Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Help Her Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Her Pls (814 Views)

I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me / This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise / Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Her Pls by shams040(m): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2016
Pls really need help on how to talk to her.

It all happened dat, after she did her final defence and left skl, a result from her first semester exam was released which she failed.

Dis lady never failed before, she was among d best 10 student in der class.

Aldo She as registered for d course again bt she cldnt stop thinking abt it.

Nw her mates a preparing for service nd she keeps cries almost everyday, she takes sex as frnd nw.

Pls how can I talk to her wat can I do?
Re: Help Her Pls by Sunexy(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2016
Let her take sex from u too na
cheesy
Re: Help Her Pls by shams040(m): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2016
Sunexy:
Let her take sex from u too na
cheesy

Don't u tnk at all
Re: Help Her Pls by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
You can't blame her, I guess sex is her coping mechanism. Don't be too bothered about her sex life, your main concern should be her studies. Try and console her and help her as much as you can with her studies. smiley
Re: Help Her Pls by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Another 'boosit'
Re: Help Her Pls by chris2face(m): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
ItsQuinn:
You can't blame her, I guess sex is her coping mechanism. Don't be too bothered about her sex life, your main concern should be her studies. Try and console her and help her as much as you can with her studies. smiley
Ur back welcome
Re: Help Her Pls by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
chris2face:

Ur back welcome
Thanks kiss
Re: Help Her Pls by firstking01(m): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
You have an ulterior motive.
Re: Help Her Pls by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
I dont get the point, she is crying and at the other end having sex as a frd, she needs pray because both cant give her the desired result

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Pretty Babe... / Lady Got Pregnant At Age 11 & Thrown Out By Dad, See What Happened 20yrs Later / Would You Like To Know Why Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.