Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us (43781 Views)

Buhari: Looters Won’t Return To Power In 2019 / Newly Recruited Soldiers In Borno Take To The Streets To Show Their "Color".PICS / N’delta Avengers Warns Militants Against Missile Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by abbeydammy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
I can't imagine u are talking to d president in that manner. U lack home training. Is it his fault? Buhari is still d Best president nigeria has eva had.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by Ace4Khalifa(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lemme not talk much. People have been talking since, yet nothing has changed. Like i'll always say, even though an Angel of God rules Nigeria, we won't progress. It's up to you to figure out the reason i said so. #iBowOut
Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by Oblang(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
DWJOBScom:

I don't hate your beloved Oga I just want him to sit up and work and quit the sitcoms

He's working. It takes time to build...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by Barney11: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
BUHARI has failed us, deep down in you,you know it. being a Northerner can't change it.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by JinX100: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
I was expecting such as it has become a trend that anytime Mr President visits other countries, he will speak to the world and Nigerians from a foreign land. I wanted to mention this initially but gave him a benefit of doubt but behold, a leopard can't hide his skin for long.

If he says this about Niger Delta Militants, what does he have to say about BH and his Fulani brothers killings in the north Or did he also forget his statement that he will make Nigeria ungovernable....

Lubbish!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by masciv: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
Mr President come back and fix the economy at least how you met it...that's how you go about painting the country and her citizens black...issues you can't address here in your country, you go to other countries to spew such....hope you will also tell them how your fulani brothers has been going about killing innocent people and how you played a deaf ear to the menace ravaging the country....also tell the world how much you have recovered from the looted funds and what you intend to do with the money..

If you ever thought the economy would have been better than it if now you're a joker.
Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by berryblaze5(m): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
This Man Will be Nigerian's worst ever president o complain! complain! complain! with his incompetent ministers around him Buhari supported boko haram to disrupt Jonathan so Its karma time

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by masciv: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
JinX100:
I was expecting such as it has become a trend that anytime Mr President visits other countries, he will speak to the world and Nigerians from a foreign land. I wanted to mention this initially but gave him a benefit of doubt but behold, a leopard can't hide his skin for long.

If he says this about Niger Delta Militants, what does he have to say about BH and his Fulani brothers killings in the north Or did he also forget his statement that he will make Nigeria ungovernable....

Lubbish!!!

Did you read the article completely?

Stop saying rubbish yourself angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by walozanga(m): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
Sermwell:
What of thos who are sponsoring boko haram? undecided

DONT MIND THE HE GOAT. MR DULLANDINHO

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by nnokwa042(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
Mr President come back and fix the economy at least how you met it...that's how you go about painting the country and her citizens black...issues you can't address here in your country, you go to other countries to spew such....hope you will also tell them how your fulani brothers has been going about killing innocent people and how you played a deaf ear to the menace ravaging the country....also tell the world how much you have recovered from the looted funds and what you intend to do with the money..
my brother to buhari Fulani people a saints so he can not mention thier murderous activities ,buhari so because past leaders did not save for rainy days thats why 95% of people in ur government re northerners

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by uvalued(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
i find this line of his hillarious to say the least and its so unfortunate that his writers have continued to make a fool of our president... who ever wrote what he was quoted as saying must be.sacked...

“I asked; where are the savings? There were none. Where are the railways? The roads? Power? None. I further asked; what did we do with billions of dollars that we made over the years? They said we bought food. Food with billions of dollars? I did not believe, and still do not believe.

.... they want to make the world comfam and see how dull he is its a pity... undecided

pepigeorge:
buhari was handed over:
– $30billion in our Foreign Reserves,
– $2.5billion Sovereign Wealth Fund,
– $1.4billion in the ECA,
– $4.65b back taxes from NLNG.
– buhari met an approved budget of N4.5trillion

buhari received within a year:
– $2.7billion collected by Inland Revenue in his first 8 months.
– $2.1billion world bank loan.
– $850million Grants from UK, USA and Europe.
– 1.5trn saved from fuel subsidy removal
– Excluding crude oil sales, Joint Venture profits, Royalties, Income from Customs, NIMMSA, NPA, NACHO ……
– 3trilion on STA
not to include the “recovered” looted funds.

