Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please (1052 Views)

Distance, Pride And Bad Friends Are "Killing" Us, Should I Let Him Go? / Should I Let Her Do It????? / d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please by Administrator: 4:03am On Oct 13, 2009
O.k.
Re: Please by Administrator: 5:35am On Oct 13, 2009
Please reply me
Re: Please by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 13, 2009
keep hanging around until the other guy either marries her or goes with someone else

like she said, no sex when she visits

Foot her bills

abi isnt that your post in a nutshell?
Re: Please by sweetpie23: 5:40am On Oct 13, 2009
if you love someone you let them go grin grin grin grin
Re: Please by aomom(m): 5:53am On Oct 13, 2009
Administrator:

There is this lady i met on celtel chat room 3years ago and we have never seen each other in person but lately we have exchange pictures, we talk on phone everyday for the past 4mönth and she keep telling me she has a relatiönship but i really love her and want to marry her. But all of a sudden she keep calling me dear and start appreciating my xters and keep saying it can only work if the other guy bleeped up. Also she is ready to come and visit me from a long distance even if i am going to foot the bills and she warn there will no be sex during the visit. Please what should i do?

well dunno how u nigerians are behaving now, you are falling for some1 u av neva seen, pictures can be deceiving what if shes got all the characters you dislike, besides shes wiv sum1 else pls respect that fact!
wuld u like your own gf to act like that?
CAVEAT EMPTOR! pls stay clear of her!
Re: Please by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 13, 2009
you will let go cos you dont have a choice.
Re: Please by Kelvinj(m): 6:03am On Oct 13, 2009
@poster
been in ur shoes or beta still in it.
Well, d probz there is she's in a r/ship. Anywayz if u realy love her jst play cool ok if itz meant 2 be it will be man
Re: Please by Kelvinj(m): 6:03am On Oct 13, 2009
@poster
been in ur shoes or beta still in it.
Well, d probz there is she's in a r/ship. Anywayz if u realy love her jst play cool ok if itz meant 2 be it will be man
Re: Please by AniLee(f): 6:38am On Oct 13, 2009
Kelvinj:

Anywayz if u realy love her jst play cool ok if itz meant 2 be it will be man

I couldnt agree more. Just let all be man, she is gonna be yours if it was meant to be. I guess all you cud do now is to just chill and wait up for the other dude to dissipate lol, but seriously, i think if she shares your feelings, she should be able to tell the other guy that she is moving on n all that sh*t that goes with it. I mean seriously think about it, she aint gotta wait fi d man ta Bleep up. She can just part with him in good faith and grace. It wont kill nobody (hopefully wink )
Re: Please by Administrator: 11:24am On Oct 13, 2009
Ok
Re: Please by Godmother(f): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2009
First of all, I really cant understand how you can possibly love someone you've never even met.
Secondly the chick says she'll only be with you if the current guy bleeps up and you are still waiting
Thirdly, she'll come only if you foot the bills.
Guy, cant you see clearly? What if the current guy doesnt Bleep up, is that how you will keep waiting?
Re: Please by Administrator: 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2009
Hmm, na wao
Re: Please by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2009
My guy you are her reserve incase this guy fcuks up but if he doesnt that means you will be roasting on the line there. I say just look for another girl.
Re: Please by omega25red(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

My guy you are her reserve incase this guy fcuks up but if he doesnt that means you will be roasting on the line there. I say just look for another girl.

i couldn't have said it any better myself. Ma dude imagine if she does hook up with you, will you trust her to not chat with another guy and call him "dear"
Re: Please by Atreus(f): 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2009
I'm still stuck on how you love and want to marry a woman you've never met. As far as i'm concerned,Internet r/ships are just not worth the stress.
Re: Please by blackwood(m): 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2009
I love football so much so i am gonna analyse it this way, You are sitting in the reserve bench of a team hoping for the guy who plays your wing to get injured!, What a sad life, My advice join another club and enjoy the game. Who the hell does she think she is making you hunger for her by coming to ur house and you footing the bill and still letting hope, Move on my guy
Re: Please by Administrator: 12:44am On Oct 14, 2009
My God!
Re: Please by eyonigger(m): 6:05am On Oct 14, 2009
The slowpoke here is the lady, I mean how can you be going out with a guy, and still ur flirting with another?
And you poster, put yourself in the main guys shoe, ok like ur going out with this lady now, and ur so much in love with her, and u found out that he is flirting with another guy, and even wishing one day u mess up so she can go along with the other, think about it, how would u feel? Please step back.
Re: Please by Igwe9(m): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2009
Try see am first ,after which you can come over here with a detailed description of her.
For me, i don't count my chickens before the eggs are hatched, i don't know for you? undecided
Re: Please by Administrator: 10:08am On Oct 14, 2009
I will do so sir.
Re: Please by julianH(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2009
@ADMINISTRATOR:

Somethings are not for all to see and hear.

contact me @ theidealman4u@gmail.com

Subject of your mail should be the title of your thread.

Am waiting

All the best
Re: Please by Abbeycity4(f): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please by Holumighty(m): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2009
@ all i want to suggest that our friend should be careful of yahoo girls, or should put her too in reserve and find a first team player! Play the while it last and come back to feed us back.
Re: Please by Administrator: 2:39am On Oct 18, 2009
Thanks.
Re: Please by Administrator: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2009
Pls, post your comment
Re: Please by aomom(m): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2009
fi iaywo oni iyawo sile! period!
Re: Please by kellorah: 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2009
Your prophet. grin grin grin

I'm sorry but ur a joke. And there's no way I can take ur thread seriously. grin grin

If the chick likes u as much as u like her, she knows what to do. Until then, u can carry on being blind.

Do whatever makes u happy.

Good luck
Re: Please by AustinG1(m): 10:28am On Oct 20, 2009
She has already told u her church mind , U are her alternative, oe better still second choice,

So u will never get her as far as the boy friend is stil with her , i fink u should press more button coz u got a strong rival.

Goodluck Dude!!!

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Men (part 2) / Would You Support A New Legislation Against Infidelity Among Nigerian Men? / How To Flirt Online Successfully - Hot Dating Tips To Find Love Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.