Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship (5039 Views)

Ladies Can You Go Into A No Sex No Money Relationship? / Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money / For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by TerrorSquad147: 3:08am On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
I used to have a female friend who is working. By working I mean she can pay her bills comfortably. Now she has a boyfrnd who is working as well

She complained to me dat her boyfrnd hasn't even given her money to make her hair!

I was shocked!

But you are working already, I asked her.

She said eh but at least, isn't he supposed to do what a man supposed to do..

I replied, he is not your husband yet, so why should he start playing hubby roles? She was thinking I would support her and castigate him by calling him stingy.

Some ladies need to re-align their mindset and character. Ok I asked her if she has ever for one day, given him 200naira to barb his hair, she kept quiet.

I told her, see, u are stingier than him.

Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by TerrorSquad147: 3:28am On Sep 25, 2016
icedbeatz:
Prenup is the way to go if you so love the lady that you want to marry her, if not for kids I wonder if most guys would be jumping into marriage.
most American male celebs don't even get married cos of what the girls there do due to the stewpid laws that supports the girls' stewpidity. Kim Kardashian, her mother, sisters and so many other useless b!tches are examples. That's why I hail people like 50cent, future, etc., they know what's up.
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by chigoizie7(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
what is with you males? undecided
you don't take care of yer girlfriends you with
why the heck do ya'll cry like this?
~~~`
Do ya'll not realize that 9out of 10 women
work for their money?! undecided
We provide not just for ourselves but our children as single mothers or equal earners in our homes with our spoused/partners
~~`
shut up already!!!!!
~~`

Havin' 2 pay for some cheap date,
for which you then turn around and expect a woman 2 spread her legs after
gives you and the males like you no valid reason 2 be this loud creating all these ignorant repetitive threads slandering us!!! undecided

Is this one living in naija?
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
chigoizie7:

Is this one living in naija?
no tongue but you already know it.s o shutup tongue
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by chigoizie7(m): 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
no tongue but you already know it.s o shutup tongue

Lol, cum and shut it for me nah.

U are just pained.
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
chigoizie7:

Lol, cum and shut it for me nah.

U are just pained.
I'm not but you obviously are tongue bye
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm not but you obviously are tongue bye
Valerie pls talk to me, im real worried about u. d rioting in carolina makes me shudder in fear.america is about to fight a civil war.
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by coolviv: 12:21am On Sep 26, 2016
As many as can keep a No Sex relationship going I would think.

See guys, you can't change God's destiny for us. He said we will toil the ground before it yields it's fruits, meaning you must work and earn money to spend before your get your desires. That's why our society can have housewives but dem no born the man wey go declare himself as house husband.

Stop lamenting abeg. You must spend money on a girl you date ..This is not a sin. But she doesn't have to sleep with you..which is a sin. So all you lose is your money while she is losing what belongs to her husband alone and sinning against her God too...

Life is a stage, play your role and comot for road..
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2016
Guys don't value girls they don't spend money on, they count them as cheap and foolish. They respect those who suck dem dry! Imagine u av a bf who won't spend on u, but is spending heavily for som1 else. Who is now the fool? Mtcheeeew, cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by bizzy500: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
what is with you males? undecided
you don't take care of yer girlfriends you with
why the heck do ya'll cry like this?
~~~`
Do ya'll not realize that 9out of 10 women
work for their money?! undecided
We provide not just for ourselves but our children as single mothers or equal earners in our homes with our spoused/partners
~~`
shut up already!!!!!
~~`

Havin' 2 pay for some cheap date,
for which you then turn around and expect a woman 2 spread her legs after
gives you and the males like you no valid reason 2 be this loud creating all these ignorant repetitive threads slandering us!!! undecided
what iz diz one saying
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by bizzy500: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
jennyidem:
well you'd rather date a hot gal than a simple gal what do you expect?
i prefer a simple gal, are you a simple gal?
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by skywalker240(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
schumastic:

really, it clearly shows your kind of person and if a guy doesn't give a lady money, she will tag him stingy n not caring, meanwhile there are hardworking independent ladies out there that pay their own bills..

sensible girls don't complain when the mood to make love with their bf sets in cus they want it as well but the hypocrites will complain.
Best answer for hungry girls....grin
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by bizzy500: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
herbie27:
Learn how to identify a joke when you see one.
Firstly, i don't know that dude, and he was joking so replied with another joke.

Secondly, talking of self value...you don't have an idea of who i'm, so don't indirectly insult me.

Lastly, have never on this forum said "All men are the same".

Get your facts right b4 running to an inconclusive assumptions.
#Honestadvicetoo.
middly..,you just keep yabbing broke guy,sha na dangote son u dey date?you knw im sorry for gals like you
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by bizzy500: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
JahSelassie:

True tho
Dem plenty for NL
for ya mouth too,anyway i dont think forming iz a big deal,almost everybody do dat
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by bizzy500: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ewoma45:
been there,done that...money really isn't everything. As long as we communicate well,share ideas,help each other in our little ways,be there for each other i.e be reliable etc i don't know the type of chewing gums y'all meet. I can't comfortably ask a guy for money or collect money sef. I end feeling indebted.
you re the woman., nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Discovered Her Husband Camped His Girlfriend In Their Guest Room / My Dick Wants To Get Me Fired At Work! Help / I Just Met Her 3 Days Ago, And She's Already begging Me Money For Toothpaste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.