Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,715 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience (62409 Views)

What Is Your Biggest Turn Off In The Opposite Sex? Share / Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by HomeTutor1(f): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
*clears throat*
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by XaintJoel20: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
kowalsky:

Get out of dat relationship fool!!
Don't you think you are too hard on him?

Una get unresolved dispute??
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by youngest85(m): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
telemapreye1:
I'm currently dating without sex and my Bf accepted my decision..infacr we are getting married this year

Ur bf has Msc in mumulogy

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by xtervaganza(m): 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
If I gave a sin who is in a relationship without sex I'll pour cold water on his head to wake him up

The next month I'll ask him if he's smashed her. If the answer is still no, Na hot water I go pour for him head

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Djtm(m): 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
gsparks01:
That's why you should look for someone with whom you're heading in the same direction spiritually. That way, you don't even need to discuss issues like this. You already know do's and donts.

You garrit bruv. *thumbsup*

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
ireneony:
good to know.
You're among the 2% of men that doesn't involve sex in a relationship.

Can you please tell us.
What are those things you put in line not to come near the temptation of sex.
for example, do you do more of indoor meetings or outdoors?
Lol.......
To be factual with you, sex is highly overated. I dont see my lady as an object of satisfaction. I love her for reasons i myself dont know. At first, i tried to trust her, it worked out considering the fact that im her first. Note, she is not really young. Above 18. That aside, she was nevef this type that could handle a relationship because of her first timer thing, she jokes a lot, takes few things serious and act really novice untill i blended her a lot. Eer since we started dating, i never envisaged a sex thing between us, she never told me her stance about it until later i found out she is actually still tight. I wasnt startled or disturbed myself coz she is one an will be difficult introducing sex to her. lo and behold, she talked about it. No sex except its her husband or sth. I didnt even argue anything. Now, weve been together for about 5months. We cuddle, we play a lot, and have romantic indoor sessions. Buh what got me staying put is my vow. I have dated crazier girls in the past. Had sex with different ones. It turned out im not what i present myself to be to people around me(Player). Due to my nature of being a soft-hearted person. Tbis made me to vow not to date any lady i know will have traces of wayward activities in her. So, woth ones mind made up, you can go with it and it will work out. Even before my current gf, i have had 2 gfs that i dated within one and half years without sex involved.
I love my present gf like kilode. Ive never demanded any thing sex related from her in the past and i dont plan doing that anytime sooner.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by kdfinest(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
yazz09:
presently am into one without sex though we've just started dating for 3 months now. But we've not had sex, yes the temptation is there but God has been helping us and most importantly we came to agreement that it won't be involved.

Sometimes sha I do think if she really love me for not giving me sex but in another instance her action shows me she does love me
hmm dats great, well am also in one too we are more than a year and some months now.I do love her dearly.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by jossypet(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
We live in a time when being in a relationship without sex looks strange. God forbid! Why would two persons who are not yet married have sex? Don't we care about God's opinion? God loves us. Let's heed to His instructions for our own good.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
JeffreyJames:

Church girls? ..those ones are another species entirely grin....church is the last place to pick up a decent girl. (In all sense of the word Decent)

Kai grin grin grin

Oga Jeff wetin church girls do for u oo grin
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Mrjo(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
telemapreye1:
Did I mention your name?
go and buy fufu that soup go sweet
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Tripleoluwa(m): 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
nkwachiabel:

LMAO!!!!! Can't stop laughing. Konji go kill that nigga big tym. Might end up mas***bating sef.

