Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk (13716 Views)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / 10 Most Affordable Cities To Live In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by redsky1: 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2009
why should people outside nigeria help you with your armed robbery problem - next you will tell us to help you with the kidnapping and ritual killing situation as well.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by mhm(m): 12:19am On Oct 16, 2009
Its a matter of personal preference. For some they see no problem living in a foreign country as the benefits they accrue from the available infrastructure far outweigh the demerits and that is perfectly fine. For people like me, I love my country and cant imagine living anywhere else. Even when I go visiting these countries I get tired very easily and long to get back home ( NEPA and all)

PS: I find it a bit irritating when nigerians abroad talk abt their country like its one big heap of garbage. It cant get better if all of us decide to leave you know
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by yommyuk: 12:20am On Oct 16, 2009
why should people outside nigeria help you with your armed robbery problem - next you will tell us to help you with the kidnapping and ritual killing situation as well.

So what will u do if the british govt say leave or become a slave?

Then continue living as a 5th class citizen
Mr Tom cry
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by ezeagu(m): 12:33am On Oct 16, 2009
@ Poster serious question: How can you insult the UK if it's the state that has been giving you a comfortable life unlike the one you would have had in Nigeria, the one you clearly had because as soon as you hoped back into the zoo Nigeria, you jumped right back out like you took a wrong turn into hell fire. Don't insult people who've got their act together while you leech off their system, when your own country is slowly being promoted among the waste fields of the world.

I'm not saying anything everybody else hasn't said.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by willyet: 12:36am On Oct 16, 2009
hmmmm. knowledge is what most nigerian lacks. no bias no insult to anyone. It is just the reality. We dribble ourselves and not face reality. the more reson why nigeria will become a fail state soonest. We lack orientation. Even our elites who have been out of the country and return earlier in the 60's 70's 80's have nothing to show for it. They soon become one of them. Theysee nija as a free land as you need no descipline to do aanything in nija. what makes anybody think that there will ever be change. it is not any abuse,  even those who are outside the country now cannever bring change. history has shown it. nigeria is already a fail state. wether you like it or not. the only thing that remains is a lot of if's
you need to visit other near develop or western country to see the type of orientations nija people needs. iF and only if all nigerian can visit other countries, maybe there can be change. but as it is believe you me it  is out of any sense known to compare nigeria with any country, even somalians have sense, they can stand for their rights
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by matiltomd(f): 1:11am On Oct 16, 2009
Jesus Christ, I weep for some slaves on NL cry cry cry cry cry

I do feel bad when some people criticize Nigeria like they once took a shot at straightening things out but it didn't work out. All you can do is come online and say terrible things. There is a Yoruba adage that says if a god can't help me out of my situation, please leave me the way you met me. If you can't do anything to help out, maybe some people will look better with their mouths sealed, I have no issues with the poster, he should be entitled to his opinion (likewise everyone else). But we should be diplomatic with our arguments. I'll always be proud to be a Nigerian, especially when I'm on this soil, It gives me great joy to be at home! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 16, 2009
@poster.We are 140Million people in Nigeria,if it were possible for evry1 to relocate to cotonou/ghana,infact they'll do so.Nothing works in Nigeria.Govt officials av their children school abroad,yar adua go to foreign hospital,we import fuel from abroad,they steal our money to uk banks,no power,bad road,no water.Wot is left?
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Omolulu(m): 1:24am On Oct 16, 2009
I really dont think there is a big deal if people decide to go and leave in UK. it's all a matter of personal decision. Besides, there are people from Japan, China and even European countries like Sweden who reside in the UK. The big deal is that those who know what to do dont do it and we all pay either by compromising for poor standards at home or by becoming second class citizens abroad(because whether you like it or not u are a 2nd class citizen when you reside in another man's country). the only solution which might take generations to fulfil but will be fulfilled is if all Nigerians home and abroad, foreign and local trained change orientation as to how to become a model african country and not remain the disgrace that we are cos we are a disgrace,no matter how good it is going for any individual
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by pappilo(m): 1:39am On Oct 16, 2009
'You dont just fit in. No matter what you say, it is not necessary, all you have to do is to understand what living in Nigeria is all about, you dont have to go thru the cold (heat and no light), the racism (ethnic hatred and oppression), the stereotype (same), the joblessness (same), the loneliness (friend for food), no family (to each his own), no relations kind of life, why do Nigerians do these (probably the reason you are jobless after 11 years sojourn in the Uk, You still cant spell)?'
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by willyet: 1:41am On Oct 16, 2009
@matiltom---d
Really pity you/ sorry not an abuse. how long time will you take to wake from your slumber. change in nigeria will be a miracle.a miraclce we all prayed for. One question for you --where and what point will change comes. We hide under the umbrella of religion and I wll sincerely tell you i am a firm believer in the word of GOD. Let us for once look back, now and future. Be a realist. you are one of the cause of the nigerian situation as most nigerian never tried to be real and well orientated, we are lead byour present situation , maybe things can change in naija. it is really a pity, with all the wealth the LORD God gave to us in this country ---have been squandered
India, korea, china, ghana, s/a, malaysia and the comimg up gabon togo tunisia---are creation of God almighty. THE ALMIGHTY GOD BLESSED NIGERIA MORE THAN THEM. yet where are we? or where are we going to be kiss. you need to visit these countries

