Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? (58801 Views)

Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? / Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by vic155: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
forlahkhe:
Anytime i have disagreement with my husband, he would always tell me that "I WL GO OUTSIDE, PLENTY BABES DEY OUTSIDE DAT NEED MEN AND I WONT EVEN SPEND MUCH B4 THEY OPEN THEIR LEGS". I always feel hurt by this statement because I believe that we should BOTH be committed to make our home work. If i wont go out there to look for men why should he?

My marriage is just 2yyears but i have never enjoyed 1month happiness. My hubby would prefer to stay late @work because he doesn't want our baby to disturb him with cry cry. I'm a sit @home mum, I resigned my marketing job because I want to have time for my baby but now my husband would not give me money anytime we have misunderstanding, not even for my baby too.

I have called his parents' attention to this but his people call me "ABOKOKU". That because he is married to me doesnt mean he should not enjoy himself, afterall, there are times someone is tired of eating rice and you would want to taste beans and other varieties. His father (57yrs) still has concubines which his mum can't do anything about. But the truth is that this thing is wearing me out emotionally.

I AM MARRIED BT LONELY

Eyya, I'm sorry I understand how u feels
1. Try as much as u can to pleased your husband
2. DO NOT TALK about what you saw in his pocket
3. DO NOT RELY ON WHAT HE GIVE YOU, try to be independent.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by afanide: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
Does he use Condoms on you? If yes, dont bother because even if he is guity, he will have an excuse.......
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by soloroyality(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
Buy a pack of confirm condom for him and put some in his pocket, car, office files, shoes, socks etc don't bother telling him anything, wait for his reaction.
Meanwhile start looking for another job and keep caring and loving your child.
Don't challenge him o. [/quote]

one bottle of gulder for u. Chail only two yrs of marriage.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by adviseseeker: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
handysuzy:

I am really sorry about this....
Well, it is not your fault that I find myself in this position.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by nellybadas: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Divorce him straight! angry....you're not benefiting anything from him, even your child is not benefiting anything from his/her father, what's the point of staying together then? The mistake you made was to marry him in the first place, next time get to know who you are marrying and the family's background before marrying. Now it's time to correct that mistake with a divorce smiley wink kiss

My sister, go look for a good job to support yourself and your baby. Stay blessed smiley

Wicked person. I.m sure you are not married and there is no hope for you Why not try to help remedy a situation. It's people like you dat cannot last in a relationship. Get a life.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by adexpa(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
people have well spoken, the ball is now in ur court to know how to play it. the major thing is that u should at all cost be self reliant/dependent by getting a job or anything that can make u put food on table and don't be much bothered of him again. do things for the sake of ur dear child. I wouldn't advice u to leave the house because things might turn good after u have taken some of the above steps........Note: learn from ur mistakes and don't allow ur children and other people around u fall victim again cus u suppose have seen this coming while dating. best of God.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Toks2008(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
forlahkhe:
Anytime i have disagreement with my husband, he would always tell me that "I WL GO OUTSIDE, PLENTY BABES DEY OUTSIDE DAT NEED MEN AND I WONT EVEN SPEND MUCH B4 THEY OPEN THEIR LEGS". I always feel hurt by this statement because I believe that we should BOTH be committed to make our home work. If i wont go out there to look for men why should he?

My marriage is just 2yyears but i have never enjoyed 1month happiness. My hubby would prefer to stay late @work because he doesn't want our baby to disturb him with cry cry. I'm a sit @home mum, I resigned my marketing job because I want to have time for my baby but now my husband would not give me money anytime we have misunderstanding, not even for my baby too.

I have called his parents' attention to this but his people call me "ABOKOKU". That because he is married to me doesnt mean he should not enjoy himself, afterall, there are times someone is tired of eating rice and you would want to taste beans and other varieties. His father (57yrs) still has concubines which his mum can't do anything about. But the truth is that this thing is wearing me out emotionally.

I AM MARRIED BT LONELY

This is the reason why I create the threads on my naira land wall so go read them and you will find succor.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by KCDamsel(f): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
My fellow women and despiration in marriage u knew his background and u still married him...well,just seek d face of God.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by denda(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
punish him for wat he did and keep on praying for God protection in ur family.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Talasuma(m): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jobia:
I see his kind of men everyday on this forum.

If it were me i would leave the idìot. Imagine telling you to your face that he will 'get it' outside, after you sacrificed your job for the marriage. Mtchw.

Hope you have something to sustain you though..

