Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,299 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Reasons Why Your Exes Should Remain In Your Past - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Your Exes Should Remain In Your Past (811 Views)

Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. / If Each Of Your Exes Gave You 1000 NAIRA: How Much Money Would You Have?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Your Exes Should Remain In Your Past by Topza(m): 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
Time and time again, we see lots of people going back to relationships they left and yet again walk away from those relationships because just like the first time, the relationship didn’t work.

We need to understand that sometimes things are broken beyond repair and there is no point fixing them.

It’s time to leave the cycle and move forward in your relationship. Below are 4 reasons why your exes should remain in your past

1. THE RELATIONSHIP WOULD NEVER BE LIKE IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING
When you go back to your ex, it’s never going to be the way it was in the beginning and its worse if your partner cheated because it really takes time to build trust.

2. THE RELATIONSHIP WON’T HAVE ENDED IF IT WAS MEANT TO WORK
If your relationship with your ex was meant to work, there wouldn’t have been issues big enough to break the relationship. You should understand everything happens for a reason, eve...Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/08/reasons-why-your-exes-should-remain-in.html

Re: Reasons Why Your Exes Should Remain In Your Past by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
My last one, I tried to fix but it didn't work the way I expected...

We're not meant to be & I just look like a fool while he was fooling around with different hoes lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Reasons Why Your Exes Should Remain In Your Past by topzttst(m): 8:25am On Sep 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:
We're not meant to be & I just look like a fool while he was fooling around with different hoes lipsrsealed undecided undecided
hmm
Re: Reasons Why Your Exes Should Remain In Your Past by kokoA(m): 8:48am On Sep 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I am sorry. It was the devil's work. Let's try it again please. I promise to stick to only one hoe henceforth.
Re: Reasons Why Your Exes Should Remain In Your Past by topzttst(m): 10:43am On Sep 24, 2016
so you are d guy entering different hoe. den breaking my one and only love @ TrapQueen77
Re: Reasons Why Your Exes Should Remain In Your Past by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2016
topzttst:
so you are d guy entering different hoe. den breaking my one and only love @ TrapQueen77

shocked shocked shocked wat are u talking abt?
Re: Reasons Why Your Exes Should Remain In Your Past by topzttst(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lol
Re: Reasons Why Your Exes Should Remain In Your Past by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
topzttst:
Lol
Tosin I dy advice you.. dnt let trapqueen77 catch you or you r finish.. Odemi dnt rest he case
Re: Reasons Why Your Exes Should Remain In Your Past by Damilolababy(f): 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nice.. i wil never go back 2 ma pass

(1) (Reply)

Things Men Look Out For In A Woman They Want To Marry / She Is Not Up To 20 Buh She Is A Single Mother With Two Kids / Good Morning! I Had A Terrible Dream About My Boyfriend Beating Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.