I laughed when she told me, but she said it was da bomb!! The JT will be rubbing on d clit, which will cause d place to wet till she reaches orgasm. Even her bf too will cum. I'm still pondering trying it
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by MaziOmenuko: 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
What do you do in a relatnship without sex? Play ludo, hold hands, stare at each other's eyes?

jerry447:
I am presently in a relationship without sex for five years, though it is not easy.... I only dnt allow my erection to dertermine my direction, cos i know the end result is ''destruction''

You are not in a relatnship, she's just your friend.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by btkdboy(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
Its easy when the girl and the guy are both virgins.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Muzikluva(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
Meeloreh:
Well, it's still available. Yes, here in Nigeria. It's about finding the right person that geniuly loves you and has a future. If he has the fear of God n he wants a future with you, it's all good. The phrase "everyone is doing it" shouldn't make u do it cuz that phrase isn't 100% correct. Stand out sis wink
1000 likes for you lady. Men like that still exist,I am example of such. by the way,
"genuinely".
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
Just came to read lies cool*currently listening to I love the way you lie by Eminem ft Rihanna on replay* grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
jake2much:
how ar u
good boss..u?
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by beautiful232(f): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
well I am not in any so I have no experience sad
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Ejomax77(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
Permit me to say I'm currently in a "no sex relationship".. I've been in this relationship for the past 6 months..
So I can confidently say... NO SEX RELATIONSHIPS STILL EXIST

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Israel5(m): 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
OP, You've never met a guy...? Well, i am he but too bad you'll never meet me.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by JeffreyJames(m): 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
Jarizod:

Kai grin grin grin

Oga Jeff wetin church girls do for u oo grin

Baba those ones get Ms.c for Pretence! grin
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by spice123(m): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
leej:
Yes, I am currently in a relationship without sex.. However, I always let her know I will remain faithful BUT if it happens that I get an offer from another lady and possibly get seduced " I AM SORRY I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO RESIST IT"... That statement gets her worried up but the fact that I said I will remain faithful still keeps her calm.

The bad part is instead of me to keep myself away from temptation , I keep putting myself in the spot light. BECAUSE.. I have a justification for doing it when I get it.
I'm sorry for you bro. I can only smell an unfaithful dude even when you're married since 'YOU CANNOT RESIST IT' and'YOU PUT YOURSELF IN THE SPOT LIGHT'
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Jolonjolo: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
It is easy for a lady and a guy that are still virgins to stay years dating themselves without sex,
but if anyone of them has been activated, then it might not be easy for them to do without it.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by sukkot: 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
most married nigerians are in sexless relationship. after the woman has dropped like two kids the woman is no longer interested in se-x and the man is no longer interested in se-x with the woman. so i will say 70 percent of married people with kids are in a sexless relationship. its more common than you think

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
niqqaclaimz:
lol...dis niqqa...buh wat u said is fact...does happen bt cud nt be dis gys case...No worsen im case nah baba...

Lol..no be so baba.. I just dey advice am make e dey careful cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ini9:

No good reason though.
good reason y sex is important before marriage.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Mavelshee(m): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
Meeloreh:
Well, it's still available. Yes, here in Nigeria. It's about finding the right person that geniuly loves you, is IMPOTENT and has a future.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
JeffreyJames:

Baba those ones get Ms.c for Pretence! grin

grin

especially some of those choristers..some of dem just join to dey showcase and advertise them loads cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Myzzyfrazzy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
i am currently dating a very beautiful lady..we av been dating for 10 months nw no sex...to be frank she is d strenght behind it coupled with the fact that she is a virgin makes it difficult..i was just a lucky guy 25 and a virgin.i was realy impressed anyway i am just waiting for her to have courage cos me i am already broken ohh
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Ishilove: 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
sukkot:
most married nigerians are in sexless relationship. after the woman has dropped like two kids the woman is no longer interested in se-x and the man is no longer interested in se-x with the woman. so i will say 70 percent of married people with kids are in a sexless relationship. its more common than you think
And you got your figures from...?
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by spice123(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
aim14:
yes it still exists! just find sumone who loves God genuinely and u re there. I'm currently in one and we've been together for 1year n 9 months (21 months) now n I love him. the temptations arises or gets severe when you see each other too often.
I concur with you because I was also in similar situation. Seeing each other often create a tempting feeling.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
ireneony:
abstaining from sex is not a religious thing, is a choice

Ok I'm wondering, what do you achieve with a no sex relationship?? Still beats my imagination.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by vikkeee(m): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
Who dey pity kondogbia?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.