Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship (5038 Views)

Ladies Can You Go Into A No Sex No Money Relationship? / Ladies How Do You See Guys That Have Good Sense Of Dressing But Have No Money / For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Luckymay(f): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
schumastic:

the only reason any one will come at you is because you lack intellect cus I don't see any reason why you should generalize every male on nl, next time learn to say SOME not ALL cus who knows, you might have a male relative or a male loved ones as nl members n you just insulted him indirectly. is a small world after all.

so next time don't generalize and I hope you will take correction..have a good day.
You too
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
herbie27:
Refer all that to your sisters.
Period!.
Hood rat reply pattern 101, hahaha and sorry dear just because you were not taught how to be self reliant and the importance of self worth doesn't mean other girls weren't OK, that's why you see many feeble minded girls begging for cash, credit card, food and more even from strangers shamelessly, my sisters will never put themselves in such disgusting position. Don't you want to enhance yourself? Well you can/might teach yourself if you want to hmmmmm but the average Nigerian female simp wants no self reliability or responsibility so I understands too.
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by schumastic(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Luckymay:

You too

where did i generalize? show me
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
firstking01:
Well, from my post i said it's near impossible, meaning there are few exceptions but i 've never met any yet...you are just lucky.
firstking01:
Well, from my post i said it's near impossible, meaning there are few exceptions but i 've never met any yet...you are just lucky.
Yeah lucky me but you can get one too bro you just have to observe them closely be friends first, BTW not too long just enough to decipher her orientation, mindset and personality, I know we have too many shitty girls in Nigeria that folks had to lower their bars just to deal with hoodrats, one of their features is that they're self reliant and it reflects and how they think, plan and talk, they have dreams and most importantly work towards it basically. Let a girl do more of the talking in discussions you will ascertain her personality from what comes out of her mouth. Its hard to find but its worth it and they're usually smart than the average Nigerian girl. Makes no sense dating hoodrats they don't understand the concept of dating they think its a poverty alleviation program Good luck bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by onwubiko(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
I have been working on a new mobile reward site, am looking for people to test it. I currently have $3 Amazon gift card and $5 PayPal as a reward. http:///2copWk1
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
icedbeatz:
Hood rat reply pattern 101, hahaha and sorry dear just because you were not taught how to be self reliant and the importance of self worth doesn't mean other girls weren't OK, that's why you see many feeble minded girls begging for cash, credit card, food and more even from strangers shamelessly, my sisters will never put themselves in such disgusting position. Don't you want to enhance yourself? Well you can/might teach yourself if you want to hmmmmm but the average Nigerian female simp wants no self reliability or responsibility so I understands too.
I didn't bother to read your epistle.
#Pained broke ass.
Fucck off my mention.
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
herbie27:
#Pained broke ass.
Fucck off my mention.
you dey call person broke cheesy, icedbeatz this is a wor wor girl wen dey wear dirty tops dont waste your time on her
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
herbie27:
#Pained broke ass.
Fucck off my mention.
Just try to be self reliant and take charge of yourself dear, that's called maturity stop looking for someone to leech on but then your bf can show you some love and it would only be an "extra" money, bag, whatever and it's cool because you can take care of yourself instead of it being that its your sole source because you can't do squat for yourself dear but always begging and not being productive, being a liability instead of being an asset, its very important. I'm just being honest, don't objectify yourself as something money can buy its appalling. Its a wonderful feeling knowing that you can provide "whatever" you desire for yourself by yourself without bugging anyone unless you're still a student but you can still do better, we need ladies and not these things that are rolling around the streets and cyberspace. Self improvement mentally/psychologically, financially, socially and physically. you have to be responsible for yourself and quit depending on people that's why many girls are not respected and are being trashed 24/7. Smart people peep game while dummies shut their eyes and mind and remain dummies. I'll recommend a book for you it will change you positively, its "think and grow rich" by Napoleon Hill get it you won't regret it a bit. Be blessed. Don't be a liability rather be an asset dear.

1 Like

Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by xtervaganza(m): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
Luckymay:

Probably need a massage too.
Since you diagnosed my condition hope you'd help me with a cure
do I look like a masseur?
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
icedbeatz:
Just try to be self reliant and take charge of yourself dear, that's called maturity stop looking for someone to leech on but then your bf can show you some love and it would only be extra cool because you can take care of yourself instead it being that its your sole source because you can do squat for yourself dear, its very important. I'm just being honest, don't objectify yourself as something money can buy its appalling. Its a wonderful feeling knowing that you can provide "whatever" you desire for yourself by yourself without bugging anyone unless you're still a student but you can still do better, we need ladies and not these things that are rolling around the streets and cyberspace. Self improvement mentally/psychologically, financially, socially and physically. you have to be responsible for yourself and quit depending on people that's why many girls are not respected and are being trashed 24/7. Smart people peep game while dummies shut their eyes and mind and remain dummies. I'll recommend a book for you it will change you positively, its "think and grow rich" by Napoleon Hill get it you won't regret it a bit. Be blessed.
Is obvious you don't know your left from right, read my initial post.
#dummie!.
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Adeinfo: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
herbie27:
Is obvious you don't know your left from right, read my initial post.
#dummie!.
It's very clear this lady has a personality issue. You need to rein on yourself...

