Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. (2036 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
80% are broke while 90% of them ain't hustling.
How do you expect to make money when you waste your time jumping from one thread to another constituting nuisance upandan.

You don't expect these girls to take you serious if you don't have any means of livelihood.

To be honest with you, you need serious cash to impress any girl that's worthwhile.

Invest in yourself first before any girl would see you as being worthy of her attention.

Not all this yeye fake online popularity ya'll crave for .

A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2016

I could bet my round, black ass You're among the said 80%...

2 Likes

Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Shiitposter: 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

I thought you was an albino, how come your ass is black

And dont tell me its a figure of speech, because its not. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
Shiitposter:

I thought you was an albino, how come your ass is black

And dont tell me its a figure of speech, because its not. angry

WTF??

dude, I ain't Albino... gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

I just got myself a nice CVS diamond ring that would blind you under the rays on this beautiful sunlight. grin

Would love to show you but I've got no reason to.
Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
party:

I just got myself a nice CVS diamond ring that would blind you under the rays on this beautiful sunlight. grin

Would love to show you but I've got no reason to.
did You just bark??

Pfft..... I need bites baby! all these gibberish Don't mean nothing....undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by AngelAhnie(f): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
angry
Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
did You just bark??

Pfft..... I need bites baby! all these gibberish Don't mean nothing....undecided
How come you sound so pained. grin
I wasn't even talking to the ladies.
Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
party:

How come you sound so pained. grin
I wasn't even talking to the ladies.
undecided

does this face look pained to You? undecided You need glasses?
Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Shiitposter: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

WTF??

dude, I ain't Albino... gringrin

It's a well known verifiable fact that you are a fair amazon lady. Explain then, how you got your black as fvck booty.
Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
grin

Nobori gonna admit they're brokeazz since day 1 but instead they wud keep talking abt money... The money they never had coz all they have is the loose change...

Na lie, abi? cool
Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
Shiitposter:

It's a well known verifiable fact that you are a fair amazon lady. Explain then, how you got your black as fvck booty.

Oga!
Just send her a PM and stop derailing this thread .
Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Shiitposter:

errr... I probably bleached? undecided

and yanno what they say... You can't bleach three things... your ass, your knuckles...Armpits too! grin
Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Nobori gonna admit they're brokeazz since day 1 but instead they wud keep talking abt money... The money they never had coz all they have is the loose change...

Na lie, abi? cool

Yes you're right.

Nothing wrong with being broke but there's everything wrong with not hustling to get rich.
Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
party:
80% are broke while 90% of them ain't hustling.
How do you expect to make money when you waste your time jumping from one thread to another constituting nuisance upandan.

You don't expect these girls to take you serious if you don't have any means of livelihood.

To be honest with you, you need serious cash to impress any girl that's worthwhile.

Invest in yourself first before any girl would see you as being worthy of her attention.

Not all this yeye fake online popularity ya'll crave for .

A word is enough for the wise.
Hahahahahaha lol and you're a prime example, 1. Some people just hop in Here to read or observe people say stupidd funny things like you just did.
2. Laptops, phones are mobile that you can be online while travelling/biz trip, break from work, in the back seat of your car while your driver is stomping the throttle, be by the passenger seat of the car with their biz partner on their way to site, blogging and making money while peeping into nl, be on work leave, vacations and more so don't think most people are like you bro.
2. If you know yourself you will know that you DON'T NEED TO IMPRESS ANY GIRL EVER rather I'd there job to do the impressing not you, a real G don't need cash to impress any girl his personality goes a long way because he knows himself/his ability and capabilities. You sound like a dude with low self esteem sorry you need to work on yourself.
3. A girl being finding you worthy of her time?!?!?! I would slap the dust off your brains if you were someone I know but glad I won't know someone with such fkdup mentality, Work on yourself and be focused instead of ranting like an airhead. I expect this from these nl dumb girls not a male. Well they say males are on the high end or low end of intelligence and you proved to be on the low end for now, plant some knowledge in yourself and grow some sense, generalisation is a terrible thing.

