Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer (10938 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice / Helen Oritsejafor Lies On The Rug In Church As Choristers Sing (p / 10 Pictures You Will Understand If You Dodged Going To Church As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Timoleon(m): 7:13am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:14am On Sep 25, 2016
Codedrock:

Bro, it's not about the pastor, it's the the system.
No. 2, many people go to church and think they are real believers but fact is they are not. I don't know who you are but if I should guess I think even you are not real believer. Why?? Cos there must be some sin(s) you intentionally commit but go to church on Sunday so as to justify and make your self think you are better than non believers. Most xtians are in this category, well, I may be wrong about u though. But trust me 90% Christians are like that.
So what's the point of going to church if are not holy like the said: "be christ like"

Whatever you view is, I believed in Christ, though I may not be perfect yet but I will walk towards my perfection as I discovered where I'm lacking in Christ.
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by buchilino(m): 7:19am On Sep 25, 2016
Northmall:
Sadly, I always have a reason why I don't go to church on Sundays year in year out. Yet I'm a firm believer.

BELIEVE UR NOT. D BIBLE SAYS, NOT 4SAKING D ASSEMBLY OF BELIEVERS. BUT UR DOING D OPPOSITE. IF U REALLY TASTE N HUNGER AFTER RIGHTEOUSNESS, BELIEVE ME U WILL NOT 2 SPEND ONE SECOND ELSEWHERE.
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by buchilino(m): 7:19am On Sep 25, 2016
Northmall:
Sadly, I always have a reason why I don't go to church on Sundays year in year out. Yet I'm a firm believer.

BELIEVE ME UR NOT. D BIBLE SAYS, NOT 4SAKING D ASSEMBLY OF BELIEVERS. BUT UR DOING D OPPOSITE. IF U REALLY TASTE N HUNGER AFTER RIGHTEOUSNESS, BELIEVE ME U WILL NOT 2 SPEND ONE SECOND ELSEWHERE.
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:20am On Sep 25, 2016
otemanuduno:
Worshipping who is not ALMIGHTY GOD is the greatest shame ever.
Not worshipping anyone is the real purpose of life.
God Almighty, the creator of the gods(Vishnu, Yahweh, Allah, Odin, Atum) demands no worship, but the use of the brain and doing good to fellow beings.

I'm happy I am sent to reveal the truth: See the DOCTUFOS here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL THE TRUTH OF THE MYSTERIES OF THE UNIVERSE IN ALL LOSTS AND HIDDEN SCROLLS FROM THE TIME GOD ALMIGHTY CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG TILL THE PRESENT TIME, AND EVEN TO THE TIMES IN THE FUTURE.

lol, if they born you with whom send you to reveal your truth, let meet face to face...our talk is not here...I say it again if you really believed in yourself let meet....
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:26am On Sep 25, 2016
I can't really be replying everybody but this otemanudo guy that think he is something....I dare you if they born you and you believed in whom sent you..let meet one on one...our talk is not here....

I'm currently in Oyo town..wherever you are let organized where we can meet.....
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2016
veekid:
Come force me go now

confirm you. #teamselfrightheousness
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by dondavinchi(m): 7:29am On Sep 25, 2016
usufi:
Wait OP if na you real Madrid cut your ticket of 39million after 2weeks of waiting, you for hi church? Talk true
my brother sorry o bt hw u take play dat kind game u try o,wats it online or at d chop
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by pressplay411(m): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2016
Errr my road is flooded and there's no Moses to EPP path the Red Sea. Biko what would the Israelites do? ;DErrr my road is flooded and there's no Moses to EPP path the Red Sea. Biko what would the Israelites do?

1 Like

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by pressplay411(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2016
Errr my road is flooded and there's no Moses to EPP path the Red Sea. Biko what would the Israelites do? grin
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by sekundosekundo: 7:36am On Sep 25, 2016
Northmall:

The truth is that every body is a believer, it depends on what you believe in, but if you believe in God, you must go to Church.
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by frubben(m): 7:37am On Sep 25, 2016
jeff1993:
Sorry what is church ,....... a place where d gullible are raped of their hard earned money ........ Pastors live in affluence while church members live in penury ...... There are only few Christian folds DAT can be called CHURCH!!!!!

Gbam!!!!!! All they say dere is money, money, money that all dey preach. I can b in my house and b in my church

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by otemanuduno: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, if they born you with whom send you to reveal your truth, let meet face to face...our talk is not here...I say it again if you really believed in yourself let meet....

Where can we meet and when? Pls let's meet in a neutral place and not in a place where you can stage anything.
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by sekundosekundo: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2016
jeff1993:
Sorry what is church ,....... a place where d gullible are raped of their hard earned money ........ Pastors live in affluence while church members live in penury ...... There are only few Christian folds DAT can be called CHURCH!!!!!

You are wrong my dear, the next time you go to Church keep your money in your pocket.
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by frubben(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2016
purenezz:
what are u sayin ma friend

. The truth is when you read the scripture and you discovered the truth, you may be tempted never to go to Church again, because you will see where your pastor or leaders in church are not perfect but when you know and understand that you are not following any man of God or any Apostle, you will overlook their imperfections, .....when you really know that you follow Christ only the Faith of Him that is perfect. you don't follow Paul neither do you follow Apollo, the method Apollo can plant may be different from the perspective of Paul in planting but they both sha plant..you follow Christ as a Christian, you are Christ-like not Paul-like or Peter-like but of Jesus-like. you don't really have excuse.

so reading and understandind the bible is not enough for some one until the person go to sit in a church a listen to some scammers who claim to be teacher but confused?