face issues
dont run away from it
change can still come but let it start from you embarassed
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by vislabraye(m): 1:54am On Oct 16, 2009
@ Poster, You are still living in UK while saying this. I would have expected u to come and live in naija and see the difference.

Ask people like Kanu Nwankwo, Joseph Yobo, Mikel Obi and Dan Amokachi whether they were/was in their/his right senses living in UK. Is it not for the money? It's a different thing when you go there to loaf about and/or commit crime which is what many Nigerians do. But I believe there are professionals doing expliots and making great cash over there.

@ Poster, You remind me of Philip Emeagwali when he was encouraging Nigerian professionals abroad to return home. But he himself has no ambition of returning home.

I don't think Uk is the best place to live in.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by chukudibab(m): 1:56am On Oct 16, 2009
toba:

@poster.We are 140Million people in Nigeria,if it were possible for evry1 to relocate to cotonou/ghana,infact they'll do so.Nothing works in Nigeria.Govt officials av their children school abroad,yar adua go to foreign hospital,we import fuel from abroad,they steal our money to uk banks,no power,bad road,no water.Wot is left?
true talk my bruda cheesy cheesy
i no no when this full thingz go change cry
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by nononcents: 2:43am On Oct 16, 2009
I like this topic. I think the answer lies somewhere in defining LIVING LIFE in Nigeria. There is nothing wrong with pysically LIVING in Nigeria but there are many things wrong with LIFE in Nigeria. The gap between LIVING and LIFE is too far apart. Let me explain.

I have travelled to/lived in almost 10 countries in three continents and dare I say, my Nigeria is one of the richest (in natural resources, intellect, all around, ). If you will be permitted by those road pests (u know those crooks that stop you and demand your money or your life) to travel by car around Nigeria, you will see just how rich it is in natural resources. The brains in our country rivals any the world over. Beauty forget am, etc, The country has all the natural physical elements that should make life LIVABLE. Hence, there is nothing wrong with making Nigeria a place to live in (compare to say Antartica, its too cold, for me anyway).

On the other hand, while many affluent citizens live in luxury, living LIFE in Nigeria is hard, dirty and unbearable for the vast majority. For many, access to the things that makes life livable is not there or limited at best. There is a shortage of common medicine for simple FLU in some parts of Nigeria killing many vulnerable people in Nigeria. Not to mention lack of clean water. Should I even talk about the roads, schools, electricity, hospital. In fact, in most parts of Nigeria (i.e. Abuja excluded), the major infrastructures that would place Nigeria among the g20 nations are either lacking or in horrible conditions. This is what LIVING in Nigeria is all about.

So, to answer your question: let me partially quote POSAKOSA1 : "Rich or Poor: Live wherever" you FIND THE MOST FULFILLMENT. This can be money, peace of mind, convenient and comfortable life. Whichever country appeals to your inner definition of what LIFE should be about LIVE THERE. Because, for many LIFE in my dearly beloved Nigeria is not LIVING. The gap between the two is too wide.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by bidemi12(m): 5:10am On Oct 16, 2009
In a way i understand what the poster is saying. Why would anyone really want to live in another man's country? i think the answer is obvious but the problem is some people that travel abroad for a better life aren't prepared for the culture shock and never actually have a long term plan. My first year in US was hell and i was like damn, is this the same America that everyone talks about? The weather was cold, the people were cold, you were always working to pay bills and never be able to relax. I really missed the days i hung out with boys over a plate of pepper soup and man u scoring their way to success on the huge flat screen tv at mama chukuka's place. Eventually i was advised by one bros to get an american education or training that would be valuable back in Nigeria to which i can fall back on when the time is right. Companies pay a hell of a lot of money,(much more than in the west) to people with western degrees or training. And as we all know, Nigeria of today is for the rich or at least for people with international connections. I think the poster just misses Naija and has not made adequate plans yet on retiring (which he'd better start now) back home. North south east west, home is best. Even as f@#ked up as it is. grin
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by matiltomd(f): 5:49am On Oct 16, 2009
willy et:

