Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Quick Advice Needed.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quick Advice Needed.... (763 Views)

Please I Need Your Quick Advice Part 2 / Please , I Need Your Quick Advice!! / My Boyfriend Side Chick Came To Fight Me, I Need Quick Advice On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Advice Needed.... by Ifakiland(m): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
So we haven't straffed now for like 2mnths and she will be leaving for camp early tomorrow morning....should I leave her to go like dat or I should bonk her before going so she won't feel bonky wen in camp?
Re: Quick Advice Needed.... by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
She needs memories to take with her what's wrong with you?
Re: Quick Advice Needed.... by bettercreature(m): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Mark the register before you allow her to go my brother you might never have the chance again
Re: Quick Advice Needed.... by Ifakiland(m): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Raine80:
She needs memories to take with her what's wrong with you?
Wat if d feelings lingers on at camp? Isn't it better I allow her be since she hasn't done it in d last 2mnths also!
Re: Quick Advice Needed.... by Tallesty1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
I will advise you to get your last fvck cause she will definitely get a new guy there.
Re: Quick Advice Needed.... by Ifakiland(m): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
I will advise you to get your last fvck cause she will definitely get a new guy there.
Last bawo....new guy ke....not d type of gal I gat bro!
Re: Quick Advice Needed.... by RoyalBlak007: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tallesty1:

Ma nigga! grin..
...dazzit bro
Re: Quick Advice Needed.... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ifakiland:

Wat if d feelings lingers on at camp? Isn't it better I allow her be since she hasn't done it in d last 2mnths also!
At camp? Where hormones and urges run high? Where most people do not know each other?
Ok fine do it your way.
Re: Quick Advice Needed.... by dacovajnr: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ifakiland:

Last bawo....new guy ke....not d type of gal I gat bro!
Oga you be certified Learner but I go advice u make you follow Tallesty1 advice make your story no turn Nollywood movie undecided
Re: Quick Advice Needed.... by Ifakiland(m): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
In dat case make I call am den bi dat....we having dinner together.
Re: Quick Advice Needed.... by Aquilani1(f): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
Give her memories fam.. Thrust and don't let it rust! cool
Re: Quick Advice Needed.... by Ifakiland(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
Aquilani1:
Give her memories fam.. Thrust and don't let it rust! cool
I get u bro....u bam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Advice Needed.... by GiaGunn(f): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
Let her go. Don't turn her on and send her off to dem wolves in the camp
Re: Quick Advice Needed.... by Ifakiland(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
GiaGunn:
Let her go. Don't turn her on and send her off to dem wolves in the camp
Dats my fear gan gan....na u understand my point. If after tonite bonking, she mistakenly get bonky again at camp cos of d recent bonking, she mite wanna release herself to a fvchboy at camp....but since its been a while, she mite just decide to lock up till after camp.
Re: Quick Advice Needed.... by Tallesty1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
dacovajnr:
Oga you be certified Learner but I go advice u make you follow Tallesty1 advice make your story no turn Nollywood movie undecided
Leave am make e dey there dey form Romeo.

I bet he's not aware that copers fvck each other like rabbits, some lucky ones fvck sss bosses, revenue bosses, local government chairmen, councilors and sometimes traditional rulers are their chiefs.
Re: Quick Advice Needed.... by dacovajnr: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tallesty1:

I bet he's not aware that copers fvck each other like rabbits, some lucky ones fvck sss bosses, revenue bosses, local government chairmen, councilors and sometimes traditional rulers are their chiefs.
Even the Married one are not left Out..
Re: Quick Advice Needed.... by dacovajnr: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tallesty1:

Even the Married ones are not left Out..

(1) (Reply)

How To Discover our Ladies Real Names And Not The Fakes Names They bear. / Pre Wedding Shoot Of A Brother / How to be immensly attractive to women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.