More than a year has passed:
1] Not a kilometer of road constructed,
2] Not a watt of Electricity generated,
3] Not a Ward added to any Hospital in Nigeria.
4] Not a job space created, except the CBN job he shared with his cronies.
5] Not a grain of corn or tomato seed was provided to farmers. [Fertilizer subsidy taken away and handed back to ex-military men] 6] 41 foreign companies mostly in service industry have left Nigeria
7] 4.3 Million jobs lost in 10months – National Bureau of Statistics.
8] Food scarcity last experienced in Nigeria between 1983 to 1985 returned back.
9] War on Corruption turned into war against his perceived enemies. Convictions by EFCC were cases meticulously started by previous govt(s). buhari wins cases only on the pages of Newspapers.
10] Nigeria dropped from No.1 Investment destination in Africa to No.27 before South Sudan.
11] African Biggest economy shrink from a GDP of about 7% to -0.36%, the fastest decline in the world since record began.
12] No.3 fastest growing economy in the world to No.83 in 365days.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by pepigeorge(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
This dullard won't step down and go where to sick and die... afterall he recruited boko haram and killer fulani herdsmen.....

The useless cattle rearer didn't blame his fulani and boko haram for the hardship. .. useless idiot

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by Ace4Khalifa(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
abbeydammy:
I can't imagine u are talking to d president in that manner. U lack home training. Is it his fault? Buhari is still d Best president nigeria has eva had.
If not that my religion prohibits taking side in politics, you deserve an unconvertable amount of madness sent to you. #iBowOut.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by NairaMaster1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
Just like you recruited boko haram against them

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by omodapson(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
quiverfull:
In fairness to the president, I do not think this is another bout of apportioning blames. If you're allowed to know how much exactly Nigeria earned between 1999 and 2015, and see the decay in infrastructure coupled with the depleted national treasure, it will take a while for the shock to wear off.
It's going to take some time for the negative effect of that looting to end. And the same bastards are now sabotaging efforts to right their wrongs while they were in power.
Nigeria will flourish again in my life time.

The only sensible comment so far...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by tiwiex(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
wristbangle:
Many people did not take their time to read the article. He is not far from the truth just that his policies are not working at all. Naira at N436 in parallel market today! sad

He is far from the truth. All the opportunities to keep businesses has reasonable stable as possible were frustrated by him. He focused solely on stolen funds and crude oil. Destroyed the entire market and showed he would be intolerant. We are not suffering because of crude oil or missing money. after all d money don lost and we were better than this. All d ideas that were promoting business don go. They went to other countries that were tolerant. U think d airlines that left sold their planes? If I could advice him. He should just resign and go and rest. He is quite old now. I supported him i must confess. I guess we wanted to satisfy our curiousity. Else, he can beg for EFCC job. Let a young mind with novel and modern ideas take over and let people and ministers work. This guy is just too out of touch. Anyway, we were warned.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
I really do not care, as long as the price of gala remains #50
Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by excel101(m): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
Femich18:

But he is right ..just that he keep saying same tin every now and then. we already know that. All what we need is action and not all these unnecessary talks
PMB is not creative and innovative. So Nigeria's economy will be stagnant because the last administration did not save money? In that case let us not be hoping of any meaningful change or developments. Buhari you're a total failure.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by Abagworo(m): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
Those people don't understand how the world works. Buhari can use atomic bomb and still declared a saint by USA, Britain and France that actually rule the world. The sooner they call their boys to order the more they are saving over 4 million people from imminent death. The West don't play with their allies

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ace4Khalifa:
Lemme not talk much. People have been talking since, yet nothing has changed. Like i'll always say, even though an Angel of God rules Nigeria, we won't progress. It's up to you to figure out the reason i said so. #iBowOut
My brother, I am with you on this one. Have U ever seen any black nation progress before? How can a black nation be great. The thing is that we tell ourselves lies and do not accept the fact because it is not in our favor. I black man is a joke and I have started questioning if we are human enough. Who knows if we are not actually a sub-specie of humans. It is only God that can help us
Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2016

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by nnokwa042(m): 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
hazyfm1:

