Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Guys Lets Not Generalize Naija Girls Anylonger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Lets Not Generalize Naija Girls Anylonger (696 Views)

Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment / Oh Lawd, I CAN'T Take This Anylonger / Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Lets Not Generalize Naija Girls Anylonger by StupidYorubaFool: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2016
I used to join goingape1, hardbody, FuckTheM0ds, finalboss, saintfellow et al to bash naija girls of how useless they are and have nothing to offer asides from their pusssy.
I threw in the towel when i met janet, she's a beautiful young promising girl, whose parent are rich (her dad is an inspector, her mom is a nurse) she saw me doing my brick laying job under the scorching sun, she overlooked my ugliness and poverty and black charcoal skin and still paid attention to me when i chyked her.
Without much of a delay, she accepted my relationship proposals.
She called my line umpteen times daily and flooded my inbox with messages of hope and a bright destiny.
She sent me airtime and subscribed my monthly bundle twice.
She pleaded for a no sex relationship, i frowned and insisted for sex till she agreed but i told her i was joking and vowed not to touch her and she became happy.
I recently had a problem with the police and she came and bailed me with 15k.
She Took me back to my apartment and entrusted me her atm and password.
She's 21 and in her final year in the university while i am 30 years and a poor brick layer
To round it all, there are few nigerian girls that are still magnanimous, let's not try to generalize again by calling them b1tches.
I've learnt to respect them now cos my mother was once a girl.
Janet has taught me a positive lesson and i'll try to be grateful by respecting her fellow female folks
Re: Guys Lets Not Generalize Naija Girls Anylonger by Gladiator1: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ur moniker n siggy tho grin
Re: Guys Lets Not Generalize Naija Girls Anylonger by Lexxyburg(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
you don chop dodo truth don bitter for your mouth
Re: Guys Lets Not Generalize Naija Girls Anylonger by Malayy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
if you believe this bullshiit, then you will also believe that Buhari has an O' level certificate...
Re: Guys Lets Not Generalize Naija Girls Anylonger by LuvU2: 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
There re so many nice ladies out there. Many guys re not into them, unfortunately.
Re: Guys Lets Not Generalize Naija Girls Anylonger by StupidYorubaFool: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2016
LuvU2:
There re so many nice ladies out there. Many guys re not into them, unfortunately.
yes but YOU are not one of those ladies.
Your case is different, no be your own i wan talk now
Re: Guys Lets Not Generalize Naija Girls Anylonger by SpicyJosBabe(f): 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
Which kind of story is this?
Re: Guys Lets Not Generalize Naija Girls Anylonger by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2016
grin
Re: Guys Lets Not Generalize Naija Girls Anylonger by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
yes but YOU are not one of those ladies.
Your case is different, no be your own i wan talk now
TKO!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Lets Not Generalize Naija Girls Anylonger by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 11, 2016
Cock and bull story
Re: Guys Lets Not Generalize Naija Girls Anylonger by StupidYorubaFool: 6:05am On Oct 11, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Which kind of story is this?
mtchews.
go and ask president Buhari.
Nonsense.
Re: Guys Lets Not Generalize Naija Girls Anylonger by hardbody: 6:06am On Oct 11, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
I used to join goingape1, hardbody, FuckTheM0ds, finalboss, saintfellow et al to bash naija girls of how useless they are and have nothing to offer asides from their pusssy.
I threw in the towel when i met janet, she's a beautiful young promising girl, whose parent are rich (her dad is an inspector, her mom is a nurse) she saw me doing my brick laying job under the scorching sun, she overlooked my ugliness and poverty and black charcoal skin and still paid attention to me when i chyked her.
She called my line umpteen times daily and flooded my inbox with messages of hope and a bright destiny.
She pleaded for a no sex relationship, i frowned and insisted for sex till she agreed but i told her i was joking and vowed not to touch her and she became happy.
She's 21 and in her final year in the university while i am 30 years and a poor brick layer
To round it all, there are few nigerian girls that are still magnanimous, let's not try to generalize again by calling them b1tches.
Janet has taught me a positive lesson and i'll try to be grateful by respecting her fellow female folks

You are a serial liar. I never denigrated naija babes. I am not just for nIja babes i am totally against team foreign girls. Go seek companionship elsewhere.

Meanwhile I did not bother to complete the trash you put up there.
Re: Guys Lets Not Generalize Naija Girls Anylonger by StupidYorubaFool: 6:08am On Oct 11, 2016
Nesso:
Cock and bull story
ogbeni oya swerve
Re: Guys Lets Not Generalize Naija Girls Anylonger by StupidYorubaFool: 6:10am On Oct 11, 2016
hardbody:

[s]
You are a serial liar. I never denigrated naija babes. I am not just for nIja babes i am totally against team foreign girls. Go seek companionship elsewhere.

Meanwhile I did not bother to complete the trash you put up there. [/s]
Painment.
Oponu go get a life
Re: Guys Lets Not Generalize Naija Girls Anylonger by goingape1: 6:37am On Oct 11, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:

only a fool will believe this piece of Shiiite.

no naija women with her mental state of mind will ever do what you wrote. if you said Ghana, Kenya and the rest I would have agreed with you.

(1) (Reply)

You Will Be Shocked By A Father’s Reason For Raping His 15-year-old Daughter / Marrying A Young Girl Is The Best... / I Need Good Friends Of Any Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.