@matiltom---d
Really pity you/ sorry not an abuse. how long time will you take to wake from your slumber. change in nigeria will be a miracle.a miraclce we all prayed for. One question for you --where and what point will change comes. [b]We hide under the umbrella of religion and I wll sincerely tell you i am a firm believer in the word of GOD. [/b]Let us for once look back, now and future. Be a realist. you are one of the cause of the nigerian situation as most nigerian never tried to be real and well orientated, we are lead byour present situation , maybe things can change in naija. it is really a pity, with all the wealth the LORD God gave to us in this country ---have been squandered
India, korea, china, ghana, s/a, malaysia and the comimg up gabon togo tunisia---are creation of God almighty. THE ALMIGHTY GOD BLESSED NIGERIA MORE THAN THEM. yet where are we? or where are we going to be kiss. you need to visit these countries

face issues
dont run away from it
change can still come but let it start from you embarassed

Am i God? Abi which kain unreasonable question is this? you and who are hiding under the umbrella of religion?You're the one who's expecting a miracle. Maybe you need to read my post again;I know you didn't and I ain't mad at you, it happens, you want to say something on NL. In fact if anyone should be thought a pastor, that person should be you. You say you pity me? See e see wahala,I'm as faceless as you are, so what's the pity party all about?I'm already making a change in my chosen profession, so if you don't know what to say, read other posts and go to bed, hissssssss
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by pete(m): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2009
I'll quote nononecent who quoted pakosa, live wherever you have peace. London, japan, Akure,Chicago,Ore,manilla,enugu or Sydney.

I'll also say, it's all relative. No need joining issues with each other. You love Sapele in Nigeria then stay there, don't let the guy in London make you feel bad.

You love Manama in bahrain, then stay there. Once again as long as you're happy there regardless of the NEPA, racism,thuggery,poverty, riches it's all you, my friend.

I love Nigeria, I'll tell you that. But trust me, I'm happy here. I help back home, cos I know folks who are not happy. I have at least a sizeable number of kids under my small scholarship, that's my contribution. I'll increase it too. Once again, stay where you're happy as conversation as to choice of where people live, keep in mind that it's relative.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by VIPICO(m): 7:23am On Oct 16, 2009
Because if u have money, things actually work in the UK. can u honestly say that for Nigeria?
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Frankies(m): 7:43am On Oct 16, 2009
unix4real1:

What the poster is trying to say was that it doesn`t make any sense to sell properties to travel abroad because it doesn`t worth it and thats the truth but most people that are mean`t to die in another man`s country will find it hard to accept.  All the excuses about no light, bad roads e.t.c will be meaningless if you are financially ok in nigeria but if you are abroad with millions without valid papers to remain there then you`ill understand what the poster is talking about.  I spent close to 2 years in London before i decided to settle down back at home and am enjoying every seconds i spent in naija after a year of my arrival. I will just be going once in a while to visit but i will never think of settling down there.

Some are spending close to 10 years abroad without seeing their mum, dad, wife, husband, kids and closest families all in the name of having a good time abroad undecided to me thats not a good life but if you have what it takes to travel down here and visit them or have the chance to take them along with you and live a peaceful life then it will be another different story. Rape,robbery,kidnapping e.t.c are happening everywhere in the world. i could remember december 2007 when i was robbed by the jamaicans on my way back from work and it happens to my my friends and housemates too on different occasions so it makes me believe that its only God that can safe you from all those bad things not the country you stays or where you live.

