Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience (62653 Views)

What Is Your Biggest Turn Off In The Opposite Sex? Share / Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by mysticgal(f): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
bigybanty02:
lol u better understand ooo even the once wey dere pvccy don wiled finish still dey form am in no sex relationship u girls should stop lieing to ur selfs
Do you have a lie detector or are you just concluding based on your experience and some others..... If yes, I'd have to conclude that you are myopic....... In reasoning undecided
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by bigybanty02(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
DeeTus:

Lol. Take it easy man!!
hehehehehe ma nigga abeg no take my matter serious joor all diz girls wit dere lie lie d tin dey pain me die even d once wey dey drag dick wit dere bf go still cum hia dey form no sex mtcheeeww ma nigga hope u ar doin cool bro
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by yorhmienerd(m): 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
Girls and lying

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by shadeyinka(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
read your diary boss, nice one but you have to agree that in most cases the girl eventually leaves the guy, its wrong for guys to allow that, a girl when love you will give you her body without conditions

That is NOT true. There is a difference between lust and love.
Love desires to build the life of the other person
Lust desires to use or take something from some other person.

If you love her, sex is not a proof.
If she loves you sex is not the proof

If you sleep which her what does she gain?
If she has virginismus, what will you do with her? Dump her, find someone else?

If you love her you will wait for her. Statistically, a man will enjoy sex at least 85% of the time. The probability that a woman will enjoy sex is less than 40%. So, who really benefit from sex in a non marital relationship? It is the man, so don't be selfish.

Sex is NOT a proof of Love
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
bigybanty02:

hehehehehe ma nigga abeg no take my matter serious joor all diz girls wit dere lie lie d tin dey pain me die even d once wey dey drag dick wit dere bf go still cum hia dey form no sex mtcheeeww ma nigga hope u ar doin cool bro

Hehehehe i'm fine. It's okay. Don't be hard on her, she's my friend.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by shadeyinka(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Girls and lying

Why lie. It is an anonymous post. So many men also testified. You are shocked at the number?

Not everyone is doing it!
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by dam007(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
ireneony:
I doubt if there's anyone in a relationship without having sex.
i have never met a guy that doesn't want sex in a relationship.

This happened one time..a guy asked me out and i told him i only do relationships without sex.
he was very blunt. .he said" for this town ..for Nigeria. .this kind tin still de happen"
here i was thinking he's the kind of person that does believe in a "without sex relationships" because of his innocent face.

The only time i see or hear WTHOUT SEX RELATIONSHIP is online stories and how ladies turned down men that practice without relationship, I'm like wowwww. Sometimes I'm like how come i don't see this kind of men.

This brings me to my question, how many of you are strictly in a relationship without sex, and how do you cope with the temptations?

Share your experience! !!
LOL... well, I've been in one! For 8 years now! But here's the kick, is she a virgin?? Heck yeah! Am I?? Your guess is as good as mine! Frankly, every guy has a lady who's his cryptonite!! For me, she's safe because I respect her wish and equally want her happiness... do I love her? You bet.. plans on taking her home?? Check!! It's not the ability to abstain that's scarce these days... it's the patience that's only found in real love! Me o, I'm dating a "verified" V.. and I love her... but I smash away occasionally if need be cheesy if you get me!
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by shadeyinka(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
dbestuncle:

U lie. I do by the grace of God. our marriage is scheduled for first quarter 2017. the truth is that it is not easy but possible and we are a living testimony to that. 2years courtship without sex. and I have a friend whose own is 4 years now.

Not by our power but Gods Grace. Come to Jesus today.

Thanks for the share! I hope people all around are seeing that we still have many repectible young people in no sex relationships.

God bless you sis
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by dam007(m): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
ireneony:
I doubt if there's anyone in a relationship without having sex.
i have never met a guy that doesn't want sex in a relationship.

This happened one time..a guy asked me out and i told him i only do relationships without sex.
he was very blunt. .he said" for this town ..for Nigeria. .this kind tin still de happen"
here i was thinking he's the kind of person that does believe in a "without sex relationships" because of his innocent face.

