Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

databasing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / databasing (5070 Views)

Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage / Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: databasing by amebono1: 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

He has to be taking something, he is just not telling you wink

not necessarily true, a man can still get sexually active @ that age, and his sperm still runs well enough to produce a baby, we are talking about active hormones here
Re: databasing by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2009
Yes his sperm may be viable but the ability to get that thing up decreases with age.
Re: databasing by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2009
Poster 1.You're a f u c k i n dullard and sexist.Don't worry ASUU strike is over.You can go back to school cuz not only is your topic pointless,it's biased and it tells of your low level intelligence.Go f u c k yourself.
Re: databasing by amebono1: 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2009
does it mean that king solomon even at old age wasnt doing it?

yes later with age, but when that person is strong and fit, they can do it as much as they want, the only thing that decreases with age, is the strength of penetration
Re: databasing by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2009
Poster 1.You're a f u c k i n dullard and sexist.Don't worry ASUU strike is over.You can go back to school cuz not only is your topic pointless,it's biased and it tells of your low level intelligence.Go f u c k yourself.
Re: databasing by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2009
Re: databasing by pichichi(m): 11:55pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Are you confirming it? tongue

YES. ITS LIKE A QUEST. CONQUER ONE MOVE 2 THE NEXT ONE, wink
Re: databasing by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 13, 2009
pichichi:

YES. ITS LIKE A QUEST. CONQUER ONE MOVE 2 THE NEXT ONE, wink
Does that make you feel like a man?
Re: databasing by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 13, 2009
laughing out loud, that was in d 80s, its 21st century now. 16years old are now getting married
Re: databasing by pichichi(m): 12:53am On Oct 13, 2009
no. but now adays women do it 4 the moni. men 4 the dis sence of machoness among there pairs
Re: databasing by Manchelsea(m): 9:52am On Oct 13, 2009
[color=#006600][/color]if they are to hold themselves can guys survive it[quote][/quote][code][/code][table][/table] grin lipsrsealed
Re: databasing by Abbeycity4(f): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2009
Pharoh:

Good morning smiley hope you know the meaning of that word? it was said by Ojukwu to the Niger Delta people. The men are obviously eating their cake and having it again because the fault comes from you ladies but it seems most of you don't realize it yet.

can u plz tell m hw it's our fault?
Re: databasing by iykedare(m): 10:08am On Oct 13, 2009
pc guru:

mad fool
Re: databasing by Pharoh: 11:12am On Oct 13, 2009
Abbey_city:

can u plz tell m hw it's our fault?

First and foremost it belongs to you people and the way you lay your bed you lie on it. You ladies gave the men access to it for what reasons? Money, fun or what? You ladies join the men in condemning virgins and supporting the idea that we all need sexual experience before going into a married life. Who gains and who looses in this experiment? the signs are self evident but you ladies don't want to see it.

Did you miss the thread where a guy was complaining about his Girl friend sagged breast after sleeping with her for four months? Some men here are messing girls up and will still boldly come out to say they want to marry a virgin. Don't you see men here on nairaland saying they will shine their eyes before getting married because of what his happening in our campus? Who are the pimps and who are those messing these girls up? Did you miss the thread where men are saying their intending wife's will have to get pregnant before they tie the knot. Did you also miss the thread that says what if your GF comes home and tell you baby i am pregnant? will you accept or reject the pregnancy? Please go and read guys comment in those thread and see for yourself. Then ask again whose fault is it?

I am not blaming the ladies 100 percent, don't get me wrong. The society and economic reality also has its blame and other factors as well but the majority of the blame should go to the ladies. If you ladies never game them the chance to mess you up then there will not be a need for this situation.
Re: databasing by r231(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2009
imagine if a woman started having sex frm when she was 18 till when she turns 29,thats like 11 yrs of wear and tear of her `kingdom`.

are you talking about human being or CAR
Re: databasing by hollandis(f): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2009
Nowadays you see a girl of 18 years and assert that she is 25.Overfucking don finish them
Re: databasing by shooze: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2009
PC guru God go bless you. Iykedare go and ask your sister . you are always posting nasty threads about women instead of you to come out and say you have a small dick and tell nairalanders to recommend correct drugs for u to use
Re: databasing by posakosa(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2009
******yawns****** boring thread
Re: databasing by charles316: 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2009
[size=16pt]
shooze:

