Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? (58805 Views)

Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? / Cheating Zimbabwean Woman Exposed By Condom & After Sex Smell / I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by SAMBARRY: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
ikp120:

Some women don't know what marriage is. In a marriage, the man is the boss while the woman is the baby. Naturally speaking that is how it is. That's why men pay before they marry her. It is simple common sense
in Nigeria wink

Speak only of what you know

In Sweden wink
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by rectitude(m): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
There's a perfect place to share life's issues and receive mature responses... www.fixmeblog.com
There you can ask anything and you'll be fixed.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
NobleG1:

You can't tell me you didn't know he cheated on you several times during your courtship and you still married him. Such a man will never stop cheating. And his father having concubines doesn't help the situation. Your as*shole husband is actively following his cheating father's footstep.

You made a big mistake in marrying him because he doesn't love you. Anyone who loves his or her partner doesn't cheat, that's a fact. Some Nigerian women just want to marry without making sure they met the right person. How a partner behaves during courtship is a reflection of what to expect after marriage!

This is my advice: Having a baby doesn't mean you can't work. Hire a maid and start searching for a job as soon as possible. You can contact your former employer to find out if they can give you back your job.

When you get a job, sit your f*ucking cheating husband down and warn him that you WILL divorce him if he cheats on you again. If cheats again, make sure you have evidence of it. You can make screenshots of his chats with women on his phone or monitor his phone to know when he arranges to meet one of his side chics, then you secretly go to the date venue and capture everything on camera. When you get the evidence, go see a lawyer. If your husband is rich, Court will award you and your baby some of the wealth.

It's better to end a failed marriage than to be in one. Good luck!

Best advice ever! Wish I could actually kiss you kiss kiss
But let me add that the maid should not be above 10 years cos that her husband be real ashawo. Even pedophiles are on the increase everyday. Anything is possible! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jobia:
I see his kind of men everyday on this forum.

If it were me i would leave the idìot. Imagine telling you to your face that he will 'get it' outside, after you sacrificed your job for the marriage. Mtchw.

Hope you have something to sustain you though..
go and die

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
PaperLace:
Men marry women hoping they don't change_ but they do.
Women marry men hoping they'll change_ but they don't.

Aunty, you saw the signs.
I can tolerate rubbish o, but open any useless mouth and tell me to my face you'll go outside...what effrontery?
You let him achieve his aim (i.e) kill your self esteem and make you depressed.
*Make yourself happy... dress well, go job hunting... make friends (responsible, motivated friends).
*Talk to your family, family is everything. They'll never leave you 'lonely'.
*Talk to him, like a civil human being.
*Protect yourself...since he inserts in random pussies.
*Worse case scenario, separate temporarily with him if he doesn't change. Find your feet and move on_ some men are just sperm donors, they know nothing about commitment.

Tis ur last sentence sef !

Nah women sabi commitment abi ?
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Henon: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jobia:
I see his kind of men everyday on this forum.

If it were me i would leave the idìot. Imagine telling you to your face that he will 'get it' outside, after you sacrificed your job for the marriage. Mtchw.

Hope you have something to sustain you though..
Marrying you would be the worst mistake in any man's life. Chai! Look at your comment...nawa o!

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by byvan03: 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
If a man created this thread about his wife ,dem prayer crew for don turn divorce advocates . The hottest part of hell is specially reserved for dem bloody hypocrites undecided.

OP, i dont know about loving him more or wearing zebra crossed lingeries , treating people exactly as they treat you will keep you sane if you are emotionally fit . Pay for extra lessons for your kid and get engaged .
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by jodreamer(m): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dear Op,
You see, when God created the marriage institution everything was good but devil ain't happy about this. And this is why he is waging war against marriages so as to destroy God's plan of raising Godly seeds.
But beloved, I want you to know that God desire is that you to have a happy marriage. Do not report him to man, do not compete with him trying to look sexy to work for it won't change his nature (From what you said, he can get want he wants without spending much). All you have to do is to go down on your knees and pray to God the creator of marriage institute. Ask him to make your husband the man he designed him to be at the beginning of creation.
I am praying that you will rejoice again in your marriage.
Stay bless beloved Op.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by franugo(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
SlaughterGang:
RUBBISH, you should be overjoyed, your husband is practicing Safe sex.

you yourself just be overjoyed, ur foolishness has been recognized
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by ikp120(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
SAMBARRY:
in Nigeria wink

Speak only of what you know

In Sweden wink

Bro, I have spent my life studying why marriages crash. At least coming from a broken home has given me the privilege to have first hand knowledge of what happens in failed marriage... I was sensible enough to still remember what happened back then. I can write a full book on that. All the girls i have dated are also from failed marriages. I don't side with any gender. I can tell you what me do wrong and what women do wrong. I read in between the lines and tell you why the shit happened. Most of the times my prescriptions are bitter but valid. I do my best to avoid those errors
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by geovidal(m): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
I am kinda passive when it comes to making comments here on nairaland but ur post seems to attract me. However, talking from similar experience , I ve observed that most ladies nowadays seems to forget the fact that they ve to be submissive and portray good character /attitude to their husband even though you re partners but not equal. I want to believe that ur husband will not be happy to be doing such things without any flaws emanating from u. My question is what causes most of ur misunderstanding in the first place? If u can address the causes,do Wat pleases him, and feed him regularly in food n sex, then u will definitely have ur husband back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by franugo(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
jodreamer:
Dear Op,
You see, when God created the marriage institution everything was good but devil ain't happy about this. And this is why he is waging war against marriages so as to destroy God's plan of raising Godly seeds.
But beloved, I want you to know that God desire is that you to have a happy marriage. Do not report him to man, do not compete with him trying to look sexy to work for it won't change his nature (From what you said, he can get want he wants without spending much). All you have to do is to go down on your knees and pray to God the creator of marriage institute. Ask him to make your husband the man he designed him to be at the beginning of creation.
I am praying that you will rejoice again in your marriage.
Stay bless beloved Op.

