Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

She Is Not Up To 20 Buh She Is A Single Mother With Two Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not Up To 20 Buh She Is A Single Mother With Two Kids (813 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Not Up To 20 Buh She Is A Single Mother With Two Kids by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
I heard this today, and it motivates me the more to go for her, she just moved in buh people are just avoiding her cry telling others not to talk to her, recently i felt down some children were laughing at me buh she told them to shut up kiss i don't believe the worst about others, i hope she don't get pregnant elsewhere and say it is me, i will kill her if she does it (joking), am only helping her and i hope i don't regret, whats ur say on this romancelander?
Re: She Is Not Up To 20 Buh She Is A Single Mother With Two Kids by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Helping her? Means drilling her borehole too? lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Not Up To 20 Buh She Is A Single Mother With Two Kids by Laveda(f): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
You're just helping her and not _fucking her, abi?

Then no problem.
Re: She Is Not Up To 20 Buh She Is A Single Mother With Two Kids by youngest85(m): 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dat kind help na!
*winks*
Re: She Is Not Up To 20 Buh She Is A Single Mother With Two Kids by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Helping her? Means drilling her borehole too? lipsrsealed

Re: She Is Not Up To 20 Buh She Is A Single Mother With Two Kids by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
Laveda:
You're just helping her and not _fucking her, abi?

Then no problem.

Re: She Is Not Up To 20 Buh She Is A Single Mother With Two Kids by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
youngest85:
Dat kind help na!

*winks*

(1) (Reply)

Never Look Down On Anybody / Why Your Man Is Lying To You And What You Can Do About It. (18+) / Father Beaten To Pulp For Refusing To Allow His Daughter Circumcised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.