Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself (48132 Views)

I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / A Female Beggar Once Gave Me Money-marcus Matthew(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by omolola15(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
MadCow1:

Na bend sure pass for you o!! grin

Seriously sha! Its just 25'k.. I no dey talk say I go rush give her o! But it depends on how you ask.. She wants it for modelling, she go first send me picture of herself make I know whether she stands a chance or na wrong investment.

Then should I decide to pay, she must send me the modelling agency account number make I transfer am into their account. grin

Thats how I roll.. cool

You raised a valid point though.
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Omotaday(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
RichieF27:
just wondering why some girls feel very comfortable to ask people for money online and refused to do what the people say

I met this girl few days on Insta chat and we got talking only for her to ask me for recharge card the next day .. She flashed the hell out of my phone for the card which I sent to her, not because I feel for her trick, just wanted to see where it will all lead to.. So I sent her 500 airtime that day.. Then I did not talk to her yesterday.. Only for her to hi me on whatsapp today and this happened
Is she an OOU student?
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by chubbygal(f): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
Broke guy don meet gold digger! What next?

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Mcowubaba: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
Almost the same shiit happened to me...
I don't wanna upload the chat.

On Facebook, I Mistakenly told a girl hi. I would say mistake because that my 'hi' open doors for begging. Some body I rarely know, just after hi, she replied 'I'm not doing well.

I asked what's the problem(Like every normal person will ask), she started telling me her life problems and ambitions and already requested that I should assist with her with 50k shocked shocked in this Buhari's administration.. Free of charge... 50K that's over 344 litres of Petrol grin

Am I Bill and melinda Gates undecided or UNICEF.

I didn't request for sex though, I just didn't send the money... But in cases like this, why shouldn't the guy request for something in return.. Life is give and take.
Trade by batter.
Call me names, but that's my philosophy.

What do girls take us for, one person created a thread no Sex before marriage, but didn't talk about no financial services before marriage...

Simple, girls need money, boys need Sex, because what else can most Nigerian girls offer undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by doublefreez(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
But it was you u preempt her to beg you. Shame on you too
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by warisogeophysics(f): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
some ppl here are just saying rubbish. op u be matured guy!! but that 500 wey u send dey pain me... some girls sha hw can u just ask a guy u met online to give u 25k even 500 if u are nt a beggar

3 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Teespice(f): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
mtchewwwwwwwwwww.
smh for the both of you.
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by karryn(f): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=RichieF27 post=49593237][/quote]op I swear u no nice atall, that's what happens wen u see fine girl online and want her
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Mcowubaba: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
chubbygal:
Double post
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Mcowubaba: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
chubbygal:
Girls always quick to say - Broke guys.
Any guy that refuse to fall for your schemes, is automatically classified Broke cheesy tongue

Yes we are Broke and Happy... cool
U girls should stop begging for Africa

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
blackberlin:

Lol @ ''When I was still an idiot'' cheesy grin
But seriously, most girls believe their sexuality is a key to ripping guys off for fun. Imagine the herbie27 girl supporting her after glaring evidence that the guy never mentioned sex. Everything to them is sex, sex and sex, but they don't despise it, rather they want to cash in on the opportunity and milk a guy dry.

I trust meself. . . I don't give a girl more than what I can give my fellow guy who's in need. . . cos after everything, they'll still call you maga noni.
Bravo!. grin He didn't mention sex, but he wanted to send her tp to meet him in another State, offcourse she will spend days or a nyt at his place, and what next?, shebi he's her father?.
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by power900: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
girls be forming big whereas they are broke as fxck, that's how a call girl was blowing off steam to me that's she's worth more than 100k per night and I said "go then,I no reach you"

and next thing I know she called me on a good day begging me for transport fair that she's stuck in some place .....

I tell her, "yimu"

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
Nellybank:
How do u update info.... Got so many to share... Feedback asap

update info? I don't understand you bruh..can u be more specific..
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by goldedprince: 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
I see most of supporting this guy. op gets most of the blame ; u met a girl online and immediately start calling her sweetie and dear etc. Thats fuckup number 1.
Why go into money talk with her when u know u definitely wont help? She never asked you to pay. U said u will pay when she comes. So as a sharp girl she used the opportunity to try her luck. Fuvkup number 2.
Also you kept talking about her comming to visit u with out even talking about how to pay for transportation. She might be a scammer but you sef Bleep up

2 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by safarigirl(f): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
herbie27:
Bravo!. grin He didn't mention sex, but he wanted to send her tp to meet him in another State, offcourse she will spend days or a nyt at his place, and what next?, shebi he's her father?.
don't mind him. Some guys actually think we're stupid

Come to his house, for what? Is that where Kumuyi is having deliverance service? If he had genuine intentions, couldn't he have suggested a neutral venue like a park?