Gbam!!!! That wat I was about to type, so must I go to church before dey will know I serve God.

1 Like

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by raphieMontella: 7:39am On Sep 25, 2016
church??
You mean where i can go and dash fake pastors money to use and buy private jets?
Meanwhile we have african kids dying of hunger??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by frubben(m): 7:39am On Sep 25, 2016
@ Op u cannot go to a church where the pastor has lost it and still serve God. U will lose it too

Remember iron shapen iron

2 Likes

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by otemanuduno: 7:40am On Sep 25, 2016
Gboyee4fun:
I can't really be replying everybody but this otemanudo guy that think he is something....I dare you if they born you and you believed in whom sent you..let meet one on one...our talk is not here....

I'm currently in Oyo town..wherever you are let organized where we can meet.....

Can you come over to Lagos? I am sorry for you, because your god(Yahweh) is already subject to me, Otem. You his ordinary follower just beating your chest is only making it worse for your god.

So once again, where can we meet so that I can show you the power of God Almighty through me.
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by wildchild1: 7:55am On Sep 25, 2016
Yes oooo, God has been merciful, glory be to him....Thank you God

Check my signature
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2016
Get closer to the word of God, than going ceremoniously to church, many pastors are not following the scriptures.
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by onwuakpachris(m): 7:59am On Sep 25, 2016
ezenna191:
Spiritual laziness is sin. Worship God in truth and in spirit.
who's dis one...if not that am js coming back from a ban eh ...I would av js told u to go F....yasef for all we care...
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Splinz(m): 8:00am On Sep 25, 2016
Northmall:
There's nothing sad about not worshipping on sunday. Sunday was and has never been commanded by God to be kept holy; men did! I challenge anyone to refute this claim.
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Orikinla(m): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2016
[size=20pt]Not every church goer is a Christian and not every Christian is a church goer.

Many of you have misinterpreted and twisted the scriptures of the Word of God.

What is a church?
The building or the body of Jesus Christ?

True believers fellowship and worship Almighty God anywhere and whenever they meet, from house to house like the Apostles did before and after Pentecost.
Wherever and whenever two or more than two believers meet to fellowship and worship God is a church.
Almighty God has not stopped being omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent.

Nigerians love to play "I Dey Go Church", but they don't practice Christianity as our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ defined clearly in Matthew 7 and 25.

John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

By fellowshipping with one another from house to house, brethren know themselves better and grow in faith and strength together.
And not today that majority of church goers dress to impress in church buildings, but are wolves in sheep clothing in their homes full of bitterness, envy, jealousy, lies, greed and wickedness.

You are only fooling yourselves in conceit and deceit, because you cannot fool God who knows all thoughts and actions in the closet and on the street.

Case closed.[/size].

1 Like

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2016
otemanuduno:

Where can we meet and when? Pls let's meet in a neutral place and not in a place where you can stage anything.

let meet in Abeokuta, I'm a student of Funaab...let's see the real God....
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=20pt]Not every church goer is a Christian and not every Christian is a church goer.

Many of you have misinterpreted and twisted the scriptures of the Word of God.

What is a church?
The building or the body of Jesus Christ?

True believers fellowship and worship Almighty God anywhere and whenever they meet, from house to house like the Apostles did before and after Pentecost.
Wherever and whenever two or more than two believers meet to fellowship and worship God is a church.
Almighty God has not stopped being omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent.

Nigerians love to play "I Dey Go Church", but they don't practice Christianity as our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ defined clearly in Matthew 7 and 25.

John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

By fellowshipping with one another from house to house, brethren know themselves better and grow in faith and strength together.
And not today that majority of church goers dress to impress in church buildings, but are wolves in sheep clothing in their homes full of bitterness, envy, jealousy, lies, greed and wickedness.

You are only fooling yourselves in conceit and deceit, because you cannot fool God who knows all thoughts and actions in the closet and on the street.

Case closed.[/size].

I don't talk to church goer, I talk to real believer
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by chrisandy100(m): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2016
"How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

Romans 10:14-17

I rest my case.
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Etizz: 8:36am On Sep 25, 2016
am a mariner, pls tell me how do u expect me to go to church when am off the shore?

1 Like

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2016
going to church or not doesnt guarantee u heaven

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2016
otemanuduno:

if u are really confident y r u scared of what he myt "stage"??

Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Mandu11(m): 8:55am On Sep 25, 2016
It's sad that some so called christian don't even understand christianiti.Believe me,infact the more of a true believer of christ u are,the less u go to church.But mani can't understand.
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by mabea: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2016
It is important for every child of God to be baptised in the Holy Ghost so we can be empowered to serve God acceptably.

Also know that for you to enjoy blessings from God you need to be planted in the house of the Lord.Psalm 92:13-14
Re: You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2016
usufi:
Wait OP if na you real Madrid cut your ticket of 39million after 2weeks of waiting, you for hi church? Talk true
sorry bro.. They also did damage to my guy yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours / Download Mfm Power Must Change Hands Messages (2009) By Dr. D. K. Olukoya / Father Mbaka Denies Accusing Church & Politicians Of Trying To Kill Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.