Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience (62500 Views)

What Is Your Biggest Turn Off In The Opposite Sex? Share / Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by obontami: 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
telemapreye1:
I'm currently dating without sex and my Bf accepted my decision..infacr we are getting married this year
during your courting days did you or did you not fccck other guys angry
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by astarotte: 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
2dugged:
be civil for once, so being sexually active makes one a town hole? I bet you meant LovePeddler?,well if being sexually active in a serious relationship makes one a town LovePeddler, then that makes your mother one too

It is possible for his mom to have been in a serious relationship without sex.

A serious relationship does not equal to a relationship with sex.

Are you trying to say relationships without sex aren't serious relationships? undecided
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by AlphaT1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
ireneony:
I doubt if there's anyone in a relationship without having sex.
i have never met a guy that doesn't want sex in a relationship.

This happened one time..a guy asked me out and i told him i only do relationships without sex.
he was very blunt. .he said" for this town ..for Nigeria. .this kind tin still de happen"
here i was thinking he's the kind of person that does believe in a "without sex relationships" because of his innocent face.

The only time i see or hear WTHOUT SEX RELATIONSHIP is online stories and how ladies turned down men that practice without relationship, I'm like wowwww. Sometimes I'm like how come i don't see this kind of men.

This brings me to my question, how many of you are strictly in a relationship without sex, and how do you cope with the temptations?

Share your experience! !!

Don't let any negative story out there influence you negatively my sister. I dated my wife for 2& half yrs without sex till we got married. And we are doing pretty fine. she's d most beautiful lady on earth. People keep staring at her wherever she goes coz of her beauty. Yet I was able to control the feelings. The closest we ever came was to peck her hand. With diligence and commitment it's very possible.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by tee4all(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=semasir post=49590345]Big lie.... SOMEBODY DOES IT..... I'm in a relationship for over 5years now and nothing of such. Even my 1st lasted 4years plus and no strings attached in that regard.

[so uve been in different relationships for 9 years without sex, pls go and marry.. cause if u even date a girl for over 5 years, no marriage, no sex, she sef go tire for u naa.. sex dosen't guarantee a relationship dat wud last long oo.. u shd know dat from your previous relationship] ]

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
astarotte:

It is possible for his mom to have been in a serious relationship without sex.

A serious relationship does not equal to a relationship with sex.

Are you trying to say relationships without sex aren't serious relationships? undecided

what is a serious relationship?, start from there,even marriage falls into the serious relationship scale if you want to go broad, and please the uncouth fool just called me a town whor3, you didn't expect me to let it slide?

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by PETUK(m): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
telemapreye1:
That guy is dumb
Ignore him
. But why do i have a feeling that you are dumber?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by cozy7(m): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
ireneony:
I doubt if there's anyone in a relationship without having sex.
i have never met a guy that doesn't want sex in a relationship.

This happened one time..a guy asked me out and i told him i only do relationships without sex.
he was very blunt. .he said" for this town ..for Nigeria. .this kind tin still de happen"
here i was thinking he's the kind of person that does believe in a "without sex relationships" because of his innocent face.

The only time i see or hear WTHOUT SEX RELATIONSHIP is online stories and how ladies turned down men that practice without relationship, I'm like wowwww. Sometimes I'm like how come i don't see this kind of men.

This brings me to my question, how many of you are strictly in a relationship without sex, and how do you cope with the temptations?

Share your experience! !!
I hardly comment on NL, but I'll take an exception this time. Let me be as blunt as possible, if a guy truly loves u and u tell him no sex, he'll wait. If he doesn't, then his not yours. I've dated my baby for abt 3 yrs, she come over, kisses n all, but I've never seen her undies. I'm not desperate bcoz I no I'm serious with hee. We plan settling down next year. I ALWAYS hv d urge, but I've constantly chose to put our future above my emotions. A popular saying goes "if u can get d milk for free, y buy d cow"....I hope u no what that means! Be patient, you true man will come. Shalom!

5 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by PETUK(m): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
telemapreye1:
That guy is dumb
Ignore him
. But why do i have a feeling that you are dumber?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by joseph1832(m): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
telemapreye1:
I'm currently dating without sex and my Bf accepted my decision..infacr we are getting married this year
Tales By Moonlight.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by erico2k2(m): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
HomeTutor1:
I have been into two relationships without sex.

The first one lasted for two years and the second one lasted for 5 years.
I dated the second one when I was an undergraduate, I tried my very best to avoid staying indoor with him throughout the five years. I was staying in the school hostel throughout my undergraduate days so that helped me to achieve that goal and I have only been to his house once.
All our meetings are always in an open environment. I diverted my energy and sexual strength to my academics 24/7. I dnt demand for money or anything fron him.

I have always avoided keeping male friends as an indoor guest.

My physical appearance will never tell you the type of person that I am. I put on trousers, Attachment and other things. I am not a novice to any topic because I have read alot onlin

It is not for spiritual or whatever reasons but just my personal decision.

