Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Guys And Girls Let Talk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Girls Let Talk (458 Views)

Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? / Who is More Romantic; Hausa Guy, Yoruba Guys And Igbo Guys / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Girls Let Talk by horlahsunbo225(m): 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
What can quickly and easily win the heart of a lady
1 caring
2 money
Re: Guys And Girls Let Talk by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Caring.... grin

Anyone can find money if he works hard but if he has attitude problem that sucks... Nobori gonna stay with him for a long time.
Re: Guys And Girls Let Talk by akaahs(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
Moooooney, buy her iphone 7 nd used her as a punching bag she 'll still come to u 2morrow. Trust me
Re: Guys And Girls Let Talk by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
All that matters!!
Is her take on you!

Her "fondness" of you comes before your easily "available care" and "replaceable resources"

If she doesn't like you! trust me you will show her all the care and money in the world and still won't accomplish anything!

"She has to "naturally" like you first" #kids

4 Likes

Re: Guys And Girls Let Talk by horlahsunbo225(m): 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
Stop viewing without comment
Let share experiences
Re: Guys And Girls Let Talk by firstking01(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
horlahsunbo225:
What can quickly and easily win the heart of a lady
1 caring
2 money
MONEY...OKUK...EGO...KUDI.

(1) (Reply)

She Wants 50% Of My Salary(pic) / E Make Sense For Parents To Use Abusive Words On Their Children / Lying About Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.