Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Find Out What Type Of Nipp.les Yours Are - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Find Out What Type Of Nipp.les Yours Are (763 Views)

What Type Of Sex Seems Disgusting To You / Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" / What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find Out What Type Of Nipp.les Yours Are by Civory(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
What does your own nipple look like? Puffy, Bumpy, Hairy?
Believe me when I say boobs are a glorious thing They come in all shapes and sizes. From perky pep-filled mams, to chunky, clumsy mummies. And the nipp*le? The nipp*le is the sonata! When it comes to nip*ples, there are just eight different types.

Now let's check out the different types of nippl*es below, and ladies please try to tell us in the comment box which type of nip*ple looks like yours?

1. The Supernumarary Nippl*e
This type of nipple sure does have an extra nip and can appear as full nippl*es or as moles which is generally referred to mean good luck.

2. The Hairy Nipp*les
No doubt everyone has got some hair around their nip*ples, but when you have it in excess, then it's a hairy nip. You may go ahead and pluck them, but be gentle!

3. The Bumpy Nipp*les
This is actually your Montgomery glands forming what looks like bumps around your nip*ple. They look like whiteheads. You can even bring out dead skin cells from them. But I won't advice you to so you don't risk a glandular infection.

4. The Unilateral Inverted Nipp*les
This type of nip*ples are the "always happy to see you" type. The constantly wink in greeting, believe me. And this is absolutely normal.

5. The Inverted Nipp*les
The inverted nip*ples are the type that have both nip*ples go inwards rather than out. For me I think they are nice and contained.

6. The Puffy Nip*ples
If you have this type of nip*ple you'll agree with me that they are usually like soft mounds perched on top of each breast and are quite extra sensitive to cold. And of course, they are adorable.

7. The Flat Nipp*les
Usually, flat nip*ples keep a super low profile and blend right into the areola.

8. The Protruding Nip*ples
Literally, protruding nip*ples are always ready for action. Correct me if I'm wrong if you have such nips.

See photos of the various nipp*le type from source: http://www.moinsights.org/

(1) (Reply)

I got this Gift for my woman and now she hates me(Photos) / Quick Advice Needed.... / What Is Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.