And na so u go old 4 ya family house, wake up girl we are in the Men's world.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by gbengaoa(m): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
delishpot:

Typical naija response cheesy grin it's always the woman's fault. If the man missbehaves, they advice women to pray, and keep faith, if the woman missbehaves(in their opinion) they justify the mans wayward actions grin grin.
In naija, no man is ever bad or difficult, it's always the wife. She must have done something to him. No naija husband ever does wrong without the wife causing it
the home belongs to a woman. if things are going wrong, she feels it more. i have given her my honest advise and i believe you can do thesame and leave me with my opinion.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Toks2008(m): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
forlahkhe:

I AM MARRIED BT LONELY

This is the reason why I create the threads on my naira land wall so go read them and you will find succor.

https://www.nairaland.com/3336311/every-lady-wants-experience-happy
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by McEwen(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Vince77:

But i didnt read anywhere she wrote that she need a partner na.
****! angry
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by schumastic(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Vince77:
of getting married?

obviously
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by ped007(m): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Look for this movie: WAR ROOM...
It will help.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by schumastic(m): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
ItsQuinn:
why should I fear God? undecided

am very sure you won't leave your husband but find ways of resolving it so why give her the advice of leaving her husband undecided
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by ochuciano(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jobia:

If it were me i would leave the idìot. Imagine telling you to your face that he will 'get it' outside, after you sacrificed your job for the marriage. Mtchw.

Is easier said than done, encourage her to find a way to make her family work. I wonder how many divorce some women will do be4 dey got it right

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Vince77(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
handysuzy:

And she doesnt give you enough sex? Something is wrong. If we are always at home together 90 percent of the time ama fvck your brains out mehn....How long have you been married?

You the realest bae mehn. Thumbs up
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
schumastic:

am very sure you won't leave your husband but find ways of resolving it so why give her the advice of leaving her husband undecided
you are definitely right but....I will never marry such man in the first place smiley

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by GODFREYNUEL: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
Madame confront!!!!
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Ayibaba1: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
When you come on open place like this to ask for an advice regarding your home after just two years, you are bound to read more than enough craps in the name of advice.
Are you really sincere? You have told us your side, would it be the same story if your man is brought here? I guess not, and that is the reason I don't judge one side until I hear the other side. So, I will only give you about three practicable advice, take it or leave it.

1. Discuss your marriage with no one again, not even your own family or friend, a problem shared is half-solved is not true when it comes to relationship between husband and wife. Those you will go to probably are passing through even tougher times in their marriages, what do you expect from them? Instead, sit your husband down after you must have prepared for him his delicacies or when he is in a good mood and communicate your issues. It is better off that way.

2. Your husband don't need another mother,father or sister, so, don't be any of those to him. What men need is loyalty and respect from their wives. Respect him, treat him like king, like no other like him, that is probably the way he is being treated outside anyway. Women respect their bosses, other men outside, but they hardly respect their husbands at home. Check your life, is that the problem, then amend your ways

3. Report him to God. I know many people don't believe in the power of prayers, but prayers do work and turn things around. Your husband is not to be controlled by you, you can't change him, so, report him to God in prayers continuously, and you will be amazed the kind of changes in him that you will see.

Apply these remedies for three months and come back with your testimonies!
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
tongue grin
nellybadas:

Wicked person. I.m sure you are not married and there is no hope for you Why not try to help remedy a situation. It's people like you dat cannot last in a relationship. Get a life.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Peterosky(m): 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
This story is just confusing.Ur hubby used words like'they r other women ouside der dat need men to open their legs for,the truth abt the matter is that you are sex starving your husband may be cos of a quarrel or som ting.It is a dangerous weapon to use against your husband for what ever reason.But for other behaviours about your hubby,i will like to hear from both sides before commenting.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by mozel247: 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
The greatest problem in nairaland is that nairalanders read with close mind...

The woman said wen they have issues, the man will say he will get it from outside even cheaper.. What does that denotes to you. Meaning the woman always use sex as weapon on the man... Literarily, the woman is contributing to the man infidelity. Although the ma may had been o but the licence is not b given by the man..

Jobia:

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
ItsQuinn:
she can go back to her father's house for the main time smiley
U dont know what u re talking walahi. It hasnt gotten 2 dat now.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by ginlily(f): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
My dear there is nothing God cannot do. Just keep praying and have faith, he will change thou I might take time bt he will
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Olufemiolaolu:
U dont know what u re talking walahi. It hasnt gotten 2 dat now.
Yes it has undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Did u just walk into the marriage with the glaring signs? Oh well, I joined it's a great time to get closer to God.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
ochuciano:

Is easier said than done, encourage her to find a way to make her family work. I wonder how many divorce some women will do be4 dey got it right
i only stated what i would do myself. There are some things i consider intolerable.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by ikp120(m): 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
forlahkhe:
Thank u sooo much for d encouragement(big hug) and i doff ma hat for every1 dt gave me a listening ear on ds plantform; now i believe a problem shared is half solved. I av nt relent in my job search too, its just dt i now av to consider my baby first in anything i do. She closes sch by 1:30pm and i dont have any1 that wl help me pick her frm sch. No job wld make me close b4 1:30pm......Anyway, alatishe ni nmo atise ara e.

Ma let me tell you the secret to your man's heart.
*Give him the dirtiest sex styles he loves.
*When he returns from work, pull off his clothes and drain him with hot sex.
*Wear the sexist clothes at home.
*Whenever he wants sex, give him hot mind blowing sex, even if you are tired.
*Don't ever argue with him.
*Always let him have his way.
*Always prepare surprises for his sexual appetite.

There is high sex drive in his blood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Your Experience During Childbirth In Nigeria / Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.