Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally (34509 Views)

Nigerian-canadian Citizen Illegally Detained By Border Patrol For 8 Months / I Saw This Condom Dispenser In A Bank In Kenya (Photo) / Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by lymelyte(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
I want to visit Kenya. Where can I buy the ticket?
Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by MtuMsuper: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2016
lymelyte:
Why?
Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by lymelyte(m): 9:36am On Sep 26, 2016
MtuMsuper:

Why?
why I want to buy ticket?
Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by MtuMsuper: 6:32am On Sep 27, 2016
lymelyte:
why I want to buy ticket?
why do you want to come to Kenya?
Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by lymelyte(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2016
MtuMsuper:

why do you want to come to Kenya?
tourist purpose
Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by MtuMsuper: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2016
lymelyte:
tourist purpose
Be a good tourist, and not anything else please

3 Likes

Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by KwachImani(f): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2016
Hbuyosh:

Primitive? Dont u guys read.....about other countries in Africa?
No wonder this Nigerian actor made this ridiculous confession!

https://tuko.co.ke/115096-surprised-nigerian-actor-mike-ezuruonye-arrived-kenya.html

How do you expect them to be informed when they do not have schools or even worthy institutions of higher learning?
if they had those,we wouldn't be seeing 90 percent of ignorant comments here.
You really need a lot of patience and understanding with people who know very little of international issues of importance.

4 Likes

Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by lymelyte(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2016
MtuMsuper:

Be a good tourist, and not anything else please
you still haven't answered my question.
Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by MtuMsuper: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=lymelyte post=49708774]you still haven't answered my question.[/quote
Am not ticket salesman, Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by lymelyte(m): 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=MtuMsuper post=49711241][/quote]if you know you cant help, then why ask me stupid questions!
Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by MtuMsuper: 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
lymelyte:
if you know you cant help, then why ask me stupid questions!
I don't do stupid, please. If you don't have any value to add to Kenya, don't go. Thank you for nothing.
Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by Riddler32: 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
lymelyte:

Visit wakanow or any travel agent.
Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by lymelyte(m): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Riddler32:

Visit wakanow or any travel agent.
thanks
Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by Kenyanstar: 7:15am On Sep 28, 2016
How would anyone expect a backward & archaic country like Nigeria crippled with one of the poorest literacy levels in Africa and defunct education system to know anything beyond their village polytechnics. One fundamental thing i noticed with my Nigerian "broda" & neighbor Chinedu here in Kenya is that when he was venturing out of Nigeria for the first time is his shock when he arrived in Kenya. Unlike his stint at the airport at Murtala(not sure the spelling) he was harassed, intimidated and after stints of bribery he was finally allowed to board his maiden flight to Jomo Kenyatta airport. The experience was in contrast with what he faced back home..... Within 10 minutes and his documents intact the efficiency was too much to fathom that he kept questioning himself if he was dreaming, noting that back home the experience would be something you wouldn't want to remember........ To be continued.

4 Likes

Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by obiaguna(m): 1:45am On Sep 29, 2016
Hbuyosh:
Thank u seun, thank u lalasticlala, thank u mynd44 for allowing me to rankle these Nigerians here today, unlike the other time. Goodnight!

So how do you feel after rankling them ? Has the president called you for your medal yet?

There is a way to talk and promote your country without having sinister intentions and apart from Lady X who laid out her points like a well educated fellow the rest of you Kenyans(on twitter and nairaland) only look to score cheap internet points that doesn't translate to anything tangible in the real scheme of things.

There are Nigerians everywhere. It's the most populous black nation on earth, and it's similar to the case of seeing Chinese and Indians everywhere. But does that make China and India a bad nation? I guess you and I know the answer.

Nigerians will always make the news. They are popular people. They are everywhere not just Kenya. There are good ones making waves worldwide and there are bad ones like the 17 in your heavenly Kenya but please get over your delusional self. Your country is not all that and really most of us don't care.

Enjoy your Kenya or sorry Nairobi in peace and while you are it, quit trying to rample Nigerians cos it makes you feel like you are begging for attention. Cheers bro.

