Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship (5043 Views)

Ladies Can You Go Into A No Sex No Money Relationship? / Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money / For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 23, 2016
xtervaganza:
see your mouth like comfortable guys don't complain

Boo ko eleriboo ni.

If truly you have self worth and a man spends on you, common sense should tell you the proper thing is for you to spend on him too
Broke guys complain too much, is tiring joor!, cool and who said ladies don't spend on them too.
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2016
George22016:

madam you be Bitch u know.u way chop my guy 15k still get mouth talk
Refer the bolded to your s*sters.
I chopped your friend's 15k cos he was a mugu and deserved what he got.

No hard feelings.
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by xtervaganza(m): 8:10am On Sep 23, 2016
herbie27:
Broke guys complain too much, is tiring joor!, cool and who said ladies don't spend on them too.
whenever a guy does not fall into your category of brain dead and stoopid spending you term him broke

You lots sound like a broken record now

Come up with something new and real

1 Like

Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2016
xtervaganza:
ok. We don hear you

Now try to comment again without crying grin grin
you'll cry 2 when I break yer face smiley
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Ifakiland(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2016
clydedaniels:
Let's cut the chase, I have heard it all, Independent, strong, smart, bla bla!! But Truth be told, every lady out there just want a piece of your wallet. sad

I doubt if there's any lady in a relationship that hasn't asked "boo" for money. i have never met a lady that didn't ask for financial help, one way or the other, dating or not.

I trust you can all relate.

The only time I have seen or heard of a "WTHOUT MONEY" RELATIONSHIP is online.

This brings me to my question.
WHY DO LADIES (esp.) WANT A "NO SEX RELATIONSHIP" BUT STILL ASK FOR MONEY undecided?

While sharing your views do not forget barter is the oldest form of trade!!!
No money bawo Even eve fell in love with Adam when found out Adam was d chairman of garden of Eden plc.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2016
xtervaganza:
whenever a guy does not fall into your category of brain dead and stoopid spending you term him broke

E pain am!!! cheesy grin cheesy
boy stop that sniveling and dry ya nose!! grin
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2016
xtervaganza:

K!, thank God not all men reason this way.
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Walexsammy(m): 9:04am On Sep 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
what is with you males? undecided
you don't take care of yer girlfriends you with
why the heck do ya'll cry like this?
~~~`
Do ya'll not realize that 9out of 10 women
work for their money?! undecided
We provide not just for ourselves but our children as single mothers or equal earners in our homes with our spoused/partners
~~`
shut up already!!!!!
~~`

Havin' 2 pay for some cheap date,
for which you then turn around and expect a woman 2 spread her legs after
gives you and the males like you no valid reason 2 be this loud creating all these ignorant repetitive threads slandering us!!! undecided
blah bllah blah
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 23, 2016
Walexsammy:
blah bllah blah
tonguebye
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by firstking01(m): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2016
It is near impossible to see a girl in a relationship without asking his booboo for money in this part of the world...even a girl who's parent's are rich will still ask his bf for money...nigerian girls fear them when it comes to money.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Adeinfo: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2016
from your interactions on this topic so far, you clearly depict yourself as someone lacking in personal value. Fine you chop 15k, you know he is a mugu and you still capitalised on that. No wonder ladies like you are treated badly by men with sinister intentions who can match up to you. Please have a reorientation and a sense of decorum before you start going about to say all men are the same..... #HonestAdvice...

1 Like

Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by mrmrmister: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2016
Adeinfo:
from your interactions on this topic so far, you clearly depict yourself as someone lacking in personal value. Fine you chop 15k, you know he is a mugu and you still capitalised on that. No wonder ladies like you are treated badly by men with sinister intentions who can match up to you. Please have a reorientation and a sense of decorum before you start going about to say all men are the same..... #HonestAdvice...
You can't blame them
It's not their fault they have FishBrains grin
It's natural

2 Likes

Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by xtervaganza(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
E pain am!!! cheesy grin cheesy
boy stop that sniveling and dry ya nose!! grin
sorry miss, but I'm married

Now stop crying grin
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by firstking01(m): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I can never date a brokeazz ..it's a no no for me... cool

I'm so allergic to them especially those who forming to be sombori buh can't even buy himself and indomie...
Coming from you shocked
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by jennyidem(f): 9:43am On Sep 23, 2016
well you'd rather date a hot gal than a simple gal what do you expect?
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by xtervaganza(m): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2016
herbie27:
K!, thank God not all men reason this way.
it's also refreshing to know not all women reason like you
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2016
xtervaganza:
it's also refreshing to know not all women reason like you
Lol. cheesy
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by xtervaganza(m): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2016
herbie27:
Lol. cheesy
who de follow winsh like you laff
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2016
xtervaganza:
who de follow winsh like you laff
Lol.
I be witch for saying there are guys who spend on their boo and don't complain, while there are ladies who are independent and don't ask?.
Don't get my laughter twisted.
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2016
Adeinfo:
Learn how to identify a joke when you see one.
Firstly, i don't know that dude, and he was joking so replied with another joke.

Secondly, talking of self value...you don't have an idea of who i'm, so don't indirectly insult me.

Lastly, have never on this forum said "All men are the same".

Get your facts right b4 running to an inconclusive assumptions.
#Honestadvicetoo.
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by xtervaganza(m): 10:46am On Sep 23, 2016
herbie27:
Lol.
I be witch for saying there are guys who spend on their boo and don't complain, while there are ladies who are independent and don't ask?.
Don't get my laughter twisted.
you're a winsh

Prove me wrong
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2016
xtervaganza:
you're a winsh

Prove me wrong
I don't owe you any proof.
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by JahSelassie(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

cheesy u know some boiz be forming ala "starboy" with their yeye mouth... Smh...
True tho
Dem plenty for NL
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Adeinfo: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2016
This never looked like a comedy, maybe that's why I couldn't identify a joke. Keep joking
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Luckymay(f): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
xtervaganza:
you seem stressed cheesy
Probably need a massage too. Since you diagnosed my condition hope you'd help me with a cure
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
George22016:

madam you be bitch u know.u way chop my guy 15k still get mouth talk
No shiiiii dude are you serious? lol
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
what is with you males? undecided
you don't take care of yer girlfriends you with
why the heck do ya'll cry like this?
~~~`
Do ya'll not realize that 9out of 10 women
work for their money?! undecided
We provide not just for ourselves but our children as single mothers or equal earners in our homes with our spoused/partners
~~`
shut up already!!!!!
~~`

