Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree (101958 Views)

*CHRISTIANS ONLY* Who Is Your Favourite Bible Villian And Why? / Tell Your Favourite Bible Story / The Misinterpretation Of The Palm Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Xtopher123(m): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
MrPresident1:
Seun, you are completely ignorant of the meaning of the contents of the Bible. I just checked frontpage now to see that this thread is now there and mischievously titled with 'naughty passage'.

To help your ignorance, I will provide an explanation but like everyone else you are free to take it or leave it. Know also that the Bible version you have quoted from is a heavily watered down version created by wicked people to keep the truth of the Bible obscured so that their slaves may continue to be slaves.

In summary, the songs of Solomon is the Bible book of a story of love between Solomon and his bride. Anthropomorphically speaking, Solomon is God while Israel (the people) is his bride. The real and true Israel of the Bible are the Negros who lost favour with God hence their devolution hence their present condition world wide today. God is the life and wisdom of Negros, but due to idolatry, we lost His presence and now grope about in darkness at noon, a lost people. But He has promised that His anger will not last forever, and He would regather us.

The time for this regathering is nigh, when the Negroes the true Israelites of the Bible will assume world leadership again, our birthright that was truncated for only about 2 days will be restored to us.

Solomon is Adam, Israel is Eve. Eve corrupted Adam; Solomon's numerous women corrupted him into idolatry.

The most useless post on NL I've ever seen by a religious bigot..

Arrange trash bro

2 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by schoolfeez: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
I wonder what's the problem with you guys , the bible is all about the trueth and nothing but the trueth so why are you guys disturbing your selves . what the passage said is just the simple fact about life who sais or write it doesn't matter .
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by KiziitoKennel(m): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
Chrisrare:
Lol.. I never heard of dis passage b4. Dat solomon na very bad boy...

Christains will believe anything so long as its in d bible... I stopped taking d bible serious the day i found out it supports rape, slavery and children killing..

Pls where in the Bible undecided
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by bolt000(m): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
FriedYam:

please shuttup! Stop reasoning with your anus.. You should be able to understand what she said
Safe to say i have never seen a more blunt ass licker.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by rotimage(m): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
MrPresident1:
Seun, you are completely ignorant of the meaning of the contents of the Bible. I just checked frontpage now to see that this thread is now there and mischievously titled with 'naughty passage'.

To help your ignorance, I will provide an explanation but like everyone else you are free to take it or leave it. Know also that the Bible version you have quoted from is a heavily watered down version created by wicked people to keep the truth of the Bible obscured so that their slaves may continue to be slaves.

In summary, the songs of Solomon is the Bible book of a story of love between Solomon and his bride. Anthropomorphically speaking, Solomon is God while Israel (the people) is his bride. The real and true Israel of the Bible are the Negros who lost favour with God hence their devolution hence their present condition world wide today. God is the life and wisdom of Negros, but due to idolatry, we lost His presence and now grope about in darkness at noon, a lost people. But He has promised that His anger will not last forever, and He would regather us.

The time for this regathering is nigh, when the Negroes the true Israelites of the Bible will assume world leadership again, our birthright that was truncated for only about 2 days will be restored to us.

Solomon is Adam, Israel is Eve. Eve corrupted Adam; Solomon's numerous women corrupted him into idolatry.

Yet this is not explaining the verse but looking for a cover-up... and you said the quoted Bible is what?

2 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Obaino2013(m): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Chrisrare:

Christains will believe anything so long as its in d bible... I stopped taking d bible serious the day i found out it supports rape, slavery and children killing..

Please can you show me some verses?
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by FunkyMetahuman: 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sexina851:

Then take it down, as simple as that.
why ?

Isn't it a Bible verse? Are you ashamed of Bible now?

2 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by ghostmist: 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
malvisguy212:
Dirty mind you've got. The song of solomon is about a man and his wife. The man approach the woman but she refuse because she is afraid of stranger, but as time went by, she finally understand the man and fell in love with him. In the next verse, the man is describing the body of his wife and what make him happy. It is because your mind is corrupted that why you see it the other way round. The man is NOT talking about women. The CONTEXT is about A MAN AND HIS WIFE. Thank but no thank from were you learn this bad moral behaviour.
you contradict yourself...

is the wife not a woman?
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by realmindz: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
Obaino2013:

Yaweh was infanticidal, he killed egyptian children, he killed about 40 kids for mocking his loving old man prophet...he's such a loving merciful Yaweh

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by FriedYam: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
bolt000:
Safe to say i have never seen a more blunt ass licker.

safe to say, i have never seen a mere blunt shallow minded fellow
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by andyanders: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
dosht:
Lol. This Seun sef . You need Palm fruit sorry Jesus
If na we type breasts now your bot go change am to mammalian glands
CHANGE BEGINS ...... ME

Exactly. You can see how honey Seun is feeling these days hence the topic. Having gone through all passages from the bible, the only quote he was able to extract is what he just posted.

Seun, you can ride on with that as we expect you to start holding on to the breast.Na you go taya.

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by joeshaibu(m): 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
LarrySun:
Looooooooooooooooooooooooool!

That's abso-freaking-lutely hilariously blasphemous!

There are some other verses of such:

"Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness."

(Proverbs 30:30)

"My lover thrust his hand through the latch-opening; my heart began to pound for him. I arose to open for my lover, and my hands dripped with myrrh, my fingers with flowing myrrh, on the handles of the lock."

(Songs of Solomon 5:4-5)

"Your navel is a rounded goblet that never lacks blended wine. Your waist is a mound of wheat encircled by lilies. Your breasts are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle."