1 Like

Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by jossy4joseph(m): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
Cutehector:
I used to have a female friend who is working. By working I mean she can pay her bills comfortably. Now she has a boyfrnd who is working as well

She complained to me dat her boyfrnd hasn't even given her money to make her hair!

I was shocked!

But you are working already, I asked her.

She said eh but at least, isn't he supposed to do what a man supposed to do..

I replied, he is not your husband yet, so why should he start playing hubby roles? She was thinking I would support her and castigate him by calling him stingy.

Some ladies need to re-align their mindset and character. Ok I asked her if she has ever for one day, given him 200naira to barb his hair, she kept quiet.

I told her, see, u are stingier than him.
Nice one bro
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
you dey call person broke cheesy, icedbeatz this is a wor wor girl wen dey wear dirty tops dont waste your time on her
I know she is naive and not easy on the eyes, i just hope she learns though, its no news that most girls that call others broke are literally broke its psych 101, they can't get what they want for themselves from others because they can't comfortably provide it for themselves. Well i don't care about her looks but being ugly both on outside and inside its a terrible combination @herbie. Hope she grows some day.
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by jennyidem(f): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
icedbeatz:
So in your perspective a hot girl is a pay as you go plan? gold digger to be precise? while a simple girl ain't huh in Nigeria ? do you ask why some guys scream team foreign/white girls? most of you have been given an orientation of whoresxx because he's my guy he must carter for me, BC he fks me he must buy this and that for me, smh I pity guys that date you lots with that orientation. Its amazing to care, show love and buy nice things for your bae because you want to but in fact I'm done typing to y'all Nigerian female Simps.
. See what your typing sure when your dating a foreign gal you don't spend much but get married to them, when your divorcing who takes the larger share. your kicked out of your own house isn't that more than what you would have spent on her. Which Nigeria gal go tell you say make you leave your house for am Just saying.
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by firstking01(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
icedbeatz:
Yeah lucky me but you can get one too bro you just have to observe them closely be friends first, BTW not too long just enough to decipher her orientation, mindset and personality, I know we have too many shitty girls in Nigeria that folks had to lower their bars just to deal with hoodrats, one of their features is that they're self reliant and it reflects and how they think, plan and talk, they have dreams and most importantly work towards it basically. Let a girl do more of the talking in discussions you will ascertain her personality from what comes out of her mouth. Its hard to find but its worth it and they're usually smart than the average Nigerian girl. Makes no sense dating hoodrats they don't understand the concept of dating they think its a poverty alleviation program Good luck bro.
95% of nigerian girls have a wrong mindset about dating...a girl i was dating told me that girls are not supposed to call in a relationship that it's the duty of guys to callundecided…i was like, babe you say wetin...and this is somebody i sent recharge cards to inceasantly even without her asking...i dated her for almost 3months she never flashed for once, mehnn, i saw things bro, well, it's a story for another day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
jennyidem:
. See what your typing sure when your dating a foreign gal you don't spend much but get married to them, when your divorcing who takes the larger share. your kicked out of your own house isn't that more than what you would have spent on her. Which Nigeria gal go tell you say make you leave your house for am Just saying.
If the same law is applicable in Nigeria my dear millions of men will be homeless and still would be chastised by their Nigerian wife because Nigerian girls in US are worse ask any dude that lives in "Any" part of u.s, they literally turn to men when they discover the rights that the U.S government gave females and they also have groups that recruit and corrupt the new ladies that are brought over by their husband and teach her negative ways to utilize their rights to EMASCULATE their husband. Ask around, some dudes here on nl can testify to these things the white girls came to this world and saw it but the African girl that just came over is just seeing it and you know how most naija girls like controlling their partner let alone in a country where the government backs them?! shiiiiii they will show you hell, I've witnessed it happen on and on not hearsay. One was even exposed here on nl after she married a guy just to enter US and divorced the guy after she got her papers sort out. where will I start or finish or talk about the RNs that cheats their husbands and kicks him out of HIS house after he must have paid for her education to get to RN?!?! so my dear an average white girl is better, though there are bad white chicks but they're learners compared to naija girls in Emasculation of a man. So forget that white girl will take your house, cars and stuff. A naija girl will do the same and still make you pay child support for a kid that ain't yours so tell me who's worst?

