Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself (48136 Views)

I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by 4rmthewest(m): 12:19am On Sep 23, 2016
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Charles4075(m): 12:25am On Sep 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I belive in helping 2 but i don't believe in setting yerself back 2 for some1's sky-high dream unless it has a high probability of being fruitful.
You're also right... But we all have different personalities.

For me, I don't feel it's a necessity to help someone (Male or Female) with a high probability of getting back profits.. No No No.. Let's just say I have a soft spot.. And I only do assist you when I see your reasons are genuine.. If they're not, I back off.. That's just my kind of person.. Because I do believe one day, I'm gonna leave this world and the wealth I have been craving so hard to acquire won't go with me..

So, it's better I invest it in the lives of people who have a focus, dreams and determination in life.. That's all I'm trying to say sis..

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Fidelismaria: 12:31am On Sep 23, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 23, 2016
Charles4075:
You're also right... But we all have different personalities.

For me, I don't feel it's a necessity to help someone (Male or Female) with a high probability of getting back profits.. No No No.. Let's just say I have a soft spot.. And I only do assist you when I see your reasons are genuine.. If they're not, I back off.. That's just my kind of person.. Because I do believe one day, I'm gonna leave this world and the wealth I have been craving so hard to acquire won't go with me..

So, it's better I invest it in the lives of people who have a focus, dreams and determination in life.. That's all I'm trying to say sis..
I didn't mean for repayment
I mean so it wouldn't have been wasted on a pipe dream.
I want 2 be of help but i don't want 2 waste valuable resources

3 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Charles4075(m): 12:49am On Sep 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I didn't mean for repayment
I mean so it wouldn't have been wasted on a pipe dream.
I want 2 be of help but i don't want 2 waste valuable resources for nothing
Yea, you're so correct... That's why you have to carry out a research on your own to see if what he/she wants to embark on is genuine and not some fake wasted pipe dreams...
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 23, 2016
Charles4075:
Yea, you're so correct... That's why you have to carry out a research on your own to see if what he/she wants to embark on is genuine and not some fake wasted pipe dreams...
Modeling is 1 . Not every woman will make it.
Let her try with her own money .
~~
But you do what you like. I dont advise op give her

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Charles4075(m): 12:55am On Sep 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Modeling is 1 . Not every woman will make it.
Let her try with her own money .
~~
But you do what you like. I dont advise op give her
Yes Ma.

Duly Noted Ma

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 23, 2016
Charles4075:
Yes Ma.

Duly Noted Ma
wink bye dude
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Charles4075(m): 1:01am On Sep 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
wink bye dude
You too Shawty..wink wink cool cool
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 1:02am On Sep 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I belive in helping 2 but i don't believe in setting yerself back 2 for some1's sky-high dream unless it has a high probability of being fruitful.
surprised this is coming from a female ...
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by benjijosh(m): 1:11am On Sep 23, 2016
Trouble sleep u yanga go wake am up, why u slf ask how much . To me she no beg na u wey no use ya sense
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by segebase(m): 6:05am On Sep 23, 2016
tis beggar dey gbagaun pass jenifa

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2016
RichieF27:
girls I give money are girls I bleep except for family and maybe if I'm doing a charity work.. doesn't she have a bf or fada .. You funny sha
You should have said that to yourself, b4 asking her to come to your resident...you're funnier sha!.

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by joyjey(m): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2016
This was exactly what was preached in church on Sunday @op must u sleep with a woman before u can render help to her? I understand that u must have gone through some bitter breakup tongue sorry u hear. Please op try and change this ur mentality cuz......
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Debbywills(f): 8:08am On Sep 23, 2016
RichieF27:
hmm really cry
Yeah, Really!! angry
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Swissheart(f): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2016
joyjey:
This was exactly what was preached in church on Sunday @op must u sleep with a woman before u can render help to her? I understand that u must have gone through some bitter breakup tongue sorry u hear. Please op try and change this ur mentality cuz......
This is not about the op Sir. The issue is with the girl! Someone she just met,talking to him about sponsoring her! Heck and as soon as the guy gave his condition for her getting the money she went badmouthing. As much as you want to sound like a cheerful giver, I am surprised at your approach. Okay,you would hail the op if he had asked for her bank details and sent it right? Smh

7 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Swissheart(f): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2016
RichieF27:
girls I give money are girls I bleep except for family and maybe if I'm doing a charity work.. doesn't she have a bf or fada .. You funny sha
OP, you have done the right thing especially with that pinch of advise that she should get something doing with her time and not begging online. She took it personal as soon as she saw you wernt biding to her need. With such an attitude resetting her is the right thing to do. However Mr Op, I think it is just demeaning to ask her to visit you in the manner you did,hence her response too.

This your line I mentioned is weird,you mean you can't give out to women except you screw them.....tah,tell me more . Odikwa very very risky

2 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Funjosh(m): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2016
Who is the idiot now because I don't understand lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by joyjey(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2016
RichieF27:
Swissheart:
This is not about the op Sir. The issue is with the girl! Someone she just met,talking to him about sponsoring her! Heck and as soon as the guy gave his condition for her getting the money she went badmouthing. As much as you want to sound like a cheerful giver, I am surprised at your approach. Okay,you would hail the op if he had asked for her bank details and sent it right? Smh
RichieF27:
. can you now understand my approach. this clearly shows that the op cannot render any kind without getting something in return
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2016
OOU chic
awww
we in oou osuth saggy r nt lik dt
buh gals gt mind sha
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by DeLioncourt: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2016
lol. my n*gga. what is happening in ilorin?

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by samuelUMOH(m): 9:58am On Sep 23, 2016
RichieF27:
and why should I lie about all this ??
Both of you are childish with hidden agenda.If you buy your mummy airtime 500 naira she will blessed you ,She outsmart you big time .Why invite to Ilorin in the first place ? Don't b surprised the handler behind the chats is a guy .Bros be wise .

5 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2016
Swissheart:
OP, you have done the right thing especially with that pinch of advise that she should get something doing with her time and not begging online. She took it personal as soon as she saw you wernt biding to her need. With such an attitude resetting her is the right thing to do. However Mr Op, I think it is just demeaning to ask her to visit you in the manner you did,hence her response too. I give to woman in seeing bro and the once that don't try to act too smart ... I give giving is my hobby

This your line I mentioned is weird,you mean you can't give out to women except you screw them.....tah,tell me more . Odikwa very very risky
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2016
joyjey:
. can you now understand my approach. this clearly shows that the op cannot render any kind without getting something in return
although you are kinda right cos I'm a business man .. But I still render assistance people and female I don't even know it depends on the scenario

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by kkash: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2016
U met her online nd u telling her to come visit u at Ilorin.....haaa....dnt u fear God/ Allah.......

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by jackie3B(f): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2016
ignoring her would have been better
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
Motun03:
OOU chic

awww

buh gals gt mind sha

and how did you know she is from OOU
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by ObserverNL: 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
Too bad i swear,some gurls sha.Dem ful nl as well grin not only gurls dey beg,some guys too can beg for africa. angry
I'm coming for you
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
RichieF27:
and how did you know she is from OOU
staying in ago
skul on strike

only oouite can relate

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by debque(m): 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
Motun03:
staying in ago
skul on strike

only oouite can relate
by their pics, we shall known them....better b going to sch, strike has been called off..hehe
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by drmikeadams(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Motun03:
OOU chic

awww

buh gals gt mind sha

..where in ago iwoye? grin grin
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
A lot of F*CK in the correspondences.

I need to go for confession now grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , / Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.