Life is good in the UK no doubt about that and thats how it is here in Naija as well if you have what it takes. Why should i be complaining of heat if i have my money to buy fuel to my Generator, AC in my home and also in my car. why should i be complaining of bad roads if i have a nice jeep to tackle all the port holes and also the bad roads and i can see my family anytime anyday i want so whats the fuss about the good life abroad. For those that believe in dying abroad, keep on but whenever am coming for the next visit i will deliver the message sent to you by your Grandma that you`ve last seen for 10 years grin

I think I agree with you well over 95% in what you said. cool cool

WELL SAID. kiss I can only go and visit and back. Those of them out there and the wanna-be's are just trying to protect their lost ego tongue tongue
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by nethacker(m): 7:58am On Oct 16, 2009
pls dont criticise my country cos There was never a nation that became great until it came to the knowledge n realised that
it had nowhere in the world to go for help.we will get there one day.We knw its bad sha
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by DrKing(m): 8:09am On Oct 16, 2009
The answer to the poster is simply summaried by Mrs. Bill Clinton, US Secretary of the States,
mentioned when she visited Nigeria. Moreso, if given the opportunity, no one else would want
to stay these bunch of criminals in the corridors of power and responsibility. May the Lord
intervene in this nation.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by 2Legit2Qui: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2009
frgy_:

yea , una dey live a better life over there.so we that are here should we sell our stuff , get on a plane and come over? una dey talk like say no rational human being sopose still dey Nigeria. if u hate your country so much, y dont u throw your pasport inside dat una river Thames. see slaves dey defend themselves. I've been in Nigeria all my life and, thank God, i have never been robed, kidnapped, or any such thing, nd i no b rich man pikin, na public school  i go throughout  xcept 4 primary. if u like come back if u like stay( dey chop una chicken and chips), dont talk about my country like say na one ground zero. we dey here, nd by God's grace things will get better

Thank you jare - they hate the country so much, yet they havent thrown away their passport or even exterminate all members of their family who still call themselves Nigerians, so that nothing Nigeria will remain in them.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Frankies(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2009
Beetle:

Pple never seem to amaze, I've lived in UK for 13 years and if the opportunity arises, i'll take my bag and go to naija forever. NHS and education is not free like some of you think, it's our taxes and to the fellow who said you live your car unlocked. Good luck to you, i lived in London for a very long time and was never robbed, moved out and guess what we were robbed. It doesn't matter where you live, if it's going to happen it will.

I didn't know pple were moving over here because of chicken and chips, bad roads and NEPA. Fair enough NEPA but none of the other reasons make any sense. I'm out and I agree with the poster. A lot of pple think living in Uk is the be all and end all.  I'm sorry it isn't. pls don't let's fool ourselves it isn't. A black PM? Never maybe in the next generation and most blacks are rated as second class citizens anyway. If you feel different, speak out but only want opinions from anyone working pls.

If Nigeria had good leaders maybe we wouldn't all need to come over her. My two pence.

Another good point. I cant help   wondering how some people are defending UK as if it is their fatherland. Stupidity I believe.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by 2Legit2Qui: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2009
pappilo:

'You dont just fit in. No matter what you say, it is not necessary, all you have to do is to understand what living in Nigeria is all about, you dont have to go thru the cold (heat and no light), the racism (ethnic hatred and oppression), the stereotype (same), the joblessness (same), the loneliness (friend for food), no family (to each his own), no relations kind of life, why do Nigerians do these (probably the reason you are jobless after 11 years sojourn in the Uk, You still cant spell)?'

meaningless, some people just have brains and the only thing the brain does is just to occupy the space in the head, not realy used in thought or in anything worthwhile.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by miz4oxley(m): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2009
what exactly is your purpose for living? to get and get and get or to give and give and give again? your life is not all about you,its meant to be lived for others-to make meaningful impact to your environment. you seem to me like some who does not know this. cos your complain is all about what YOU get not what you GIVE. BEING in the Uk will not change your purpose - if you actually have one.
if you will reach out to people in this So called condition and be there family,friend,admirer and cheerleader,you'll be amazed how much meaning you wld have added to your own life.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Allta(m): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2009
2Legit2Qui abi wetin yah call yahself.

I've been living in the UK for 5 years and wouldn't trade it for anything (ok, maybe life in Canada or Australia). I'm proud to be a Nigerian and surely there is no place like home, and yea we go through challenges over here. But people in Nigeria go through challenges too.

But men, make I no lie, I enjoy better standard and quality of life over here than Naija. I couldn't have achieved all I have in Nigeria in 10yrs. Don't get me wrong people make it in Naija big time, but when I look at my peers, I am very grateful to God for giving me the opportunity to experience life in the Diaspora.

