Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser (3962 Views)

Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it / Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by chocoLove(f): 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2009
No one have to be a lose Nor date one! here is a list on checking out you dont date one!
holla,Enjoy!

1.He Hates Whatever You Want To Do, But Doesn’t Have Anything Better: [/b]He complains about you dragging him out to a party, a store, anything that makes you happy. But what would he be doing if you didn’t make the plans?

[b]2.Your Friends Don’t Like Him, And You Don’t Like His Friends: [/b]If you’ve banned his BFF from ever stepping foot in your house again, that’s a sign. But really, the writing on the wall is when the people you like to surround yourself with don’t like him.

[b]3.He Lies All The Time, But He’s Still Not Good At It: [/b]You watch him bold-face lie to his friends and family and you know he does it to you too. What’s the point of having people into your life if you don’t want them to trust you?

[b]4.He’s A Freeloader: [/b]Cheapskates are bad, freeloaders are worse. You know he could contribute, but he’s selfish and has an out-of-wack sense of entitlement.

[b]5.Fashion (Non)Sense:
His style is dumb and his clothes are always dirty. He doesn’t take care of himself. Plus, he acts like a child anytime he has to dress up and will avoid it at all costs.

6.He Won’t Try New Things: We’re all creatures of habit, but this guy just isn’t up for anything new. Heck, he’s probs been doing the same things since puberty.

7.He Corrects You A Lot: In private, in public, he doesn’t care. He thinks you’re wrong, all the time.

8.He Doesn’t Take Criticism: It’s funny, as much as he likes to dish it, he can’t take it. He thinks he’s perfect.

9.He Makes Fun Of Successful People: [/b]He never likes someone who is doing well ‘cause he’s jealous, obvi. Whether he’s dissing someone on TV or your new business contact, he just thinks no one is as cool as him.

[b]10.Mother Dearest:
His mother does his laundry or something else super crazy, and yet, he still rolls his eyes at her and treats her like she’s incompetent. Or worse yet, worships her to the point of hiding behind her and her arguments.

11.His Coworkers Hate Him: He can’t hold down a job and when he gets fired, no one cares.

12.He Points Out Hot Chicks Constantly: He talks to you like you’re his guy friend, but you’re not. Sure, you can appreciate that there are good-looking ladies other than you out there. But he should shut his damn mouth.

here is the source onc again, not my words!
source
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by posakosa(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2009
OK ?! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by KennyG6(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2009
welcome chocolateLove, perhaps u need to be acquainted with the unwritten code for this section,
1. U neva ever post threads that depict men as losers ever!  grin
2. cant think of any yet,
@ post
i wonder why any gal will wait till no 4 before dumping such a guy, still the mind of a woman,
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by chocoLove(f): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2009
Kenny_G:

welcome chocolateLove, perhaps u need to be acquainted with the unwritten code for this section,
1. U neva ever post threads that depict men as losers ever!  grin
2. cant think of any yet,
@ post
i wonder why any gal will wait till no 4 before dumping such a guy, still the mind of a woman,

embarassed hey thanks for the tips! just sharing the truth, sometimes men can become a loser, NOT SAYING THAT THEY ARE but they can become!,
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by biola44: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2009
each 2 his own grin
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by Macgreat(m): 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2009
. . . interesting, i like this. . . wink poster, you too much!
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by chocoLove(f): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2009
Macgreat:

. . . interesting, i like this. . . wink poster, you too much!

cool winkso lets get your oppinion then, do you believe love exist?
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2009
Rule No 101 of NL, Do not start a thread unless its a female bashing thread.

My dear thats the way it is o!
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by posakosa(m): 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2009
@ OP a loser can be a man or woman. Doesn't have to be a man.
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by chocoLove(f): 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2009
posakosa:

@ OP a loser can be a man or woman. Doesn't have to be a man.

, correct there,
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by KennyG6(m): 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2009
the big question here is what attracted the woman to the man in the first instance, could it be his "sweet mouth",
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by goofymoney(m): 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2009
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i see, thanks for that gurl, bounce
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by chocoLove(f): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2009
goofymoney:

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i see, thanks for that gurl, bounce

uhm,
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by Macgreat(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2009
chocoLove:

cool winkso lets get your oppinion then, do you believe love exist?

Maybe,maybe not. . . God's love exist.  grin

I know brotherly love,sisterly love, motherly love,fatherly love exist.