(Songs of Solomon 7:2-3)

"I sat down in his shade with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste." ( Songs of Solomon 2:3 )

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."

Ezekiel 23:20 NIV

"Get thee behind me, Satan."

(Matthew 16:23)

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by malvisguy212: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
ghostmist:
you contradict yourself...

is the wife not a woman?
What is the different between woman and women ?
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Boomboost:

Warrisdis? Seriously? This, in a holy book?
That quotation is not the Quran or that is not in the quran..take note

6 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by joeshaibu(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
undecided

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by omosuper(m): 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
walemadu:
"Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas."

- Al-Suyuti, Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur'an, p. 351
This quote is definitely not in the noble Qur'an dude.

7 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Chrisrare: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
KiziitoKennel:

Pls where in the Bible undecided
Obaino2013:

Isaiah 13:15-18

Cc giyerte efemena24 kennitrust
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by ceeafuejay(m): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
Seun:

Mischievous you Oluwaseun Osewa. That aside, you have done well for yourself. Nairaland is one awesome platform because I get almost all the information I need from it. Good job Seun.

2 Likes

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Mazeed(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
That is the Bible fir you
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Lordxeer(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
Now i believe what once heard... Atheists are people with sexual disorder.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Giyerte(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
Chrisrare:

Abeg show me, for where?
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by ladja2013: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
MrPresident1:

Dobt manufacture story for us, simply put, Song of solomon is all about love poems by King solomon to his lover no more no less. Even it was nearky omitted from d Bible compilation at the beginning.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Marvel1206: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
So seun posted this right?

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by mukhcech(m): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Another muslim maniac.
Please move to the next mention,I can't come and get banned coz of worthless people biko

lol, whatever you mean by that. You really have nothing to loose after all. I know this won't be the last time Seun or any other person will be putting to the public such absurdities found in the bible. like I said there are tonnes of them. Here is another one. I hope u find comfort reading it.

”And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung (deficate) that cometh out of man, in their sight”... 15”Then he said unto me, Lo, I have given thee cow's dung for man's dung, and thou shalt prepare thy bread therewith”. The Holy Bible, Ezekiel 4:12, 15 (King James Version).

Is it really really the word of God?
I know some fools will still try to explain that absurdity with his own version of the holy spirit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by mabea: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
bigybanty02:

lwkmd so 4 ur mind u ar mocking christians abi sory 4 u mr we know want songs of solomon is all about and we ar not ashamed of it deep down ur heart u created diz tread 4 a reason know to u i see d way u alwayz try hard to prove christians wrong base on their believe but d sad truth is diz d more u try d more some1 like me gets stronger and stronger wit my faith in christ i realy feel sad 4 christians who hardly know much about christianity they wil easly go asray if dey encounter ur tread on diz forum mr seun u hav a serious and great agender on diz forum but i pray u encounter the true Jesus the one who died and rose again victoriously 4 ur soul enjoy ur self sir
well said
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Sexina851(f): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Abeg shut up. Your name na SEXina and you dey yarn dust!!

See this alcoholic, my doesn't stop me from defending my faith, nah ur type dey beat their parents for house.. And point of correction the name is not stressed it's pronounced together , cos we know anything sex freaks maniacs like you
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Ranchhoddas: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sexina851:

See this alcoholic, my doesn't stop me from defending my faith, nah ur type dey beat their parents for house
Alcoholic for where na. I no know say na craze person I quote. Oya sorry carry your dustbin dey go?
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by kuma007(m): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
I remember the Song of Solomon very well. In my secondary school days, I used to copy so many passages verbatim from the scripture in writing love letters to my girl then. I copied passages from the scripture so much so that today, after about 20 years, I still remember my favourite passage.This is the absolute truth and I don't expect anyone to take it personal because I just shared my personal experience.
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by Sexina851(f): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Alcoholic for where na. I no know say na craze person I quote. Oya sorry carry your dustbin dey go?

Ekpa jiji, dustbin wey u inherit from your generation abi, nah person wey get load go carry am, I dash u and ur household
Re: My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree by HajimeSaito(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
Seun Osewa is often compared to Mark Zuckerberg. But whereas Zuckerberg although an atheist speaks out against religious bigotry, Seun Osewa revels in mocking scriptures considered sacred especially Christian scriptures.

When Donald Trump announced his intention to ban muslums from america, this was Zuckerberg's reaction:

“If you’re a Muslim in this community, as the leader of Facebook I want you to know that you are always welcome here and that we will fight to protect your rights and create a peaceful and safe environment for you,” wrote Zuckerberg in a Facebook post

“As a Jew, my parents taught me that we must stand up against attacks on all communities.

“Even if an attack isn’t against you today, in time attacks on freedom for anyone will hurt everyone.”

Mark Zuckerberg recently took to Facebook to launch a 3 billion dollar initiative to eradicate disease.

Every time Zuckerberg makes a comment on facebook it is to announce something positive that will benefit the whole world.

Every time Seun Osewa comments on his own platform Nairaland, it is to mock Christians.

Nairaland as a social media platform is primitive and technologically inferior to Facebook. You don't need to be a techie to know this.

Surely the "wise" Seun Osewa knows that his priorities should be focused on bringing Nairaland up to Facebook's level. How will he ever achieve this if he spends his free time attacking Christian scriptures instead of writing code and algorithms to improve Nairaland's outdated and clumsy functionality?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult / Adult Movie Mistakenly Displays On Church Screen During Service / Water Elements And 'Water Children'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.