Havin' 2 pay for some cheap date,
for which you then turn around and expect a woman 2 spread her legs after
gives you and the males like you no valid reason 2 be this loud creating all these ignorant repetitive threads slandering us!!! undecided
lol hahahaha where is another one pls. money>puni pls
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
herbie27:
Refer the bolded to your s*sters.
I chopped your friend's 15k cos he was a mugu and deserved what he got.

No hard feelings.
OK and what does that make you? a LovePeddler? gold digger? mere hooker? hungry bxxxx? fraudster? Honestly you're broke you dear.
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
jennyidem:
well you'd rather date a hot gal than a simple gal what do you expect?
So in your perspective a hot girl is a pay as you go plan? gold digger to be precise? while a simple girl ain't huh in Nigeria ? do you ask why some guys scream team foreign/white girls? most of you have been given an orientation of whoresxx because he's my guy he must carter for me, BC he fks me he must buy this and that for me, smh I pity guys that date you lots with that orientation. Its amazing to care, show love and buy nice things for your bae because you want to but in fact I'm done typing to y'all Nigerian female Simps.
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
icedbeatz:
OK and what does that make you? a LovePeddler? gold digger? mere hooker? hungry bxxxx? fraudster? Honestly you're broke you dear.
Refer all that to your sisters.
Period!.
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
firstking01:
It is near impossible to see a girl in a relationship without asking his booboo for money in this part of the world...even a girl who's parent's are rich will still ask his bf for money...nigerian girls fear them when it comes to money.
Sorry bro I have and will testify, she never ever asked me for shiii or felt like its my responsibility to buy her things and you know how such person deserves all you can give. She's amazing and her sister is like that too hooked her up with my G. Not all Nigerian girls are hoodrats I know so, pls don't generalize we still have few with self worth and respect.
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by firstking01(m): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
icedbeatz:
Sorry bro I have and will testify, she never ever asked me for shiii or felt like its my responsibility to buy her things and you know how such person deserves all you can give. She's amazing and her sister is like that too hooked her up with my G. Not all Nigerian girls are hoodrats I know so, pls don't generalize we still have few with self worth and respect.
Well, from my post i said it's near impossible, meaning there are few exceptions but i 've never met any yet...you are just lucky.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which State In Nigeria Can Someone Get A Good Wife ? / Tell Us About Your Worst Kissing Experience / Xox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.