Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home (1871 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by fraustratedfowl(m): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
Which do you advise a guy? visitng brothel or using vaseline at home
click like for brothel

share for vaseline
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by Israeljones(m): 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
fraustratedfowl:
Which do you advise a guy? visitng brothel or using vaseline at home
click like for brothel

share for vaseline
None is is the best...
But bringing brothel home is ideal... Trust me
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by fraustratedfowl(m): 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
Israeljones:

None is is the best...
will try that.... But can't step in there grin any tips
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by Israeljones(m): 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
fraustratedfowl:
will try that.... But can't step in there grin any tips
If ur pocket aint crying why not... Thats all the confidence u need...

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by jonaifame22(m): 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
Brothel, cos you'll press bobby and yansh while fvckn.
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by iykekelvins(m): 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
Getting a girlfriend
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by JeffreyJames(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
How about reading a book?
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
Brothel all d way. Masturbattion comes with psychological issues almost irreversible sometimes and we don't have gud psychological therapy in nigeria. But on poverty levels, there may not be anoda option.

Recently we read a post of a sex-starved man who expelled on a woman in kenya when he cld have saved himself d embarassment in a brothel. Brothel girls sometimes shd tutor common girls on how to make men happy cuz some common girls don't know how. As long as you have ur money, they'll sit u down, serve you tenderly, engage you in some discussions both b4 and sometimes after the 1st round and calm ur tension. Most of all, they're neat and won't allow seex without condom.

Pls tell me, if ur money will buy u peaceful comfort somewhere why would u spend the same money on a troublemaker.
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by fraustratedfowl(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
Israeljones:

If ur pocket aint crying why not... Thats all the confidence u need...
money isn't the problem...

I was naturally born grew up with the timid attitude, i don't feel at easy with ladies, though these days i try to cover it up grin
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by fraustratedfowl(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
jonaifame22:
Brothel, cos you'll press bobby and yansh while fvckn.
true.... but make i no go fall my hand, as i never do be.. lipsrsealed
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by fraustratedfowl(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
JeffreyJames:
How about reading a book?
I have read lots of books, just that sometimes konji won't leave me alone cry
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by fraustratedfowl(m): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
iykekelvins:
Getting a girlfriend
have tried that, did'nt work out... any girl am getting close to, one way or the other we develop distance angry
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by Israeljones(m): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
fraustratedfowl:

I was naturally born grew up with the timid attitude, i don't feel at easy with ladies, though these days i try to cover it up grin
What part of this country dyu stay and are u always close to ur frnds?
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by fraustratedfowl(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Brothel all d way
whats the rule there
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by JeffreyJames(m): 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
fraustratedfowl:
I have read lots of books, just that sometimes konji won't leave me alone cry

A cold shower will do the trick.
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
fraustratedfowl:

Its understandable, most men for the 1st time are like that. just go there and sit in d bar, talk to a guy u observe is familiar with dem there. Tell him its ur 1st tme and ure timid and nervous..just open up to him as a man that he shd help u find a cool-headed one among them. He knows how he's gonna tell her. I promise you she'll seduce you like she's ur mumu
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by fraustratedfowl(m): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2016
JeffreyJames:

A cold shower will do the trick.
you mean if i shower the urge will die down shocked
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by JeffreyJames(m): 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
fraustratedfowl:
you mean if i shower the urge will die down shocked

Straight!

Cold shower o.
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by fraustratedfowl(m): 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Its understandable, most men for the 1st time are like that. just go there and sit in d bar, talk to a guy u observe is familiar with dem there. Tell him its ur 1st tme and ure timid and nervous..just open up to him as a man that he shd help u find a cool-headed one among them. He knows how he's gonna tell her. I promise you she'll seduce you like she's ur mumu
I grew up with the believe that visiting a brothel is bad... Then we even criticized people going there, and even swore never to visit such a place... Never do i know that konji will hook up to me....

If i visit there now, my conscience will start troubling me..

Am just confused cry
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by fraustratedfowl(m): 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
JeffreyJames:

Straight!

Cold shower o.
Will try it... Honestly, I have always wanted to continue being a good boy (in the aspect of sexuality wink ) But the thing called konji is dealing with me... any more tips smiley
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by Fidelismaria: 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
y not take a knife and chop ur dick off

DAT will relieve u from konji wahala
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by Fidelismaria: 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2016

Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by JeffreyJames(m): 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
fraustratedfowl:
Will try it... Honestly, I have always wanted to continue being a good boy (in the aspect of sexuality wink ) But the thing called konji is dealing with me... any more tips smiley

You think too much about sex that's why..... Think of something else or get busy.
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by MBush(m): 12:27am On Sep 23, 2016
Use your hands buddy... it will never give you problems...
Visit a brothel and contact a lot even with condom or so...

2 Likes

Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by fexyrich(m): 12:49am On Sep 23, 2016
fraustratedfowl:
I grew up with the believe that visiting a brothel is bad... Then we even criticized people going there, and even swore never to visit such a place... Never do i know that konji will hook up to me....

If i visit there now, my conscience will start troubling me..

Am just confused cry
Don't be deceived evil communication corrupts good manners..its in all facets wrong to visit a brothel and patronise prostitutes..it doesn't speak well of you at all.I wld advice if you are matured enuf..Get your self a decent relationship or better still focus on more meaningful tons that wld take ur mind off sex..
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by Barezzi(m): 1:38am On Sep 23, 2016
frustratedfowl grin grin grin
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 23, 2016
Israeljones:

None is is the best...
Why not a hotel? Hoes steals.
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by Mann11: 2:47am On Sep 23, 2016
fraustratedfowl:

Practice makes perfect
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by Mann11: 2:53am On Sep 23, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

O kare lae. Olosho juggernaut.
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by Yobo34(m): 7:12am On Sep 23, 2016
fraustratedfowl:
have tried that, did'nt work out... any girl am getting close to, one way or the other we develop distance angry

Are u sure that ur neighbour hasn't shook u inside bottle!

Just saying
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by fraustratedfowl(m): 7:12am On Sep 23, 2016
Fidelismaria:

wicked angry

just wicked angry
Re: Which Do You Support? Visiting A Brothel Or Using Hands At Home by fraustratedfowl(m): 7:16am On Sep 23, 2016
JeffreyJames:

You think too much about sex that's why..... Think of something else or get busy.
i don't think of it much.... it comes naturally.. am busy, but at night it comes with full force, especially bedtime... If i mistakenly wake up in the middle of the night to go pee, then that night is over... my boy will just stand up as it it wants to shoot an enemy....

its just natural

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With White Garment Babe / Please Help I Am Tempted To Cheat On Her. / Which Of These Buzz Gets Your Attention The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.