Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland (1422 Views)

Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hmmm...

After seeing people engage themselves in all sort of e-fight, the fear to become regular member heighten. But here I am y'all proved me wrong...

This is indeed a place to have fun and I mean lot of it. Though many still doubt my authenticity but I don't because I owe nobody anything..

Thanks Romancelanders

1 Like

Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by LOGDAN(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
cool
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:
Hmmm...

After seeing people engage themselves in all sort of e-fight, the fear to become regular member heighten. But here I am y'all proved me wrong...

This is indeed a place to have fun and I mean lot of it. Though many still doubt my authenticity but I don't because I owe nobody anything..

Thanks Romancelanders

1 Like

Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by TrapHedges(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
Welcome to the drama zone

bhet y did u make dis thread
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:
Hmmm...

Thanks Romancelanders
And your point is?

2 Likes

Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by ikp120(m): 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
She has removed that picture from her dp already. grin grin grin grin

Guys abeg make una dey use una head o. Some people posing as babes on nl are not really babes but guys o. cry They just want to collect free recharge card from guys, since most guys get the habit of trying to use gifts to lure babes. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
Your account is being tagged as an alternate or some are boiling because of the likes, mentions and comments you have just within this short period.

Abeg ride on jare, catch fun grin

1 Like

Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
cupsofxo:
And your point is?
Romancelanders are simple than they seem
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dextology:
Your account is being tagged as an alternate or some are boiling because of the likes, mentions and comments you have just within this short period.

Abeg ride on jare, catch fun grin
Thank you
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Splinz(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
If you feel blessed by this ministry and really wonna show appreciation, sow a seed into our lives. I tell you, your life will never remain the same again. cool
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

Thank you

Hope you're ready for the fun that come alongside the drama
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
Splinz:
If you feel blessed by this ministry and really wonna show appreciation, sow a seed into our lives. I tell you, your life will never remain the same again. cool

Prophet splinz grin
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dextology:

Hope you're ready for the fun that come alongside the drama
What happens online stays online. So Yea I am
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
Splinz:
Oh, seed...

When mum give me pocket money I'll
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
ikp120:
She has removed that picture from her dp already. grin grin grin grin

Guys abeg make una dey use una head o. Some people posing as babes on nl are not really babes but guys o. cry They just want to collect recharge card from guy, since most guys get the habit of trying to use gifts to lure babes. angry angry
Hey, not on my thread...

Read my signature
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

What happens online stays online. So Yea I am

Somethings can go offline o. Like finding that gentleman on NL and continuing the journey from romanceland
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dextology:

Somethings can go offline o. Like finding that gentleman on NL and continuing the journey from romanceland
Are there gentleman on Nairaland. All I here is Bleep everywhere. I'm still 18. I have a boyfriend already
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Splinz(m): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dextology:

Prophet splinz grin

wink
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2017
you just said you are so fake....uhn uhn busted NLpolice1 take this one away

1 Like

Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by EmperorShizzy: 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
OP

Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:
Hmmm...

Thanks Romancelanders
i see no reason to doubt ur authenticity...
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
you just said you are so fake....uhn uhn busted NLpolice1 take this one away
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
i see no reason to doubt ur authenticity...
I owe nobody anything
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by ikp120(m): 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

Hey, not on my thread...

Read my signature

And so? Wetin do your thread? See this one wey dey form phonetics for me o. cry cry grin grin grin grin. Signature ke? Abegi na today we start to dey put and violate our signatures gringrin grin grin grin

Bros what's up na?

PS: In case you don't know, I have ALL the right in the world to comment on any thread on NL that is not yet closed. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

I owe nobody anything
i never said u owe anyone anything... Haba, what is it?

Was only saying you are cool... Enjoy!
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
ikp120:

And so? Wetin do your thread? See this one wey dey form phonetics for me o. cry cry grin grin grin grin. Signature ke? Abegi na today we start to dey put and violate our signatures gringrin grin grin grin

Bros what's up na?

PS: In case you don't know, I have ALL the right in the world to comment on any thread on NL that is not yet closed. cool cool cool
Oh OK
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
i never said u owe anyone anything... Haba, what is it?

Was only saying you are cool... Enjoy!
Thanks
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

Are there gentleman on Nairaland. All I here is Bleep everywhere. I'm still 18. I have a boyfriend already

At 18 there's no romance apathy for you. You are of legal age for romanceland.

Yes, there are gentlemen on Nairaland
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by wizrose(m): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:
Hmmm...

Thanks Romancelanders
hmmmmmmm. I see cheesy

Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dextology:

At 18 there's no romance apathy for you. You are of legal age for romanceland.

Yes, there are gentlemen on Nairaland
But most them keep mentioning Ffuck everything. Why can't they talk about relationships et al. Why always sex
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Jflex07(m): 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
Whitehousechick:

you don't even have a picture. how do we know you are real"
Re: It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
Jflex07:
you don't even have a picture. how do we know you are real"
Like I owe anyone anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 6 / Alleged Rapist Arrested After Falling Asleep In Victim’s House In South Africa / Age In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.