Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,459 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience (62572 Views)

What Is Your Biggest Turn Off In The Opposite Sex? Share / Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by shadeyinka(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2016
Zumbest:
it is really possible to be in a relationship without sex though difficult but when you make up your mind you can stand the temptation, we clocked one year with my girl friend without sex and all things seems normal, we are trusting God to keep ourselves

My guy pls keep it up. Some not us have kept ourselves as men and no regrets.

But please don't tempt yourself oh. Run, Flee if you have to..it doesn't make you a Coward!

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by shadeyinka(m): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

I have been in a relationship with my sweetheart for 3 Years + and we have had no sex to be married next year.
People are just twisted on their understanding of relationship.

Hi bro
Keep it up God is your strength. You are one of those testimonies that NOT everyone especially guys are doing it.

LOVE and RESPECT for God and your Spouse is the key

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by shadeyinka(m): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2016
Godchild2015:
Is all about determination .

Am presently in such relation ship which is about a year and 8months now

Don't also allow yourself to tempt yourself. Sexual force is so strong that the only remedy sometimes is fleeing.

Pls keep it up. Not everyone is doing it!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Dshocker(m): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2016
grin grin
telemapreye1:
I'm currently dating without sex and my Bf accepted my decision..infacr we are getting married this year
. Lol grin
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by KelvinC1(m): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2016
ireneony:
grin grin..u be comedian grin.. funny u
no work be that.. knacking till brokage..
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Dshocker(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2016
undecided
mysticgal:
I am in one cool I mean without sex cool
. Ok,you are in one.....what about other guys you seeing
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by segcymoor(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2016
Sincere4u:

My ex.
Oh ..I got u. Just be sincere
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by mysticgal(f): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2016
Dshocker:
undecided. Ok,you are in one.....what about other guys you seeing
Lol lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's not funny angry angry sad sad.
How would you know I am seeing other guys and why must this only be applicable to ladies
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by MVLOX(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2016
ibietela2:

That's is why there are contraceptives (condom and the rest)

Bros we knw. Dats y I said its all about the mind set. We just don't want anytin to go wrong. Afta we are planning and preparing for our marriage. Why hurry over something that u practically will get tired of doing in the nearest future? In oda words why run when u can opt for just strolling or walking? Bros we have chosen to walk and enjoy the walk at that.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by sinceraconcept(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2016
EgusiSoup:

Ama tubara?
is that a name? What tribe are you?
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by uairaland: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2016
FellaL:

Hahahaa! I wouldn't be surprised sha. This could be very very possible.

bros i am telling you . true story.
take a look around . even in your church. you will be shocked to know what these NO SEX people do when THEY FEEL NO ONE IS WATCHING.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Dshocker(m): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2016
mysticgal:

How would you know I am seeing other guys and why must this only be applicable to ladies
. Babe forget,we know as e dey go. Just like one of my friend was dating a girl way back,and she initiated the "no sexing"..not knowing babe has got ways to feed her territory when hungry.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by mysticgal(f): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2016
Dshocker:
. Babe forget,we know as e dey go. Just like one of my friend was dating a girl way back,and she initiated the "no sexing"..not knowing babe has got ways to feed her territory when hungry.
Too much of a generalization undecided
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by FTBOY: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2016
liars everywhere?

who no go fvck for relationship? toto wey don service many boys go come reach my side dey form holy holy?
iranu! grin

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Dshocker(m): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2016
mysticgal:

. Not like you can't find guys agreeing to that kinda condition.its just that some of this girls will agree or tell you no sex in the relationship,but would be nacking with another guy.......I my self is ready to date a girl without sex,unless she can prove to me she wouldn't be doing it with another guy by swearing in a shrine grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by mysticgal(f): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2016
Dshocker:
. Not like you can't find guys agreeing to that kinda condition.its just that some of this girls will agree or tell you no sex in the relationship,but would be nacking with another guy.......I my self is ready to date a girl without sex,unless she can prove to me she wouldn't be doing it with another guy by swearing in a shrine grin grin grin
No harshness, but don't you think there are ladies who will be faithful?. And swearing in a shrine is to much na cheesy.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Gee645(m): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2016
i wont even kwantinue with it. once beaten twice shall i shine
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Diamondqueen(f): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2016
jake2much:
its a big regret not sexing a girl in a realtionship. my girl dat left I neva touched her yet she left after I spent a lot I can't accept dat. wat d purpose of sayin u love me wen u can prooved it. if u refuse it means u dont love me okay.remember love is unconditional.

she must not have sex with you to show that she loves you. If you really love her, you'd respect her decision and stick with her no matter what.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Dshocker(m): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2016
mysticgal:

No harshness, but don't you think there are ladies who will be faithful?. And swearing in a shrine is to much na cheesy.
. The "shrine" part ws a joke ma,but human beings are unpredictable.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Omonigeriarere: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2016
[s]
ireneony:
I doubt if there's anyone in a relationship without having sex.
i have never met a guy that doesn't want sex in a relationship.

This happened one time..a guy asked me out and i told him i only do relationships without sex.
he was very blunt. .he said" for this town ..for Nigeria. .this kind tin still de happen"
here i was thinking he's the kind of person that does believe in a "without sex relationships" because of his innocent face.

The only time i see or hear WTHOUT SEX RELATIONSHIP is online stories and how ladies turned down men that practice without relationship, I'm like wowwww. Sometimes I'm like how come i don't see this kind of men.

