anything attached to it wink. So what was the question again? grin
Re: databasing by Pharoh: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2009
Okay good the question is do you by any means have disposable contacts? I will answer your questions also why i have multiple ID's later. Another thing is will you like to check the rating of your popularity or appeal here on Nairaland? grin grin
Re: databasing by julianH(m): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: databasing by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2009
disposable contacts Im very much sure Im hated in NL mostly by the male folks kiss
Re: databasing by Pharoh: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2009
julian_H:

;d ;d ;d ;d

Come tell me if you need toothpaste na grin abi na sweet kiss grin. Hope say you no dey assume anything like most Nairalanders grin

Ebonyeyes:

disposable contacts Im very much sure Im hated in NL mostly by the male folks kiss

I guess you don't get what i mean by disposable contacts undecided Clue is why Julian is shining her teeth Don't worry when you carry out the experiment you will know if guys hate you or not. Na you go beg make the experiment finish quick quick grin
Re: databasing by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2009
Hmmm do you mean other means of contact? grin How do I carry out that experiment?
Re: databasing by Pharoh: 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2009
This lady is damn wise grin but i would want to think i am not talking about the original which made @Julian to shine her teeth grin. The disposable contact is a prerequisite to carry out the experiment. cheesy . Yeah i meant other means of contact cheesy
Re: databasing by platinumnk(f): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2009
it is only Nigeria that worries about foolishness like this!

When the country is falling apart, u dey worry about "worn out privates"

is it by force to marry? If you dont want the chick move on the next one, trust me they wil find their own way.

~Fools

1 Like

Re: databasing by KennyG6(m): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2009
platinumnk:

it is only Nigeria that worries about foolishness like this!

When the country is falling apart, u dey worry about "worn out privates"

is it by force to marry? If you dont want the chick move on the next one, trust me they wil find their own way.

~Fools
nice riposte,
Re: databasing by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2009
Pharoh:

This lady is damn wise grin but i would want to think i am not talking about the original which made @Julian to shine her teeth grin. The disposable contact is a prerequisite to carry out the experiment. cheesy . Yeah i meant other means of contact cheesy
I see what you are saying. Give us a clue to the experiment.
Re: databasing by Pharoh: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I see what you are saying. Give us a clue to the experiment.

I could tell you here and some might see it and not fall for the trick if you want that. You could create a disposable email and send it to that email on my profile which is also a disposable email. i can then send you the experiment there. it is just like testing the waters here on nairaland. grin
Re: databasing by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2009
Ok done it wink.
Re: databasing by IYANGBALI: 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2009
na who dey worn dem out? kai girls don suffer for naija grin grin grin
Re: databasing by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

na who dey worn dem out? kai girls don suffer for naija grin grin grin
Its incredible what these negros come up with to disrespect women undecided
Re: databasing by Pharoh: 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Its incredible what these negros come up with to disrespect women undecided

On a serious note who is to be blamed for this female bashing? undecided
Re: databasing by Pharoh: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2009
Ok i you know the code grin
Re: databasing by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2009
Yes sir got the message wink I love the anonymity so far though grin
Re: databasing by Pharoh: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2009
You are welcome ma and the experiment does not break your anonymity reputation grin, i am always there to guide you so you don't make any mistake wink
Re: databasing by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2009
Ok thanks hun, Kinda feel your my forum papi guiding me (I hope) in a good direction grin
Re: databasing by Pharoh: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2009
awwww i am so happy for that compliment and i can see you are a very good student for this experiment you got it quickly. wink, Yeah always in a good direction dear and your hope will not be broken grin. Do you have any fears let me know grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is She Tired Of Me / Gays Whatsapp Chat. / Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.