The oponu thinks he's smart, wants to chop the girl on top ordinary 500 naira credit that we're not even sure he sent because we have no proof save for OP's tales and his fellow dopemus are here hailing stupidity and a depraved mind.

Anyway, Cynthia has collected #500 from him and if she wants, she'll still find a mugu to pay the 25k....and since we don't know what Cynthia looks like, her next victim could still be an NLer

3 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by goldedprince: 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2016
safarigirl:

Come to his house, for what? Is that where Kumuyi is having deliverance service? If he had genuine intentions, couldn't he have suggested a neutral venue like a park?

The oponu thinks he's smart, wants to chop the girl on top ordinary 500 naira credit that we're not even sure he sent because we have no proof save for OP's tales and his fellow dopemus are here hailing stupidity and a depraved mind.

Anyway, Cynthia has collected #500 from him and if she wants, she'll still find a mugu to pay the 25k....and since we don't know what Cynthia looks like, her next victim could still be an NLer

Typical gold digger. Not hard to spot.
I know she will come barking but i won't waste my time replying

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
safarigirl:

Lol. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
Miladi:
The OP is to be blamed and disparaged. He's the one that asked the girl how much her supposed training would cost. Also, he initiated talk about wishing the girl to visit him. And I neither see where the girl initiated/made request for a call credit nor where the OP sent same to her as he claimed.

From my observations above, I can conclude that the OP was firstly prejudicial from the inception and later on he exhibited too clever by half attitude, too.
u just hit d nail on d head. Are u a law student ?
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by titosantana(m): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
OP, the girl knew you were a potential mugu from the day you sent her a recharge card, hence why she demanded 25k.
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by safarigirl(f): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
goldedprince:

Typical gold digger. Not hard to spot
you must be surrounded by gold diggers since you're such an expert on them.

My mother would turn in her grave if I ever collect what i cannot repay in cash from a guy. God forbid!

3 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by numericalguy(m): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
Debbywills:
Tell me Op, is this really necessary, or you want your fellow niggas to clap for you? undecided
Both of you are way too childish angry

Why are you pained.. Don't tell me you are one of those online beggers and the OP just busted one of your modus operandi
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by JayJustus(m): 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
boring chat... typical Nigerian guy and typical stupid Nigerian guy looking for punnay

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
Omotaday:
Is she an OOU student?
yes

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Omotaday(m): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
RichieF27:
yes
ehya. can you give me her number?? Just going to chat her up. I'm ok if you dont want to.
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by eph12(m): 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
Charles4075:
You're also right... But we all have different personalities.

For me, I don't feel it's a necessity to help someone (Male or Female) with a high probability of getting back profits.. No No No.. Let's just say I have a soft spot.. And I only do assist you when I see your reasons are genuine.. If they're not, I back off.. That's just my kind of person.. Because I do believe one day, I'm gonna leave this world and the wealth I have been craving so hard to acquire won't go with me..

So, it's better I invest it in the lives of people who have a focus, dreams and determination in life.. That's all I'm trying to say sis..
Bros good evening sir. Please help me with just 15k for house rent. Thank you sir
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by RichieF27: 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
warisogeophysics:
some ppl here are just saying rubbish. op u be matured guy!! but that 500 wey u send dey pain me... some girls sha hw can u just ask a guy u met online to give u 25k even 500 if u are nt a beggar
bro make the 500 no pain you na nothing...
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by daremikel(m): 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
There is a 50 percent probability that she is an OOUITE. She needs help, you can invest in her career. Her career can actually Rise like the Dollar to Naira.
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by eph12(m): 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
Op never ask a girl how much something will cost unless you're ready for the next question. It's better you don't bring up the discussion of how much at all.

2 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by Dreydoe(m): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
Download this hot single from TiZzyc n co.....freakn doope check itout >>>>>>>>https://my.notjustok.com/track/132872/touch-jaytee-ft-tizzy-c-naxy-ona#.V-QH-fHMmTA.facebook?_e_pi_=7%2
Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by brownlolly(m): 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
Debbywills:
Tell me Op, is this really necessary, or you want your fellow niggas to clap for you? undecided
Both of you are way too childish angry

Shut up lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself by buffalowings: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
RichieF27:
na small money.. I go give her if she come.. Na just the only condition

Op sef

Why must she come to ya place?

I will just pretend I don't understand. angry grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.