1 Like

Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by obiaguna(m): 1:47am On Sep 29, 2016
Kenyanstar:
How would anyone expect a backward & archaic country like Nigeria crippled with one of the poorest literacy levels in Africa and defunct education system to know anything beyond their village polytechnics. One fundamental thing i noticed with my Nigerian "broda" & neighbor Chinedu here in Kenya is that when he was venturing out of Nigeria for the first time is his shock when he arrived in Kenya. Unlike his stint at the airport at Murtala(not sure the spelling) he was harassed, intimidated and after stints of bribery he was finally allowed to board his maiden flight to Jomo Kenyatta airport. The experience was in contrast with what he faced back home..... Within 10 minutes and his documents intact the efficiency was too much to fathom that he kept questioning himself if he was dreaming, noting that back home the experience would be something you wouldn't want to remember........ To be continued.

Backward, Village Polythecnic, archaic? The same Nigeria I know?? Lol.
Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by Kenyanstar: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2016
Kenyas Electricity generation is among africas best.... The ingenious methods makes Kenya one of the only countries in the world that uses among its many natural resources to produce its electricity...
1 Geothermal power in Olkaria
2. Hydro electric power in seven forks dam & Turkwel
3.Wind generated electricity in Turkana( the biggest in Africa) and Ngong Hills
4. Solar power in Turkana arid & semi arid areas

All this have enabled Kenyans to have sustainable & constant power with 24hrs electricty supply. All public schools in Kenya are required to have electricity, all public hospitals and utilities.

1 Like

Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by Kenyanstar: 9:58am On Sep 29, 2016
Kenyatta National Hospital is the biggest public refferal hospital in East and central Africa with a bed capacity of 10,000 patients. It provides all the best medical equipment's, medical practitioners and services.
Among the services offered by all public hospital some are given free without any payment...
1. Free maternity services for all .mothers
2. Free medical checkups for expectant mothers
3. Free medical treatment for children under the age of 5yrs
4. Free vaccines and vaccination to all Kenyan citizens
5. Free medicine & treatment to all citizens on Malaria & TB diseases.....
etc

1 Like

Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 30, 2016
Hbuyosh:

Primitive? Dont u guys read.....about other countries in Africa?
No wonder this Nigerian actor made this ridiculous confession!

https://tuko.co.ke/115096-surprised-nigerian-actor-mike-ezuruonye-arrived-kenya.html

It kind of reminds me of this ignorant, posibly racist christian missionary that was disapointed because he thought she would be recieved like Jesus who has come to save starving africans(kenyans) and feed them and lead them to christ... but unfortunately for her, she dint find the picture that was potreyed in aid comercials.

Wilhelm picked us up at 9am.
I was dressed in my “mission trip clothes” and had my game face on.
Today was going to be the day that I fell in love with Kenya.
it didn’t happen
Wilhelm took us to The Junction {Nairobi’s version of a mall}.
We walked around looking for a place to exchange money and eat some lunch. We hadn’t eaten anything since our flight from Paris.
We had to walk through security just to get in the door.
They opened my purse, patted us down and then we went inside.
There were guards at every store, some with machine guns and some with sticks.
I kept looking at John and then looking around me and he noticed that I was struggling to take it in.
My heart was prepared for dirt floors.
For dirty laundry hanging everywhere.
For kids that were half naked and covered in bug bites.
People who couldn’t speak English.
not this
Wilhelm wanted to show off his city. The city he loves.
And what better way to do that than to take us to the affluent part of town. The place where business men and women spend $30 for lunch and shop at their version of Wal-Mart.
It just wasn’t what my heart was expecting.
Nairobi is a hub for lots of international business. A place where new buildings are being built left and right and where traffic is a nightmare and a half.
But this girl from the states expected Nairobi to be like what you see in the movies. Or on Feed the Children commercials.
The sweet missionary couple who were staying in the guest house adjacent to us said to not judge Kenya based on Nairobi.
“Nairobi in and of itself is like city state and doesn’t represent accurately the rest of Kenya.”
John could tell I was discouraged. That my heart wasn’t “in” today.
But as the day has worn on, I realized that I wasn’t fully accepting all that God had for me.
That He orchestrated this unexpected time in Nairobi.
That He wanted us to see the affluent parts so I could gain perspective.
That He wanted me to search myself and find the flesh in me that wanted to secretly stay here in the safe.
The protected.
The secure.
But we aren’t called to a ministry of security. A ministry that plays it safe and always uses the lighted sidewalks.
It’s good to spend some time there because it helps prepare us for the dark times.
The times where we rely on the faith we had when it was “easy”.
So, did I fall in love with Nairobi today?
No.
But I fell deeper in love with a God who uses all the things, including the safe and affluent, to change my heart

also read the comments in the blog
https://jestidwell./2015/02/02/it-didnt-happen-like-i-thought-it-would/