What advice do you have for Mr. President.... Let's hear it

If you become President 1st Oct, 2016, what will you do differently?
when ur saint buhari was promising Nigerians like u heaven on earth you did not ask buhari
how his going achieve ur busy shouting sai baba ranka dede yarinya may thunder fire ur gbura

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by tiwiex(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
banmee:

He is not painting the country black, he is only telling the truth. I don't know if you know this but, every country in the world knows what is going on in Nigeria. I hope you know how the internet works. He knows that if he tells the world otherwise, they will only conclude what they already suspect. That he is incompetent and the people he is leading are mostly m.orons who don't know what's good for them. As much as they complain about poor governance and it's present leader, they will gladly collect cash, or salt and rice to vote for another useless leader. Nigerians deserve all the leaders they've had since independence.

If no money was stolen, I wonder what Buhari will be saying in his speeches. He has. Nothing to offer guys. Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by pepigeorge(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=numericalguy post=49616143]What dry are you talking about?? how gullible to accede to the deceptive assertions of the govt that Nigeria is broke. For your information: buhari’s 1 Year + In Office.

buhari was handed over:

– Excluding crude oil sales, Joint Venture profits, Royalties, Income from Customs, NIMMSA, NPA, NACHO ……
– 3trilion on STA

5] Not a grain of corn or tomato seed was provided to farmers. [Fertilizer subsidy taken away and handed back to ex-military men] 6] 41 foreign companies mostly in service industry have left Nigeria
8] Food scarcity last experienced in Nigeria between 1983 to 1985 returned back.
9] War on Corruption turned into war against his perceived enemies. Convictions by EFCC were cases meticulously started by previous govt(s). buhari wins cases only on the pages of Newspapers.
10] Nigeria dropped from No.1 Investment destination in Africa to No.27 before South Sudan.
11] African Biggest economy shrink from a GDP of about 7% to -0.36%, the fastest decline in the world since record began.

And I wonder why the president keeps giving the impression that the country is broke. The problem is not lack of funds, but lack of qualified individuals in the govt.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
jeff1993:
Those who failed Presidential election 3 times recruited bokoharam against us
Absolutely, they even nominated him to be their negotiator with the then FG.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by goshen26: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
Bros face work n stop complaining joor.

what about bokoharam in the last admin? We all know all the terrorists ( boko n NDA) are politically motivated, but that is not the issue, but way forward...

Lest I forget "a man who holds on his wife's mistake about the last soup will not eat tonight delicacy"

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by sekundosekundo: 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
aylagos:
No one can question facts going by the poeple comments here I concluded that Nigerians especially youth can not think right. Fact

Who then recruited BOKO HARAM against Jonathan?.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by ellovee(m): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
[size=14pt]BlameGame:This is the only thing you can try your best at doing even though you can't do it right.Are you insinuating that Nigeria's economy was run dry under the six years of GEJ administration? senselessness is the worst thing that can happen to a man [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by Iyoma2(f): 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
I beg pack well, them force u enter aso-villa abi u forced urself enter. Take wetin u see joor make u let me hear word. Same complaints on daily basis.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by tonio2wo: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
Just they way the money you stole fro ptf was used to recruit boko haram! Goat!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by Charly68: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
Sai Buhari,we need to talk about history to learn from it..keep talking & keep moving after all you have freedom of speech . You have my vote any time any day . Higher life Baba.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us by pepigeorge(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
numericalguy:
What dry are you talking about?? how gullible to accede to the deceptive assertions of the govt that Nigeria is broke. For your information: buhari’s 1 Year + In Office.

buhari was handed over:

– 3trilion on STA

And I wonder why the president keeps giving the impression that the country is broke. The problem is not lack of funds, but lack of qualified individuals in the govt.

Source:
https://www.nairaland.com/3366132/buharis-anti-graft-war-scaring-away/1#49603611

You too know book... in fact I luv you..

IF U BE WOMAN UR TOTO FOR TOO SWEET

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lawrence Oborawharievwo Ewhrudjakpo NYSC Certificate: DSS Confirms Alteration / Nigeria Bankrupt Because Of A Foolish Policy, Says Emir Sanusi / List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.