1 Like

Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Fourwinds: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
herbie27:
To clear your doubt @ the bolded, there're ladies who don't give a fucck about your money, n will never ask a man for a penny, they are rather given.
Comfortable guys don't complain while spending on "boo", broke once do.
nonsense excuse.!! if u can not give punny while collect money...

very greedy girls we have out there...not contented
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Luckymay(f): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
xtervaganza:
do I look like a masseur?
Well, you have to be a masseur to diagnose "stress" and you are right. I could use a little help.
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Luckymay(f): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
schumastic:

where did i generalize? show me
Hello!! You said "have a nice day" and I replied "you too"
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by jennyidem(f): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
icedbeatz:
If the same law is applicable in Nigeria my dear millions of men will be homeless and still would be chastised by their Nigerian wife because Nigerian girls in US are worse ask any dude that lives in "Any" part of u.s, they literally turn to men when they discover the rights that the U.S government gave females and they also have groups that recruit and corrupt the new ladies that are brought over by their husband and teach her negative ways to utilize their rights to EMASCULATE their husband. Ask around, some dudes here on nl can testify to these things the white girls came to this world and saw it but the African girl that just came over is just seeing it and you know how most naija girls like controlling their partner let alone in a country where the government backs them?! shiiiiii they will show you hell, I've witnessed it happen on and on not hearsay. One was even exposed here on nl after she married a guy just to enter US and divorced the guy after she got her papers sort out. where will I start or finish or talk about the RNs that cheats their husbands and kicks him out of HIS house after he must have paid for her education to get to RN?!?! so my dear an average white girl is better, though there are bad white chicks but they're learners compared to naija girls in Emasculation of a man. So forget that white girl will take your house, cars and stuff. A naija girl will do the same and still make you pay child support for a kid that ain't yours so tell me who's worst?
sure if say so I give up just know that it's not all Nigerian gals that's like that and just so you know you can't compare a girl that struggles all her life to a girl that has everything planned out for her.
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Ewoma45(f): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
been there,done that...money really isn't everything. As long as we communicate well,share ideas,help each other in our little ways,be there for each other i.e be reliable etc i don't know the type of chewing gums y'all meet. I can't comfortably ask a guy for money or collect money sef. I end feeling indebted.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by schumastic(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Luckymay:
Hello!! You said "have a nice day" and I replied "you too"
o, my bad...lol hope you had a nice day then?
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Thisnut(m): 12:02am On Sep 24, 2016
jennyidem:
only a dumb Mofos would really walk into that scam called marriage without a prenuptial agreement. Btw, who does that in 2016?
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by numericalguy(m): 12:42am On Sep 24, 2016
herbie27:
To clear your doubt @ the bolded, there're ladies who don't give a fucck about your money, n will never ask a man for a penny, they are rather given.
Comfortable guys don't complain while spending on "boo", broke once do.

No matter how much you try to hide it, your gold digging nature will creep out. It's like an offensive smell.
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by numericalguy(m): 1:13am On Sep 24, 2016
icedbeatz:
I know she is naive and not easy on the eyes, i just hope she learns though, its no news that most girls that call others broke are literally broke its psych 101, they can't get what they want for themselves from others because they can't comfortably provide it for themselves. Well i don't care about her looks but being ugly both on outside and inside its a terrible combination @herbie. Hope she grows some day.

The girl herbie is such an ugly and broke girl.
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Damfostopper(m): 6:36am On Sep 24, 2016
schumastic:

really, it clearly shows your kind of person and if a guy doesn't give a lady money, she will tag him stingy n not caring, meanwhile there are hardworking independent ladies out there that pay their own bills..

sensible girls don't complain when the mood to make love with their bf sets in cus they want it as well but the hypocrites will complain.
exactly bro

Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Damfostopper(m): 6:41am On Sep 24, 2016
Luckymay:

Don't mind them nne... I'm done debating on this stale argument a long time ago. I suggest you do so.... Nairaland guys are from another planet and not worth dating.
Their reasoning Is out of this world.
The best thing to do is to stop indulging them in this kinda stupid threads.
You'd see some of them trooping In to attack me with stale tags of being a hungry lady... But I don't care as I'm not hungry like them.
take a chill peel and do the needful or u commit suicide ...nobody cares about ur existence... by that way... u will avoid nairaland guys

Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Luckymay(f): 7:27am On Sep 24, 2016
Damfostopper:
take a chill peel and do the needful or u commit suicide ...nobody cares about ur existence... by that way... u will avoid nairaland guys
Oh! Dear, a lot of people care about my existence than you can imagine except you off course who don't really matter. So you swallow your chill pill and mind your effing business.
Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 24, 2016
Thisnut:
only a dumb Mofos would really walk into that scam called marriage without a prenuptial agreement. Btw, who does that in 2016?
Prenup is the way to go if you so love the lady that you want to marry her, if not for kids I wonder if most guys would be jumping into marriage.

1 Like

Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by krissconnect(m): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2016

Re: How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
tonguebye
where are you Valerie? I miss you so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

my babe / Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] / Selling Their Daughters In The Name Of Bride Price(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.