This brings me to my question, how many of you are strictly in a relationship without sex, and how do you cope with the temptations?

Share your experience! !!
[/s]

[b]From experience, ladies are hypocritical set of people in the land of the living because they will even tag something they like most as something they hate most and vice versa: the greatest psychologist cannot presume your action(s). My first dating experience has taught me a great lesion about this in hard way.

There is nothing bad in 'no-sex-relationship'. But the problem lies with ladies: even if she is Ashawo, she will come up with no sex relationship only for her to be saying slangs like - 'that guy no be man jare' 'the guy no sharp' 'the guy na mumu' 'the guy is too dull for my liking' 'the guy no be man jare' etc outside. A bad guy might even be out there somewhere rough-handling their V, while the innocent guy who is treating them like a queen will still be abstaining himself from sex all because of the respect he has for the lady.

I hardly goes into relationship, but if I do, the only thing that can make me to agree with a lady on this is if she is still a virgin.

[/b]

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by jidxin(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2016
erico2k2:

OK, so fact one, No sex does not guarantee marriage, agree?
none does in d actual sense.....wit or wthout sex doesnt either
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by healthexamined: 9:58am On Sep 23, 2016
I am in a relationship of NO SEX and it over 2years now . sometimes we do feel like having sex but the most interesting part of it is that we have this saying that has being keeping us going "THE VERY DAY WE HAVE SEX THEN ITS 100% CERTAIN WE WILL NOT GET MARRIED"

Since I claim to love her then I should be able to wait and that is what we have being doing and will continue to do no matter the pressure within and outside

SEX IS NO FOOD

REAL LOVE EXIST BETWEEN US

WE HAVE BOTH GONE TO FEDERAL HOSPITAL TO DO ALL NECESSARY TEST AND DOCTOR ALREADY CONFIRMED WE ARE OKAY HEALTH WISE

GETTING MARRIED DEC THIS YEAR

GOD HELP US

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Benwems(m): 9:59am On Sep 23, 2016
semasir:
Big lie.... SOMEBODY DOES IT..... I'm in a relationship for over 5years now and nothing of such. Even my 1st lasted 4years plus and no strings attached in that regard.

You said you dated your first for 4 years and the r/ship crashed for whatever reason which you didnt mention. The girl left you easily simply because you have not slept with her. Any girl who does not sleep with her man does not have strong emotional attachment. She will easily leave you.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2016
Na wetin dem go 1st talk be that then 1week later......she don rush wet
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by kowalsky: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Don't you think you are too hard on him?

Una get unresolved dispute??

No sex relationships are scams.
Never fall for it. Esp if you had sex on your mind prior.

A lady insists on no sex, fine remain 'just friends' with her. Never let any girl tie you down wit the no sex shii ..

I see no reason, going into a relationship if you guys aren't gonna get sexual at a point. If she ain't ready for sexuality, then she ain't ready for a relationship, be her friend, simple.

Ladies wanna be forming deanerys targerean, don't fall for the ponzi scheme that no sex relationships are.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by UjSizzle(f): 10:09am On Sep 23, 2016
yazz09:
presently am into one without sex though we've just started dating for 3 months now. But we've not had sex, yes the temptation is there but God has been helping us and most importantly we came to agreement that it won't be involved.

Sometimes sha I do think if she really love me for not giving me sex but in another instance her action shows me she does love me
Pls don't let anyone fill your head with doubts about her fidelity.
It's an admirable thing you're doing smiley
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by spice123(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2016
Kenontop:

Nice one. But there was something like Kissing and little romance?
of course we kissed grin
Kenontop:

Nice one. But there was something like Kissing and little romance?
of course we kissed
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 23, 2016
ireneony:
I've learnt alot today...
truly there are decent people in Nigeria despite the corruption and hardship.

This thread really mean alot to me.
Thanks to everyone that contribute positively to this thread and also to the mod that pushed it to FP.

Goodnight!
let me guess, you now think people like me are not decent abi? grin,we speak our minds both online and offline, some folks here are only telling you what you want to hear their online personality differ from their offline personality

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 23, 2016
I know this chick at my business place , she asked me to give her a lift and we chat, anytime I close from biz, she always shows up to ask for a lift, its gotten to the extent that she has monopolized my front passenger seat, we talk and that's it. No sex.

i am not interested in sleeping with her neither is she, we just enjoy our talk.

Relationships don't always have to be about sex, we just want someone to talk to and relate to. cool
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Mynd44: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2016
UjSizzle:

Pls don't let anyone fill your head with doubts about her fidelity.
It's an admirable thing you're doing smiley
Admirable? Please it is nothing special

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Lagoss: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2016
I have been in RELATIONSHIPS WITHOUT SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.
I guess that why one of my ex was crazy to
have me and no one else in her life.
Though not easy, but it was God's grace all the way.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by gabsuccess(m): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2016
some persons go to church but far from God and his commandment people like that always involves themselves in pre marital sex ,dating without sex is possible if u really trust urselves and this can only happen when ur relationship is purely approved by God cos many people enter relationship without God's presence and where there is no God setan is the landlord that is why u find it difficult to say no to sex, u can argue my post but note this"THE ESTIMATE OF GOD'S INSTRUCTION IS FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT" wether u like it not God's word cannot change.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.