4 Likes

Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by zeongeon: 9:41am On Sep 30, 2016
what are the prospects of occupational health and safety professionals in Kenya..is HSE a flourishing career path in Kenya.
Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by Hbuyosh(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2016
denisfidha:
It kind of reminds me of this ignorant, posibly racist christian missionary that was disapointed because he thought she would be recieved like Jesus who has come to save starving africans(kenyans) and feed them and lead them to christ... but unfortunately for her, she dint find the picture that was potreyed in aid comercials.

Wilhelm picked us up at 9am.
I was dressed in my “mission trip clothes” and had my game face on.
Today was going to be the day that I fell in love with Kenya.
it didn’t happen
Wilhelm took us to The Junction {Nairobi’s version of a mall}.
We walked around looking for a place to exchange money and eat some lunch. We hadn’t eaten anything since our flight from Paris.
We had to walk through security just to get in the door.
They opened my purse, patted us down and then we went inside.
There were guards at every store, some with machine guns and some with sticks.
I kept looking at John and then looking around me and he noticed that I was struggling to take it in.
My heart was prepared for dirt floors.
For dirty laundry hanging everywhere.
For kids that were half naked and covered in bug bites.
People who couldn’t speak English.
not this
Wilhelm wanted to show off his city. The city he loves.
And what better way to do that than to take us to the affluent part of town. The place where business men and women spend $30 for lunch and shop at their version of Wal-Mart.
It just wasn’t what my heart was expecting.
Nairobi is a hub for lots of international business. A place where new buildings are being built left and right and where traffic is a nightmare and a half.
But this girl from the states expected Nairobi to be like what you see in the movies. Or on Feed the Children commercials.
The sweet missionary couple who were staying in the guest house adjacent to us said to not judge Kenya based on Nairobi.
“Nairobi in and of itself is like city state and doesn’t represent accurately the rest of Kenya.”
John could tell I was discouraged. That my heart wasn’t “in” today.
But as the day has worn on, I realized that I wasn’t fully accepting all that God had for me.
That He orchestrated this unexpected time in Nairobi.
That He wanted us to see the affluent parts so I could gain perspective.
That He wanted me to search myself and find the flesh in me that wanted to secretly stay here in the safe.
The protected.
The secure.
But we aren’t called to a ministry of security. A ministry that plays it safe and always uses the lighted sidewalks.
It’s good to spend some time there because it helps prepare us for the dark times.
The times where we rely on the faith we had when it was “easy”.
So, did I fall in love with Nairobi today?
No.
But I fell deeper in love with a God who uses all the things, including the safe and affluent, to change my heart

also read the comments in the blog
https://jestidwell./2015/02/02/it-didnt-happen-like-i-thought-it-would/
And she got thouroghly rapped on the knuckles by the online community for that senseless article. That shameless displayof ignorance.
Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by MtuMsuper: 10:31am On Sep 30, 2016
zeongeon:
what are the prospects of occupational health and safety professionals in Kenya..is HSE a flourishing career path in Kenya.
Quite good i suppose, but then again Kenya is full of professionals in all spheres , its not uncommon to find unemployed masters holders.
Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by MtuMsuper: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2016
Hbuyosh:
And she got thouroghly rapped on the knuckles by the online community for that senseless article. That shameless displayof ignorance.
i remember that story too. crazy woman.

1 Like

Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by Hbuyosh(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2016
obiaguna:

So how do you feel after rankling them ?
cheesy cheesy
Happy!!!!!
Has the president called you for your medal yet?
Nope. This is an absolutely free service for my country, from which I need and expect no reward. A token from the head of state for this would be a big surprise.

There is a way to talk and promote your country without having sinister intentions and apart from Lady X who laid out her points like a well educated fellow the rest of you Kenyans(on twitter and nairaland) only look to score cheap internet points that doesn't translate to anything tangible in the real scheme of things.
My guy! Sinister intentions, what sinister intentions? Mine was only to set the facts here straight. That is not in anyway a sinister motive.
What then do u have to say about your fellow Nigerians who dismiss my country as as worthless, full of savages and wild animals roaming about?
There are Nigerians everywhere. It's the most populous black nation on earth, and it's similar to the case of seeing Chinese and Indians everywhere. But does that make China and India a bad nation? I guess you and I know the answer.
I havent inferred anywhere that Nigeria is bad country I am not into this habit of stereotyping other pipo based the actions of some few individuals. I am surely saner than that!