My first sex must definitely be on my wedding night.
I cannt bear the pains of abortion and sexual feelings with another man that I am not legally married to.
hi, Im not being a Judge over your way of life, BUT I am finding it strange to understand the rational behind dating a person for 5 years and you are not going to marry them? it feels like 5 wasted years you could have enjoyed wiv ur husband
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by richie9093(m): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
Rubbish topic.

Most guys who are saying they don't mind being in a relationship without sex are just looking for new fish to catch.

You people for this site go dey carry no sex for head like say na big deal. Just shows the kind of mentality people on this site have.

No wonder any small thing they'll start shouting afonja and ugandas. Calling themselves names.

Rubbish. Shame.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by astarotte: 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
2dugged:
well I know many people here are lying sha, no need to say what I cannot do

Konji things cheesy

That you can't, is proof you have a very healthy body cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by ruksylaser(m): 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
Truth be told, it's never really easy especially when the two of you spend more time with each other. Guys will always be guys in the sense that he might agree to no sex and would be bleeping someone else. Nonetheless, they're few guys out there that can really stick to that
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
astarotte:

Konji things cheesy

That you can't, is proof you have a very healthy body cheesy
I can actually, but choose not to punish myself, I have actually dated guys without having sex,only realized that while I was keeping myself, they were busy doing muemuesugbe with other girls

6 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Roseey0(f): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
I use the no sex thing to screen the shaft from the real men.. The fake and sex starved will run, but the self controlled will stay.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
telemapreye1:
That guy is dumb Ignore him
The truth is bitter, ignore him at ur expense.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by semasir: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
Self control is all that matters and I'm okay with no issues

astarotte:

Are you trying to say konji no dey do you.

You need to go check your body for hospital.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Lamor(f): 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
Its nt easy o..nt wit the many books you read and movies u see all the show of affection and you are thinking,does he even love me atal,is he potent,wat will it feel like kissing him?Bt den,the marriage bed cannot be defiled,dt settles it.We both agreed on it,therefore suggestive moves disallowed.Still nt easy.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by charijee(f): 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
JeffreyJames:

It's loud enough! grin
This moniker
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by astarotte: 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
2dugged:
I can actually, but choose not to punish myself, I have actually dated guys without having sex,only realized that while I was keeping myself, they were busy doing muemuesugbe with other girls

Yeah, the sad reality of relationships without sex is that, for majority of them one of the partners is secretly doing it with someone else.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by semasir: 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
Sex is not a factor to measure true love and it depends on the two of you but I am getting married soon all the same. The 1st failed because of a minor difference which we failed to reconcile and move on

[quote author=tee4all post=49590856][/quote]

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
astarotte:

Yeah, the sad reality of relationships without sex is that, for majority of them one of the partners is secretly doing it with someone else.
it was a devastating discovery

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by JeffreyJames(m): 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
charijee:
This moniker

Long story
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by clementbiola(m): 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
I known it wasn't easy to accept her resolution on no sex relationship before she says yes to my request .. but I need to accept her wishes because is only her I really Love ... am ready to pay any sacrifice to have her my woman in the future... by then her body will be totally mine, my body will be totally hers.... DAT that I will extremely free to toy with her gap teeth with my tongue
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by lereinter(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
Sorry op what's your own definition of no sex relationship

Does it also include romancing, sucking etc

Let be specific

Or do u mean putting the big thing into the small thing only...
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Engineermbugame(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
i dey smell lies for dere ooo (conji never catch tuna)
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
relationship without sex is like eating hot eba and obe ata without water. guy u go choke. grin funny tho we just have to be real. the girl u doing no sex relationship with might be getting laid in diff positions and angles by another guy elsewhere. you jst have to shine ur eye when entering a no sex relationship.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
For me no Sex in a relationship is no problem at all, so long as you don't demand for money, so that when the unforeseen happen it wud be draw game. Nija babes I hail una. U ain't a Virgin, after guys hav finish diggin and is as wide as Lagos bar beach, u come my place, dey no sex till marriage, na thunder go fire u. I can only accept that if u are a Virgin; mak I no come marry confluence.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
Mtchew,kukuma tell me make I donate my preek for ritual
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by kowalsky: 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
Deleted
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by telemapreye1(f): 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
joseph1832:
Tales By Moonlight.
Tell that to my fingers
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by astarotte: 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lamor:
Its nt easy o..nt wit the many books you read and movies u see all the show of affection and you are thinking,does he even love me atal,is he potent,wat will it feel like kissing him?Bt den,the marriage bed cannot be defiled,dt settles it.We both agreed on it,therefore suggestive moves disallowed.Still nt easy.

I like that motivation. But doesn't that apply only if you are both virgins

How can you tell you are virgins if you are

And if you are not virgins, hasn't the marriage bed already been defiled by one of you having sex with someone else before you started dating

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

How Many Guys Can Do This? / I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.