Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Getting Over A Heartbreak. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Over A Heartbreak. (695 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / What Is That Song That You Always Wanna Listen To After A Heartbreak? / What's Worse Than A Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Over A Heartbreak. by nazasblog(f): 4:37am On Sep 26, 2016
Relationships are good. No man can survive alone. Love and coexistence is mandatory too.
No man is an Island. But most times, relationships are not all rosy as life is not a bed of roses. Our differences as humans create opportunity for misunderstanding that due to circumstances beyond our control generate into unexpected strife that destroys our relationship.
Heartbreak is inevitable, hence, we should decipher a way of tackling it and overcoming it.

Most times, you see ladies or guys who abstain from relationships because they are afraid of getting their hearts broken by anybody.
Or people who see it as a difficult thing to settle with anybody or trust people again, because of an ugly experience.

Anyways, heartbreak make us stronger and better. Life is made up of both positive and negative. As long as a person lives, his life will surely mix up with the positive and negative to reproduce a unique result.

Somebody said, before you fall in love, play Naija bet with your school fees to weigh how strong your heart is. What am trying to say is this, as far as love is involved and you decide to be in a relationship, you must at a time encounter heartbreak until you meet the right person.

Read Also

I understand it is painful. I understand it is not easy. I understand it is easier said than done. I understand you have been together for years. Yes I understand. But I also know that it is time to let go. It is time to move on. You have cried enough and cannot keep on crying.
When one door closes, another opens. Do not look at the closed door for too long, so you won’t miss the other which has been opened for you.

Here are ways to get over a heartbreak faster than you ever imagined...

* Allow yourself to cry over it; yes!! You heard me. Crying is not for the weak ones alone. People cry not because they are weak but because they want to get it over with. But, your crying should be within your closet. Am not saying you should pursue your Ex everywhere he goes and keep on crying and begging. No!!

Read more at http://nazasblog.com/getting-over-a-heartbreak/
Re: Getting Over A Heartbreak. by chachanga: 6:41am On Sep 26, 2016
whu heartbreak epp?

As long as I nor enter prison-break and I still dey chop wella at every lunch-break; Guy, the only thing wey fit make me cry na "money-break"! cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting Over A Heartbreak. by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 26, 2016
Long thing meet my weed man after one session you will get over it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Lets Not Generalize Naija Girls Anylonger / You Will Be Shocked By A Father’s Reason For Raping His 15-year-old Daughter / Marrying A Young Girl Is The Best...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.