people like you are partly responsible 4 nigeria's degradation n general foolishness
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
forlahkhe:
Thank u sooo much for d encouragement(big hug) and i doff ma hat for every1 dt gave me a listening ear on ds plantform; now i believe a problem shared is half solved. I av nt relent in my job search too, its just dt i now av to consider my baby first in anything i do. She closes sch by 1:30pm and i dont have any1 that wl help me pick her frm sch. No job wld make me close b4 1:30pm......Anyway, alatishe ni nmo atise ara e.

Honey I work 8am- 5pm and I have KIDS. Thank God for daycare/crèches.

My point is you need your independence. Trust me, no man belittles a woman who can hold her own financially.

If he can't respect you as his wife, then improve yourself and DEMAND respect from both him and his family.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by ikp120(m): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
geovidal:
I am kinda passive when it comes to making comments here on nairaland but ur post seems to attract me. However, talking from similar experience , I ve observed that most ladies nowadays seems to forget the fact that they ve to be submissive and portray good character /attitude to their husband even though you re partners but not equal. I want to believe that ur husband will not be happy to be doing such things without any flaws emanating from u. My question is what causes most of ur misunderstanding in the first place? If u can address the causes,do Wat pleases him, and feed him regularly in food n sex, then u will definitely have ur husband back.

Bro your head is good. Your brain can't be seen in the market because it is so expensive that the richest man on earth can't pay cash for it.

**feeling high**

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Kollyk11(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dont overlook it ooo.make sure u cause more trouble beyond his bargain.nairaland is not closing down anytime soon.u can come back and tell us how it all ended.mtchewwwwwww
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
delishpot:

Typical naija response cheesy grin it's always the woman's fault. If the man missbehaves, they advice women to pray, and keep faith, if the woman missbehaves(in their opinion) they justify the mans wayward actions grin grin.
In naija, no man is ever bad or difficult, it's always the wife. She must have done something to him. No naija husband ever does wrong without the wife causing it
because they potray themselves as God(the almighty and perfect being)....RUBBISH! Only mumu women would be brainwashed by such mentality undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by jbekins: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Divorce him straight! angry....you're not benefiting anything from him, even your child is not benefiting anything from his/her father, what's the point of staying together then? The mistake you made was to marry him in the first place, next time get to know who you are marrying and the family's background before marrying. Now it's time to correct that mistake with a divorce smiley wink kiss

My sister, go look for a good job to support yourself and your baby. Stay blessed smiley

Just listen to yourself. Can you imagine what you are telling your fellow woman just because u re still single or maybe single mother, but you forgot that this is a thing of for better for worse. When u made that vowed b4 God stands in many ways so I can't just gv a sis such funny and bigot mentality advise. Pls our sis just need prayers now and gv everything to almight to take control over her marriage. Then always be good as usual but try and speak sense into him if he listen good and fine but if he failed continue ur usual way of life. Make out time for urself always with baby, try ur best to dress well and make ur hair always, I gv u only one month he will come to u and confess.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Henon:

Marrying you would be the worst mistake in any man's life. Chai! Look at your comment...nawa o!
well if its coming from you, then no problem at all.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by NaBanga: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Go back to work Madam and become self sufficient. By the time he has his second wife, you will be prepared to leave and take care of your children.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by electrokcoi(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
To solve or exit from your problem press divorce key and thank me later
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
Zceesneh:
my mother will die
well, good for you.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
muller101:
is that ur final answer?
Yes smiley
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jobia:
well, good for you.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Zceesneh:
my mother na ashawo
to be honest with you, i'm not surprised
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Goldienana(f): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Go to a store get another and put it there. And don't say a word, be glad he's using protection. And seal it up with prayers. My ex never used and twas a war I couldn't fight. Be prayerful. He will be ashamed and limit and before u know it he will gt tired.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jobia:
to be honest with you, i'm not surprised
only a fool will exchange words with you, ashawooo

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
jbekins:

Just listen to yourself. Can you imagine what you are telling your fellow woman just because u re still single or maybe single mother, but you forgot that this is a thing of for better for worse. When u made that vowed b4 God stands in many ways so I can't just gv a sis such funny and bigot mentality advise. Pls our sis just need prayers now and gv everything to almight to take control over her marriage. Then always be good as usual but try and speak sense into him if he listen good and fine but if he failed continue ur usual way of life. Make out time for urself always with baby, try ur best to dress well and make ur hair always, I gv u only one month he will come to u and confess.
No I'm not a single mum undecided....why are you giving me advice? Did I ask for your advice?
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
Zceesneh:
my mother and entire family are foolish slùts
i cannot help your condition.
Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by cococandy(f): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
SAMBARRY:
you have said it all but why did you wear lipstick for my cute chubby honeypie?I will give you blow for belle o. Abeg clean the lipstick for her lips.pedos are every where they cannot differentiate a baby from an adult lipsrsealed
that's not lipstick. Photo effects

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jobia:
i cannot help your condition.
bye bye ashawooo kiss

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
Zceesneh:
bye to my slùt family
you couldnt have said it better kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) / Do I Build A Small House Now Or Keep Saving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.