Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. (5319 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married / Looking For A Lady. Met In University Of Maiduguri 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by jawalis(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2022
Here are reactions as a lady claimed it’s her first time doing hookup when she met her boyfriend at the location she’s at for hookup.

what will you do?
If you are the boyfriend.
If you are the friend.
If you are the lady.
See more reactions below.
https://twitter.com/enywealth_1/status/1608145946894032896?s=21

Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by jawalis(m): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2022
More reactions;

Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by compton11(m): 8:22am On Dec 29, 2022
Never trust a bitch*

2 Likes

Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by wordbank(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2022
grin
First time bawo
Na my first time, body counts don long pass 3rd mainland bridge

16 Likes

Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by Savedday: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2022
Na only mugu na him no know say all 9ja girls are in runs girl work. Some do it codedly why some do it openly.

Simple!

7 Likes

Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by olamidedivotee(f): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2022
Wetin Musa no go see for gate.

When you think you have seen it all. grin grin

Siofra gender grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by Ikennaford: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2022
Werey said is her first time,,
Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by Jennyclay(f): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2022
Staged and scripted

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by Odogwujayy: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2022
Wait ohh, that guy wan knack her standing fan oh.
Local man is in shock!

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by JustPowerApps(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2022
Odogwujayy:
Wait ohh, that guy wan knack her standing fan oh.
Local man is in shock!

grin cheesy
Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by Dreadlock69(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2022
As owerri base nothing dey shock me again
Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by jeromestarks: 10:47am On Dec 29, 2022
you can not have a lasting peaceful home if you marry a woman you did not disvirgin because she will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market.

Do not pay bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony just to have a woman who was fvcked when she was intact (virgin) by a guy who didn't pay anything except two eggs and indomie. Only a fool would do that. Are you a fool?

The parents of a girl who isn't a virgin should not collect bride price on her. She has already sold her best away. What are you now paying for?

Once a girl is over 23, just fvck her and let her go. Women gets clumsier with age. Do not let a woman who wasted her beautiful years (18-23) doing runs and playing olosho retire into your house at the age of 30.

If a woman did not give you her best (virgin), she shouldn't expect the best from you.

If you have two girls who are of good character that suits you but one is a virgin and the other has been mounted and fvcked by many men. Which one will you pay her bride price?

Finally, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by Verifiedtrader(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2022
Nigerian girls are nothing to write home about.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by Collins0609(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2022
First time Koo
First time Nii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by davillian(m): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2022
My first time indeed.......
That's what good boys get bitchesss and hoess....
How can your girlfriend be doing hookup and you don't know..... grin grin grin grin.....
Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by grandstar(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2022
Is Tunde too doing hookup? See hypocrisy grin grin
Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by Nicepoker(m): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2022
We have lots of them on this forum. let me not expose them.
Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by narite: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2022
jeromestarks:
you can not have a lasting peaceful home if you marry a woman you did not disvirgin because she will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market.

Do not pay bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony just to have a woman who was fvcked when she was intact (virgin) by a guy who didn't pay anything except two eggs and indomie. Only a fool would do that. Are you a fool?

The parents of a girl who isn't a virgin should not collect bride price on her. She has already sold her best away. What are you now paying for?

Once a girl is over 23, just fvck her and let her go. Women gets clumsier with age. Do not let a woman who wasted her beautiful years (18-23) doing runs and playing olosho retire into your house at the age of 30.

If a woman did not give you her best (virgin), she shouldn't expect the best from you.

If you have two girls who are of good character that suits you but one is a virgin and the other has been mounted and fvcked by many men. Which one will you pay her bride price?

Finally, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.
I wish people will stamp this to their heart.
Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2022
Omnipresent ASHAWO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by PerfectStranger(m): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
wordbank:
grin
First time bawo
Na my first time, body counts don long pass 3rd mainland bridge
More Vawulence for them’ hoes.

Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by Gadafii: 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
Olosho Dey form I don’t know/understand

She said this is her first time, lmao grin

Na who dem catch be thief sha
Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by Zonefree(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
Let's be frank to ourselves, 99.573% of our Nigerian girlfriends are Olosho. So, what's the fuss

You carry our collective dividend dey do personal girlfriend.. mugu!

The future is femail - 1
SIMPs - 0.

3 Likes

Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by Godsongang: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
Evil children everywhere.
Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by benqo01(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
WAHALA MY FIRST TIME OKAY I HEAR U
Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by Atllanta: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
Skit
Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by Mercury12(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nawao
Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by Nonexisting1: 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
Fucck them bitches and just move on. That's every real nigga ought to be doing but simps won't agree which is why they continue to suffer heartbreaks. If that nigga is just fuccking the bitch without any emotional attachment, he would have simply joined and made it a party and there wouldn't have been this drama.

3 Likes

Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by Trilz(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
I have nothing much to say.

I want to remind everyone here that helps business people or organizations with their projects, mostly Data as Entry jobs of any type.

Kindly check my signature so we can talk better on WhatsApp

Kind regards.
Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by Kajaard: 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Staged and scripted

Please be quiet.

Why won't you say it's scripted. After all you need to defend a fellow olosho sister in the trade. Agbaya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by Akanbimi: 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
Doesnt look like a skit. More like a complicated prank or bet

Atllanta:
Skit
Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by Danisaint112(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
Upcoming actors and actress practicing raw talent. grin
Staged Staging Stagers!!! grin
Re: Embarrassing Moment As A Lady Met Her Boyfriend Where She Went For Hookup. by Affiliateseun05: 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
Problem e no go finish if you try dey enjoy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Marry An Ebonyi Woman / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls So Obsessed With Already Made Men And....? / She Thinks That I Am Stingy, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.