Nigerians will always make the news. They are popular people. They are everywhere not just Kenya. There are good ones making waves worldwide and there are bad ones like the 17 in your heavenly Kenya but please get over your delusional self. Your country is not all that and really most of us don't care.
Could u please substitute that highlighted word with "notorious"? Cos that is the perception of many around the world. The onus is on u to inform them otherwise.
Granted,the vast majority of Nigerians are upright pipo, it's only some 10 or 20 percent of the population that are making the rest see bad. My country Kenya doesnt have any problem with Nigerians living here, so long as they are the virtuous variety. And this policy of preventing the bad elements from entering and living in the country isnt only applied to the Nigerians alone. It's indeed from any part of the world. After all, Kenya already has too many villainous elements within its society to contend with.

You say u dont care about Kenya, why then are there so many of your compatriots here. Were it not for them, I wouldnt have known about the rather epileptic power and water supply in your country.

Enjoy your Kenya or sorry Nairobi in peace and while you are it, quit trying to rample Nigerians cos it makes you feel like you are begging for attention. Cheers bro.
Kenya isnt just Nairobi contrary to what many of u Nigerians who have never been to Kenya or at least read about the country believe. There are several other towns and cities across the country.
Mombasa, is the second largest city in Kenya, the second busiest port in Africa after Durban (I used to assume it's Lagos) and a major tourist attraction centre. It looks waaaaayyy modernthan Abuja.

There are several other fine towns, I can pick any just randomly, like Kericho, which was ranked 26th largest in the country after the 2009 census, with a population of merely 138000 pipo. But look at the town! Beautiful, dont u think?
An even smaller town called Thika.
How about the beautiful resort town of Naivasha?

Kenya is regarded one of the most developed in the SSaharan Africa for a reason, dude.

6 Likes

Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by obiaguna(m): 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hbuyosh:
cheesy cheesy
Happy!!!!!

Nope. This is an absolutely free service for my country, from which I need and expect no reward. A token from the head of state for this would be a big surprise.

My guy! Sinister intentions, what sinister intentions? Mine was only to set the facts here straight. That is not in anyway a sinister motive.
What then do u have to say about your fellow Nigerians who dismiss my country as as worthless, full of savages and wild animals roaming about?
I havent inferred anywhere that Nigeria is bad country I am not into this habit of stereotyping other pipo based the actions of some few individuals. I am surely saner than that!

Could u please substitute that highlighted word with "notorious"? Cos that is the perception of many around the world. The onus is on u to inform them otherwise.
Granted,the vast majority of Nigerians are upright pipo, it's only some 10 or 20 percent of the population that are making the rest see bad. My country Kenya doesnt have any problem with Nigerians living here, so long as they are the virtuous variety. And this policy of preventing the bad elements from entering and living in the country isnt only applied to the Nigerians alone. It's indeed from any part of the world. After all, Kenya already has too many villainous elements within its society to contend with.

You say u dont care about Kenya, why then are there so many of your compatriots here. Were it not for them, I wouldnt have known about the rather epileptic power and water supply in your country.

Kenya isnt just Nairobi contrary to what many of u Nigerians who have never been to Kenya or at least read about the country believe. There are several other towns and cities across the country.
Mombasa, is the second largest city in Kenya, the second busiest port in Africa after Durban (I used to assume it's Lagos) and a major tourist attraction centre. It looks waaaaayyy modernthan Abuja.

There are several other fine towns, I can pick any just randomly, like Kericho, which was ranked 26th largest in the country after the 2009 census, with a population of merely 138000 pipo. But look at the town! Beautiful, dont u think?
An even smaller town called Thika.
How about the beautiful resort town of Naivasha?

Kenya is regarded one of the most developed in the SSaharan Africa for a reason, dude.