4 Likes

Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
icedbeatz:
Hahahahahaha lol and you're a prime example, 1. Some people just hop in Here to read or observe people say stupidd funny things like you just did.
2. Laptops, phones are mobile that you can be online while travelling/biz trip, break from work, in the back seat of your car while your driver is stomping the throttle, be by the passenger seat of the car with their biz partner on their way to site, blogging and making money while peeping into nl, be on work leave, vacations and more so don't think most people are like you bro.
2. If you know yourself you will know that you DON'T NEED TO IMPRESS ANY GIRL EVER rather I'd there job to do the impressing not you, a real G don't need cash to impress any girl his personality goes a long way because he knows himself/his ability and capabilities. You sound like a dude with low self esteem sorry you need to work on yourself.
3. A girl being finding you worthy of her time?!?!?! I would slap the dust off your brains if you were someone I know but glad I won't know someone with such fkdup mentality, Work on yourself and be focused instead of ranting like an airhead. I expect this from these nl dumb girls not a male. Well they say males are on the high end or low end of intelligence and you proved to be on the low end for now, plant some knowledge in yourself and grow some sense, generalisation is a terrible thing.

Seems you lack comprehension.

Note these key statements in my initial post.

"Invest in yourself",

"Means of livelihood".

If you don't understand what these statements mean, then sorry I can't help you .

Meanwhile, what I wrote is a fact and not just a mere generalization.

You know where you belong.

It's either the 10% or the 90%.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
party:

Seems you lack comprehension.

Note these key statements in my initial post.

"Invest in yourself",

"Means of livelihood".

If you don't understand what these statements mean, then sorry I can't help you .

Meanwhile, what I wrote is a fact and not just a mere generalization.

You know where you belong.

It's either the 10% or the 90%.

Cheers!

My points were made towards your words and if after reading my post you couldn't understand then I guess your problem isn't just on low self esteem and I won't ask you to read again because once is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
icedbeatz:
My points were made towards your words and if after reading my post you couldn't understand then I guess your problem isn't just on low self esteem and I won't ask you to read again because once is enough for the wise.

I an tempted to ask how long have you been on this forum because if you have spent a relative amount of time, you would understand the reason for this thread.

Now rather than ranting about who and what on self esteem, why don't you share your experience on girls and how you win them over.

That's what I expect a matured individual to do.

Except you belong to the legion of losers who throng this section everyday without a mission.
Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by HMZi: 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
When i c posts like this,i get reminded that there are sick and demented folks out there..The internet isn't real life,so if pipo wanna ball or not,weda they have game or not shouldnt be taken so personal(u even calculate the stats,smh).....this isnt smthn u shud av toked abt..
Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Section8(m): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
Na who release this one
Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
HMZi:
When i c posts like this,i get reminded that there are sick and demented folks out there..The internet isn't real life,so if pipo wanna ball or not,weda they have game or not shouldnt be taken so personal(u even calculate the stats,smh).....this isnt smthn u shud av toked abt..

Jesus wept.
Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Jay542(m): 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
party:

I an tempted to ask how long have you been on this forum because if you have spent a relative amount of time, you would understand the reason for this thread.

Now rather than ranting about who and what on self esteem, why don't you share your experience on girls and how you win them over.

That's what I expect a matured individual to do

[s]Except you belong to the legion of losers who throng this section everyday without a mission.[/s]

Only a Loser like you would do so.

You're just too Dead abeg
Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Jay542:

Only a Loser like you would do so.
You're just too Dead abeg
Next! grin
Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by RENOWNED2(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
icedbeatz:

3. A girl being finding you worthy of her time?!?!?!
The Op Is A Dunce. Moment Of Silence For Our Beloved Low Esteemed, Brain Dead Brother Th reesome
Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by HMZi: 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
party:

Jesus wept.
and lazarus rose from the dead,hope u do d same..
Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Jay542(m): 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
party:

Next! grin
I wonder why you've got the grin smiley on. Well, you're just a bored child. What do you know
Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
Jay542:

I wonder why you've got the grin smiley on. Well, you're just a bored child. What do you know

Why don't you start by telling me what you know. cool
Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Jay542(m): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
party:

Why don't you start by telling me what you know. cool
Naa boy. You'll learn as you grow older.
Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
Jay542:

I think Nairaland needs to add "Users age" to the profile section so we can seperate the men from the boys.

Actually, it's not so hard to figure out from the way they write so homie, do i sound like a mommy's boy who just started growing beards? 8

1 Like

Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Jay542(m): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
party:

I think Nairaland needs to add "Users age" to the profile section so we can seperate the men from the boys.

Actually, it's not so hard to figure out from the way they write 8
You just defined you. Please don't quote me again.
Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by kullozone(m): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Jay542:

Fatality!!!
Re: Most Guys In Romance Section Got No Game. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
Jay542:

You just defined you. Please don't quote me again.
Mumu!
So you think it's by keeping beards of sharing a ride with your aunt?

Neither is it by wearing white agbada...

Silly wannabe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Man Hires Hookers & His Own Two Daughter's Show Up At Hotel (Photo) / Famous Call Girl In Chennai - Gunjan Jha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.