Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger - Investment (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger (118733 Views)

How To Withdraw Your Earnings From Bitcoin Into Your Local Bank Account / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Dworld0: 12:11am On Mar 03, 2017
feelamong:
who has bitcoins for sale?

I want to buy up to $500 worth of bitcoins....

You on whatsapp?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Dworld0: 12:13am On Mar 03, 2017
800 btc available now at 434/$ if interested in buying all. 440 for those buying in bit
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by jarrot(m): 12:55am On Mar 03, 2017
Please help me i just noticed $81 worth of bitcion disappeared from my blockchain wallet. Is it possible it might revert back?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2017
jarrot:
Please help me i just noticed $81 worth of bitcion disappeared from my blockchain wallet. Is it possible it might revert back?
Disappeared or they limit the amount you can transfer?
You can set it in the advanced payment option just blow the pop up page when you want to transfer fund
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by jarrot(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2017
Walexz02:

You can set it in the advanced payment option just blow the pop up page when you want to transfer fund

I mean I can't find $81 on my Blockchain wallet. I am left with just $103. can't really say what happened 2FA and second password are enabled.
am just totally confused right now
Walexz02:

I mean I can't find $81 on my Blockchain wallet. I am left with just $103. can't really say what happened 2FA and second password are enabled.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Najwal: 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Walexz02:
Please any reasons why I cannot transfer all my coins from blockchain wallet? I have 0.005btc and cannot transfer 0.004 btc. it's frustrating

Blockchain and service fee. You cant because they will deduct service fee
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
jarrot:

May be your money did not disappear
Do you know about their new charges for transaction?
Do you know how to modify it
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by jarrot(m): 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
Walexz02:

May be your money did not disappear
Do you know about their new charges for transaction?
Do you know how to modify it

Please tell me about it. Someone said it reverted to the wallet where it was last confirmed
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by alezzy13: 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
jarrot:

wow! thats strange
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by erenax: 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
Pls is it true that coinbase freeze accounts and take your bitcoin
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by methyl: 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
want to sell $62 worth of Bitcoin rate 485naira per dollar, contact me if you are interested 08188373898
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by goodboy744(m): 9:11am On Mar 04, 2017
If your looking for places to invest your bitcoin chat me up on what app 08103650702
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by kismo(m): 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Invest in bitcoin through this site and earn 200% within 20 days by earning 10 % daily. You will no longer be afraid of losing all your investment at once. This site was launched yesterday.
The site is secured with wonderful admin support.

https://btcfundclub dot com

Once your payment is confirmed, you will be scheduled to receive 10% of investment for the next 20 days.
Enjoy while it lasts.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Tbusted(m): 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
pls senior man, am really interested abt bitcoin, bt i dnt knw hw to register, pls help me, tbustedlakazino@gmail.com, 08098182986. my phone doesnt hv a Whatsapp. Thanks
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by samplanner(m): 7:37am On Mar 08, 2017
please who has idea what is the limit I can transfer from BitX to my bank account per month.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by feelamong(m): 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
samplanner:
please who has idea what is the limit I can transfer from BitX to my bank account per month.

N500k if you have been verified I was told..
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by power45: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
hello guy u got to see this

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by samplanner(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
feelamong:

N500k if you have been verified I was told..
thanks.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Macwrites: 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
jarrot:

The value of bitcoin had reduced in the last few days.

Simple explanation: if 1btc = $1000 on Monday and yu had 0.2btc ($200)... The value of 1btc reduced to $900 as at Wednesday.
Therefore yu now have 0.2btc*900 = $180
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by alezzy13: 12:14am On Mar 10, 2017
samplanner:

There are three levels of verification.

For level one which requires your mobile no and basic details, the max you can send/receive is N200k FOR ALL TIME

Second level for which you can send or receive max of 500k PER MONTH - require a valid form of identification (Passport, ID card, drivers licence.)

The final level has a monthly cap of N10m. For this upgrade you'll need evidence of your domicile, eg water bill, phone bill, bank statement. etc

Hope this helps. cheers
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by samplanner(m): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Thanks
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Trippledots(m): 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
want to buy 1btc.... mention me if you have up to
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by rukygbas: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
Read Sergio Mavrodi's Message on how to get 2016 Mavro.
http://www.dailyhitng.com/mavrodis-message-on-how-to-withdraw-2016-mavro/

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period? / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.