Whatever makes you sleep man.
Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by chebeoc(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
I'm not blaming kenyans for talking down on Nigeria rather i blame some poor slum dwelling rif-rafs that gives them the opportunity. They lives all their life in villages and ghettos in Nigeria, when they save little money you see them in kenya and they'll start comparing the bush they came from with nairobi.i want a kenyan who have been to nigeria to come out let's compare the two countries, not fools that stays in their country and thinks that they're in heaven.
Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by Pavore9: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2016
chebeoc:
I'm not blaming kenyans for talking down on Nigeria rather i blame some poor slum dwelling rif-rafs that gives them the opportunity. They lives all their life in villages and ghettos in Nigeria, when they save little money you see them in kenya and they'll start comparing the bush they came from with nairobi.i want a kenyan who have been to nigeria to come out let's compare the two countries, not fools that stays in their country and thinks that they're in heaven.

I am a Lagos born and raised and also got to work in other parts of Nigeria. I live and work in Nairobi, Kenya is not heaven but living in Nairobi is far more comfortable than Lagos for me.

5 Likes

Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by chebeoc(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2016
[pavore9]

Nobody is arguing about where is comfortable for you, there are many Americans living comfortable in Nigeria. i want to know what they have in kenya which Nigeria don't have times two or three.
Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by MtuMsuper: 11:15am On Oct 01, 2016
chebeoc:
[pavore9]

Nobody is arguing about where is comfortable for you, there are many Americans living comfortable in Nigeria. i want to know what they have in kenya which Nigeria don't have times two or three.
clean running tap water, 24/7 reliable electricity, cheap and fast broadband internet connection, monthly rent payment, ...need i go on? Your arrested friends abused the hospitality and good graces of kenyans and sexually assaulted an unfortunate girl, hence the outcry against them that led their arrest. You do the crime, you do the time,.Simple.
Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by Pavore9: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2016
chebeoc:
[pavore9]

Kenya is about 25% of Nigeria's population and is generating 2340MW is Nigeria presently generating 9360MW of electricity?

What is the Life expectancy of Nigerians in comparison to Kenyans?

Kenya do not export crude oil as we do but l have never queued for petrol at the filling station.

Kenya leads Africa's internet access and connectivity, over 20 million more Nigerians needs to have access to internet to meet up with Kenya's present level.

It is easier for a young person to start out life here as all you need is to pay a month's rent and a month's deposit and you are given keys to the accommodation but we both know how far in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by chebeoc(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=Pavore9

I don't have to reply that kenya dude because all he rant about are all what internet told him.
Come to you, even when nigerian government are not giving the masses electricity, individuals generate power by themselves than kenya, if you doubt let check satellite images of nigeria and kenya at night to know where is more light up. No fuel queue in kenya with how many cars, there are more cars in lagos alone to compare all kenya. Internet connectivity i don't know what you mean by nigeria still need 20 millions to meet up with kenya because more than 70 millions nigerians use mobile phones to surf internet and population of kenya is less than that.Talking about business i don't know where i'll start to educate you, Nigeria economy is bigger than east africa economy that's why you see big companies from india and China come to nigeria and prosper. every year nigeria economy produce many dollar millionaires i don't know how many east africa economy produce all together you're talking about kenya. even if nigeria have 60% poverty rate 40% is 72 million people which bigger than all kenya.
Re: 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally by MtuMsuper: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
chebeoc:
[quote author=Pavore9

I don't have to reply that kenya dude because all he rant about are all what internet told him.
Come to you, even when nigerian government are not giving the masses electricity, individuals generate power by themselves than kenya, if you doubt let check satellite images of nigeria and kenya at night to know where is more light up. No fuel queue in kenya with how many cars, there are more cars in lagos alone to compare all kenya. Internet connectivity i don't know what you mean by nigeria still need 20 millions to meet up with kenya because more than 70 millions nigerians use mobile phones to surf internet and population of kenya is less than that.Talking about business i don't know where i'll start to educate you, Nigeria economy is bigger than east africa economy that's why you see big companies from india and China come to nigeria and prosper. every year nigeria economy produce many dollar millionaires i don't know how many east africa economy produce all together you're talking about kenya. even if nigeria have 60% poverty rate 40% is 72 million people which bigger than all kenya.
Well, you better get the truth in your face, kicking or screaming : https://www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect/8#49807920
You are one of those unfortunate ones who leave your country with a negative opinion of other African countries, only to land there and get a shock. Not our problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) / Truck On Fire At Iwo Road Ibadan (Photos) / 4-Year-Old Boy That Died In The Kaduna Plane Crash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.