What do you think,

lets stick to the topic  wink

i like the poster, because am not a loser
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by chocoLove(f): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2009
Macgreat:

What do you think,

i like the poster, because am not a loser

, well your oppinion is still your oppinion and a fair one wink
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by Abbeycity4(f): 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2009
Macgreat:

What do you think,

yeah i secound dat!
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by noetic15(m): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2009
@OP

and u think one single person has all those qualities? . . . .think again
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by goofymoney(m): 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2009
chocoLove:

uhm,

i think i like you chocolove. keep it up girl, guess you are the best, sail on to your treasure
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by Vuitton(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2009
Do such men exist
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by chocoLove(f): 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2009
goofymoney:

i think i like you chocolove. keep it up girl, guess you are the best, sail on to your treasure

hey goofymoney ma friend!, thanks but i'm new here and getting along wink cool photo smiley
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2009
hmmm. . .good points you gat up there.
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by chocoLove(f): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2009
Vuitton:

Do such men exist  

men are allover the place! this men exist somewhere , sss, be aware  grin
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by Macgreat(m): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2009
chocoLove, what's up? would like to know you better. IM me wink
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by chocoLove(f): 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2009
Macgreat:

chocoLove, what's up? would like to know you better. IM me wink

hey ma friend, i dont IM, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed , people will chase me if they see me on IM, so here i talk! C Ya!
thanks for the offer though wink
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by Macgreat(m): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2009
chocoLove:

hey ma friend, i dont IM, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed , people will chase me if they see me on IM, so here i talk! C Ya!
thanks for the offer though wink

Hmm. . .i wasn't asking you to post you IM on the forum, i know you see my IM light on. but since you not interested. No long thing wink
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by chocoLove(f): 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2009
Macgreat:

Hmm. . .i wasn't asking you to post you IM on the forum, i know you see my IM light on. but since you not interested. No long thing wink

thank ya wink , your a cool guy cool
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by Macgreat(m): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2009
chocoLove:

thank ya wink , your a cool guy cool

Ya welcome. . .
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by viaro: 12:16am On Oct 14, 2009
3 simple rules to observe when dating (some) women:

1. they nag

2. they nag

3. they nag.

Guys wait and see (some) ladies react to highlight the fact.
If they do, don't be a loser - just accommodate them.
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by sexyLeamon(f): 9:30am On Oct 14, 2009
7 8 9 and 12 are indeed signs you're dating a loser.
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by debest1(m): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2009
No.13---The girl cant cook, wont cook,
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by init4dmoni(m): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2009
anybody dating someone like this is a bigger looser tongue
Re: 12 Signs You’re Dating A Loser by na2day2(m): 7:51am On Oct 15, 2009
chocoLove:

No one have to be a lose Nor date one! here is a list on checking out you dont date one!
holla,Enjoy!

1.He Hates Whatever You Want To Do, But Doesn’t Have Anything Better: [/b]He complains about you dragging him out to a party, a store, anything that makes you happy. But what would he be doing if you didn’t make the plans?

[b]2.Your Friends Don’t Like Him, And You Don’t Like His Friends: [/b]If you’ve banned his BFF from ever stepping foot in your house again, that’s a sign. But really, the writing on the wall is when the people you like to surround yourself with don’t like him.

[b]3.He Lies All The Time, But He’s Still Not Good At It: [/b]You watch him bold-face lie to his friends and family and you know he does it to you too. What’s the point of having people into your life if you don’t want them to trust you?

[b]4.He’s A Freeloader: [/b]Cheapskates are bad, freeloaders are worse. You know he could contribute, but he’s selfish and has an out-of-wack sense of entitlement.

[b]5.Fashion (Non)Sense:
His style is dumb and his clothes are always dirty. He doesn’t take care of himself. Plus, he acts like a child anytime he has to dress up and will avoid it at all costs.

6.He Won’t Try New Things: We’re all creatures of habit, but this guy just isn’t up for anything new. Heck, he’s probs been doing the same things since puberty.

7.He Corrects You A Lot: In private, in public, he doesn’t care. He thinks you’re wrong, all the time.

8.He Doesn’t Take Criticism: It’s funny, as much as he likes to dish it, he can’t take it. He thinks he’s perfect.

9.He Makes Fun Of Successful People: [/b]He never likes someone who is doing well ‘cause he’s jealous, obvi. Whether he’s dissing someone on TV or your new business contact, he just thinks no one is as cool as him.

[b]10.Mother Dearest:
His mother does his laundry or something else super crazy, and yet, he still rolls his eyes at her and treats her like she’s incompetent. Or worse yet, worships her to the point of hiding behind her and her arguments.

11.His Coworkers Hate Him: He can’t hold down a job and when he gets fired, no one cares.

12.He Points Out Hot Chicks Constantly: He talks to you like you’re his guy friend, but you’re not. Sure, you can appreciate that there are good-looking ladies other than you out there. But he should shut his damn mouth.

here is the source onc again, not my words!
source

finally, a thread that is not bashing nigerian men, its been a long time coming, it is like electing obama all over again

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zimbawean Women Rock / Why Do Women Do Dis: String Along Guys...... / Happy Birthday To ......dis Dude (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.