The only time i see or hear WTHOUT SEX RELATIONSHIP is online stories and how ladies turned down men that practice without relationship, I'm like wowwww. Sometimes I'm like how come i don't see this kind of men.

This brings me to my question, how many of you are strictly in a relationship without sex, and how do you cope with the temptations?

Share your experience! !!
LOL... well, I've been in one! For 8 years now! But here's the kick, is she a virgin?? Heck yeah! Am I?? Your guess is as good as mine! Frankly, every guy has a lady who's his cryptonite!! For me, she's safe because I respect her wish and equally want her happiness... do I love her? You bet.. plans on taking her home?? Check!! It's not the ability to abstain that's scarce these days... it's the patience that's only found in real love! Me o, I'm dating a "verified" V.. and I love her... but I smash away occasionally if need be cheesy if you get me! Just don't get caught is the advice!
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
Very possible and not possible. One school of thought believes i need to know who I'm getting involved with "actively" and another based theirs on moral or religious grounds.

For those in the second school of thought; meetings is either outdoors and if it's indoor there may likely be a chaperone or self restraint. Though they may be tempted to smooch etc, in the course "spirit of correction" will just sink in...you'll hear "we shouldn't be doing this" or "i can't wait" blah blah.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by shadeyinka(m): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
UjSizzle:

Is it your admiration?
It happens a lot? Ok. But I haven't seen a lot of it before.

It depends on your circle of friends. At least 85% of my circle of friends kept a no sex relationship and succeeded till they got married both male and female.

The God factor is the deal.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by OldEagle: 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
Yul025:
i was in a relationship without sex. It wasnt easy. The pressure from the guy was too much. After my service, we went our separate ways. He later came back after 3 years begging me to accept him back that if i want him to wait till marriage, he's ready to wait. I loved him so much and i respected him but he left me cos of sex. I didnt accept him back. Though we still talk till now.
am the right person for you, we're is your location make we connect cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by shadeyinka(m): 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
that girl is getting it somewhere, unless she is a virgin then i fit bone, even virgins self want a man to take it, some girls need force self maybe you are the one doing love love when she needs action but if she is not a virgin forget talk she dey collect am for somewhere

That is NOT true. I know many non virgins that still maintained a no sex relationship.

Don't forget that some people loose their virginity in the days of ignorance. When they now found Jesus, should they go back to their old vomit?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
mysticgal:

Do you have a lie detector or are you just concluding based on your experience and some others..... If yes, I'd have to conclude that you are myopic....... In reasoning undecided

Don't feel embarrassed, the dude is just kidding with you.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Luckygurl(f): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
You couldn't have said it any better

That kinda explains my resolve all along.
It helps when your partner too has same opinion in been in a no sex relationship.

God help us
shadeyinka:

God gave both men and women sex instinct. We naturally are pulled into sex. Now, a young man and a lady (boy or girl) start dating, whether one likes it or not there would be some form of attraction sexually.

Now the point is a boy/girl relationship is hardly defined. Is the relationship for marriage or just fratanity? The girl has more to loose in a casual relationship when sex is involved because there are consequences that may arise such as pregnancy (contraceptives do fail a times), eventual breakup where the girl feels used and the guy feel like I conquered.

So my point is, if you are not yet ready to get married in say 3-4 years why go into a relationship with a man. Why not just a general friendship with the opposite sex.

When you are matured enough and he is matured, then your relationship will have a purpose and direction. You both know what you want from each other unlike just a fling.

Early dating relationships predispose a person to early sexual experiences from predators.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by OldEagle: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Chai aunty this your name mystic girl I dey suspect you o, u be lesbian, girls dey shag other babe's dey form Virginia for bf grin grin grin
mysticgal:

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by LANREFORWA: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
It is good, u be more serious and dedicated even to your academic and trust yourself more I was there for years although not easy because my wive was very beautiful and a lot of guys desire her on campus. One of my friend makes jest of me thst something is wrong with me, that is why I kept it more secret, we are there for years both virgins and now we are married with children for years. Thank God. But upbringing and determination coupled with church plays a vital role. Despite married for years we still joke on our first experience
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by shadeyinka(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Mememan:

If you're not a virgin then,

[size=28pt]YOUR BOYFRIEND IS A FOOL [/size]

No Sir. The BF most likely fear God and Respects her.