PC guru God go bless you. Iykedare go and ask your sister . you are always posting nasty threads about women instead of you to come out and say you have a small privates and tell nairalanders to recommend correct drugs for u to use

slowpoke.get one thing straight.everyone is free to write whatever.i do not agree with him but its a public forum

poster,take am easy o on our girls
[/size]
Re: databasing by platinumnk(f): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2009
shooze:

PC guru God go bless you. Iykedare go and ask your sister . you are always posting nasty threads about women instead of you to come out and say you have a small privates and tell nairalanders to recommend correct drugs for u to use

abi oooo grin
Re: databasing by kaypumpin2(m): 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2009
^ when did you have sex change op?
Re: databasing by shooze: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2009
charles 316

Who is an slowpoke between us? Only an slowpoke would use full stops as stupidly as you have used them.
Re: databasing by julianH(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2009
I find it really very annoying to see people here not responding to threads objectively:
They either turn it to a joke or a gender battle!

Why can't we reason objectively?

Well, i think what the poster should have asked is:
"why do naija Ladies wait till they are past their prime before they get married"?

Put this way it removes the sting from the post and maybe stop our female folks from seeing it as a gender attack.

Lots of reason abound as to why our women fails to get married until they are past their prime.
Some of this reasons are:

*Some wait for a particular man who had promised marriage and at the end of the day failed to live up to his promise.

*Others wait for the supposedly Mr. Right without looking for ways to make themselves Miss Right.

*Some just felt that it was not yet time until,

*Yet others wanted to "enjoy" the good things of life.

*Some parents also contribute to this as some are bent on a particular criterion for their in laws to be.

*Wicked people also "jazz" young women into not being "attractive" to suitors.

*Others too are generational curses following them.

*Some are in love with their "freedom" until we-all-know-the-answer.

* others set lofty standards for themselves: A college/master Degree, a house and car, good jobs etc before settling down only for them to be disillusioned along the way!

PEOPLE, THE LIST IS (JUST) ENDLESS!
Re: databasing by posakosa(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2009
and why do Nigerian men marry in thier 40s, <Ugly, FAT, and wretched with sagging balls>
Re: databasing by KennyG6(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2009
posakosa:

and why do Nigerian men marry in thier 40s, <Ugly, FAT, and wretched with sagging balls>
grin grin grin which one be sagging balls now?
Re: databasing by posakosa(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2009
Kenny_G:

grin grin grin which one be sagging balls now?

u no no.

The one way those two sachets <balls> don dey begin look one kain and the skin don they sag like grandmama arm, <ever see a old woman's arms> that flab, some grandpapa men dey get am for balls.
Re: databasing by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2009
@@@POSAKOSA

Im shocked, your gender would rather say a man is virile till he is in his 100s grin
Re: databasing by KennyG6(m): 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2009
posakosa:

u no no.

The one way those two sachets <balls> don dey begin look one kain and the skin don they sag like grandmama arm, <ever see a old woman's arms> that flab, some grandpapa men dey get am for balls.
i c cheesy cheesy
Re: databasing by posakosa(m): 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

@@@POSAKOSA

Im shocked, your gender would rather say a man is virile till he is in his 100s grin

Im just having fun doll. Hope u're having a good day, cause I am. smiley
Re: databasing by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2009
posakosa:

Im just having fun doll. Hope u're having a good day, cause I am. smiley
and I am enjoying reading it haha Im having an ok day thanks. Hope you are well.
Re: databasing by Pharoh: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2009
@julian why don't you create a thread for that believe me it will be an interesting topic to discuss objectively. The poster knows what he has asked and thats why we have responded in like manner. I think you should read up his earlier contribution on other threads and you will know why he asked this question.

You have highlighted so many issues facing the females nowadays but how many of them are even listening to you? please create the thread and invite me lets discuss. Invite ebonyeyes as well   grin
Re: databasing by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2009
Pharoh:

@julian why don't you create a thread for that believe me it will be an interesting topic to discuss objectively. The poster knows what he has asked and thats why we have responded in like manner. I think you should read up his earlier contribution on other threads and you will know why he asked this question.

You have highlighted so many issues facing the females nowadays but how many of them are even listening to you? please create the thread and invite me lets discuss. Invite ebonyeyes as well   grin
Hello, hello smiley Got you confuzzeled with "PHROAH" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gays Whatsapp Chat. / How Men Fall In Love / Strange Animal My Friend Father Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.