It's all relative though, if one person finds it hard to break through the system, or say a hundred thousands, that doesn't mean it's the same for all Nigerians in the UK. I'm sure you're not a lonely jobless dude though, so please don't sound like one. The only thing me I miss die na "Kilishi - Northern Dried meat", hmm , yummy
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by ezblessyn(f): 9:32am On Oct 16, 2009
guy if reall uk is as boring as you piant it. why are you still there. for one education standard is good and time bond.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by ajani27(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2009
, Gents, the post doesn't really make that much sense but if i understand what the poster is trying to say, then I would say that living in the UK or Nigeria carries different risks. I lived in the UK for over 10 years and can conclude that yes things work, there are services. Our mode of living is we get things done as we plan. In the UK, you wake up and plan to do 10 things, you end up doing 10 things because the services are there and things work. We all tend to live in a confined comfort in the UK and most people are happy to live their lives as such.

Now, I've recently relocated to South Africa as an expatriate from England and I have to say that services are much better in the UK. This is where you change your mode of thinking and adjust to your new way of life. England is not all that if you have a lot of ambition, countries like Nigeria, South Africa do give you that extra dimension to your way of life. Now if you ask me will I ever go back to fully work in London, yes why not but if I have equal opportunities elsewhere, then England would not be my first choice. I also realised some things we take for granted in London like healthcare, education for our children etc, this services for example I have to pay for now personally here in South Africa but I'm glad to do so.

Now this has given me that extra dimension to the way I think, but in London I had these almost free. My point exactly is we Londoners enjoy to live in that comfort zone without the extra added risks, we enjoy all this almost free education, healthcare, etc. At a point in our lives we all will need to make that extra leap and move out of that so called comfort zone, there is more to life than chicken and chips,
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by baslone: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2009
ajani27:

Now this has given me that extra dimension to the way I think, but in London I had these almost free. My point exactly is we Londoners enjoy to live in that comfort zone without the extra added risks, we enjoy all this almost free education, healthcare, etc.

Nice point but I don't agree with this part.
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by ajani27(m): 9:56am On Oct 16, 2009
baslone

, wat exactly do you not agree with baslone,
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by sayso: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2009
slave trafficking continues,but which part are we in ?
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by Arkison: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2009
Going to UK is not a matter of personal preference, rather, in most cases it is a necessity. Necessity driven by ineptitude, corruption, mismanagement of the governments in Africa in general and Nigeria in particular.

I am born in UK, live most of my life here. I lived in Nigeria and still will want to live in Nigeria than here.  Did 3 years in Federal college and 2 years in the university. Left Nigeria because of the strikes in the University. Went back to Nigeria for NYSC - when things got bad, I handed over my allowances to my NYSC officials and jet out of the country. I want to live in Nigeria. But the injustice, lack of opportunities and fairness is too much. The aspiration of many young men have been dampen by the society.

Despite lack of infrastructure, NEPA, good roads and poor hospital facilities, I still find Nigeria to be good place. Happiness is not link to materials around you. With constant power, water and NHS in UK, you still develop depression. Most people in this country are depressed. Never happy, always complaining. Whining.

However it is rediculous for any Nigerian making a decent living, with a house and car to sell everything and move to uncertain world. One of the cleaners of my lab in the University is a Nigerian. He was working for a bank in Nigeria. He left his job, sold his 4 bedroom house (the house is fenced a gate and even 2 bedroom called boys quaters). 3 years now he is still looking for job. He sent his wife and his children back to Lagos, cos he can't afford it here.

Nigerians should also understand that not everybody will be rich. If you destined to be  middle class, you will be a middle class in Nigeria or UK. So people should not expect because someone is in UK, he should be rich.

Well, almost everything have bn said. Nothing is new. If things are better in Nigeria, mass emigration will reduce
Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by sayso: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2009
@Arkison thank you for that brief lesson,whenever I call my friends in Europe,across the Atlantic they always asked how they wish they can come home but the truth is that some of them cannot afford the ticket/expenses at home but we do here on every holiday travelling to overseas to see the world and not yet among the rich class.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Much It Cost To Charter A Private Jet / Tanker Drivers Cause Traffic Gridlock In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / A Nigerian, Adebayo Ogunlesi,  has Acquired The London Gatwick Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.