Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger - Investment (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger (118518 Views)

How To Withdraw Your Earnings From Bitcoin Into Your Local Bank Account / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by mikecino(m): 8:50am On Jan 18, 2017
@emma achile is bitpesa verified?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by chimchris247(m): 10:14am On Jan 20, 2017
good
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by TheEminentLaity: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2017
Please send a link to download probably the apk file link my Google play location isn't showing BitX on search.
OK I see it's now Luno. Hit me up for the whatsapp group.
Doller2:
Hop you will find this useful guys. Feel free to comment and ask questions
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by funmilolapepple: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
At what rate does bitx change to the naira?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Okeytus(m): 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
Become a millionaire under one month from mining bitcoin!!!!!,its Real,Transparent,trusted and ostensible.strictly for Bitcoin users,Join now and let people hear your testimony.PM me for more info;whatsapp contact 08022518544 or call me on 08105868828.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Doller2: 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
For those that want to fund their luno or blockchain wallets, just pm me ASAP @545/$ flat rate
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
mikecino:
@emmaachile is bitpesa verified?

Yes of course. You can google na!
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
I have $1000 worth of bitcoin for sale at 500/$. PM me or chat me up on 08037584647
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 21, 2017
Nice thread, I think its high time I purchased bitcoin... How much can I get it, also, can I transfer my bitcoin from to bitX , from where it currently is now...
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by mixter(m): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
PaulKillerman:
Nice thread, I think its high time I purchased bitcoin... How much can I get it, also, can I transfer my bitcoin from to bitX , from where it currently is now...
Hi, I sell bitcoiñ at a good price, you can contact via my signature . Thanks .
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Cooleasy(m): 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
ads4btc:
great post OP.

BitX is a great site. Great for withdrawal straight to bank and the fee is reasonble. Check my signature for bitcoin
Please kindly pm me your Bitx referral link. I have been unable to link directly to the authentic site.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by gamaliel9: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Stop searching for "Bitx" in your Apple store or Google play,search " Luno"
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by gamaliel9: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
@ Essont,there is no way you can fund Luno with "30,000.00", It has to be like this "30,006.75k" .Go back to the message they send to you when funded it. Again look at the REFERENCE NUMBER,WHICH YOU MUST WRITE WHEN TRANSFERING .
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
Comparing Luno to bitpesa

Luno delivers only during the week at three different times in the day in Nigeria. I think is 9am, 12pm and 4pm

Bitpesa delivers all through the week at any time.

The exchange rate on Luno looks slightly higher at about 480$ compared to bitpesa at 478$
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by fohia(m): 6:31am On Jan 24, 2017
Nnn
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by aloyt(m): 10:34am On Jan 24, 2017
issue from blockchain....so many unconfirmed transactions

https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

fohia:
Please i tried to send out bitcoin from luno since last night but the transaction is still pending up till now, what could be the cause of this?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Donpizzle(m): 8:23am On Feb 10, 2017
Doller2:
Hi guys,
I'm pleased to teach this to many peeps that find it difficult to withdraw their hard earn bitcoin to their local bank account directly without going through any exchanger like instant gold, naira4dollar, etc.
Let me keep it simple,
I find BitX bitcoin wallet as my favorite wallet for my withdrawal because it is safe and Is directly connected to my Nigerian bank. Also all bitcoin is shown in naira equivalence instead of the normal USD others have. Simply send all ur bitcoin from other wallets to BitX and press a button to withdraw to your bank asap.
All withdrawals attract a processing fee of 100 naira only. Maximum withdrawal on bitx is 40k daily.

You can simply download the app from play store for easy use.
Enjoy.. .
Screen shots below

Hello, please can I withdraw btc from luno to my domiciliary account in usd.?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Donpizzle(m): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Yes of course.
Naira to bitcoin or bitcoin to naira is supported.

Please can I exchange my btc to usd and withdraw it straight to my domiciliary account on bitpesa
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 10, 2017
Donpizzle:

Please can I exchange my btc to usd and withdraw it straight to my domiciliary account on bitpesa
No. I don't think it works that way. It's Btc to naira and vice versa
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by GDoggedM: 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
please I need more info on that, mecheokigbo@gmail.com
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by profbeejay(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ymodulus:
ok

By electronic transfer i meant internet banking either on a computer or via mobile application.

Then in the box marked remarks fill it in with the reference number.

I believe you understamd now.

Note*
I think it is important for the OP of this post to stress the fact that this method of selling BITCOIN is actually BITCOIN TRADING and in doing this, you watch the market before placing a stoppage order.

Goodluck guys, play smart and in a day you can make as much 230,000naira with about $5000 worth of bitcoin.

Be very smart.

Warning!!!@ i wont advise you store your personal money in bitcoin due to its volatility. Only yesterday morning i got at $611 end of the day around 4pm it rose to $619. Inmediately i placed a stoppage order and traded. And automatically sold ffor N539/ $1. I wont state how much i got it. But this was a good deal for me.

I then withdraw and before i knew it by 5:10 it fell to $614 with a trading rate of around 533 naira. Which was a good deal though not like the latter.

All am trying to say is this method the op is stating is more of trading than selling. So be wise.

Another way to trade of without dealing with local exchangers is to go international, buy from an international merchant and then trade on international platforms either a peer to peer platform.

You can do an Itune to Bitcoin business. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! massive mega profit.

Bye!!!!
pls gist me i wana delve into the buz
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Ahlan7: 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]appreciated
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Bishop(m): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
omoruyivictory:
show us where we can make free bitcoin

check my signature and send me a mail
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Bishop(m): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
BUGOFF:
Can u teach me all there is to know about this bitcoin thing, pls?
I hv no idea but am interested.
send me a mail check my profile

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period? / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.