If your definition of sin include fornication and you care about God even if you were presented an opportunity free of charge with no string attached, the love of God will not allow you to do it.

Its that simple
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by mysticgal(f): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
DeeTus:

Don't feel embarrassed, the dude is just kidding with you.
Abi......
It's been a long while cool
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by mysticgal(f): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
OldEagle:
Chai aunty this your name mystic girl I dey suspect you o, u be lesbian, girls dey shag other babe's dey form Virginia for bf grin grin grin
Ha

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by UjSizzle(f): 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
shadeyinka:

It depends on your circle of friends. At least 85% of my circle of friends kept a no sex relationship and succeeded till they got married both male and female.

The God factor is the deal.
I believe in the God factor.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by shadeyinka(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
Luckygurl:
You couldn't have said it any better

That kinda explains my resolve all along.
It helps when your partner too has same opinion in been in a no sex relationship.

God help us
Perfectly said: it is a team work!
My wife then my fiancée always renew our vow of chastity both to God and to each other. It helprled us knowing that God was part of the deal.

This Post is a bomb, it at least proves to the skeptics that not everyone is doing it.

Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by bigybanty02(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
DeeTus:

Hehehehe i'm fine. It's okay. Don't be hard on her, she's my friend.
ooh am sorry 4 bein so mean on her never knew she is ur friend 4giv me sir i no go do am again
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by shadeyinka(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
LANREFORWA:
It is good, u be more serious and dedicated even to your academic and trust yourself more I was there for years although not easy because my wive was very beautiful and a lot of guys desire her on campus. One of my friend makes jest of me thst something is wrong with me, that is why I kept it more secret, we are there for years both virgins and now we are married with children for years. Thank God. But upbringing and determination coupled with church plays a vital role. Despite married for years we still joke on our first experience

Thanks for sharing.
Did you loose anything by waiting?
And how has waiting affected your marriage?

Others could learn pls
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by shadeyinka(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
UjSizzle:

I believe in the God factor.

Then if U are Christ's keep on holding on. Stay blessed.

Watch out however for who you choose as a partner. It is a team work and strong resolve. Don't put yourself in a compromising position.

Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
mysticgal:
Abi...... It's been a long while cool
Yeah. H r u?
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by cheezy4real(m): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
yazz09:
presently am into one without sex though we've just started dating for 3 months now. But we've not had sex, yes the temptation is there but God has been helping us and most importantly we came to agreement that it won't be involved.

Sometimes sha I do think if she really love me for not giving me sex but in another instance her action shows me she does love me

Am happy for u bro. I had a rship without sex with my wife for 6yrs, from school days till we graduate. Temptations were there but I avoided the atmosphere of evil appearances and things that provoked such. We got married 6months into my internship and we are still kicking with two kids and God has been on our side. But our resolve was not to defile ourselves before marriage. All was and is still God's grace. I wish u same as I beg You Not To EAT UR TOMORROW TODAY. THANKS
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
bigybanty02:

ooh am sorry 4 bein so mean on her never knew she is ur friend 4giv me sir i no go do am again

It's okay.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by fulanigirl(f): 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
I'm getting married in July 2017 and this guy has never once tried to touch me. We're both contented and happy. There really are guys out there who understand a relationship is not about sex

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by mysticgal(f): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
DeeTus:

Yeah. H r u?
Great
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by bigybanty02(m): 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
mysticgal:

its owk am sorry 4 being rude owk i hav a very soft heart i dnt like to see any 1 angry wit me a cool guy just told me dat u ar his friend 4giv me and less move on owk
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by justicejay(m): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
ibietela2:

Ohk, but you just justified cheating on your partner
Well maybe or maybe not cos am not sharing her love for someone else

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.