Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

4 Ways To Get Your Husband To Do Whatever You Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ways To Get Your Husband To Do Whatever You Want (773 Views)

Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be / Another Husband-to-be Grabs Wife-to-be Butt In Prewedding Photo / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Ways To Get Your Husband To Do Whatever You Want by Oshikoyafrank(m): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2016
If you want your husband to do something for you, try these four suggestions.

#1. Show appreciation with food and intimacy: The next time your husband actually does something you really wanted him to do, show appreciation by making him his favorite food or by initiating int.imacy.

Telling your husband how much you appreciate him while being intimate or as he’s eating his favorite pie will create a link in his brain that says, “Helping my wife makes me happy. I should help her more.” And he will start to do more.

However, be careful about taking this too far. s*x is a sacred tool to bond with your husband and not to control him.

Nothing is more motivating for a man than for his wife to show him appreciation in the ways he loves most. After time, you’ll be surprised how he’ll notice you need something and do it for you without even being asked.

Showing appreciation is the secret.

#2. Ask direct question: Many women get upset because their husbands don’t do what they ask. But dropping subtle hints isn’t actually asking. Men don’t hear them anyway, so stop getting upset by stopping the subtle hints. Men can’t read your minds or decipher the subtle-hint code.

Just be direct.

Instead of saying to him, “I’m so tired. I wish the dishes would just clean themselves tonight,” or “The trash is piling up. I think it’s trash day today,” simply ask, “Will you please do the dishes tonight? I’m exhausted from watching the kids all day. I would really appreciate your help.”
The more direct your request, the more your husband will respond....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/4-ways-to-get-your-husband-to-do.html

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways To Get Your Husband To Do Whatever You Want by sinaj(f): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2016
Wots up with the picture grin
Re: 4 Ways To Get Your Husband To Do Whatever You Want by dotcomnamename: 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
Oshikoyafrank:
If you want your husband to do something for you, try these four suggestions.

#1. Show appreciation with food and intimacy: The next time your husband actually does something you really wanted him to do, show appreciation by making him his favorite food or by initiating int.imacy.

Telling your husband how much you appreciate him while being intimate or as he’s eating his favorite pie will create a link in his brain that says, “Helping my wife makes me happy. I should help her more.” And he will start to do more.

However, be careful about taking this too far. s*x is a sacred tool to bond with your husband and not to control him.

Nothing is more motivating for a man than for his wife to show him appreciation in the ways he loves most. After time, you’ll be surprised how he’ll notice you need something and do it for you without even being asked.

Showing appreciation is the secret.

#2. Ask direct question: Many women get upset because their husbands don’t do what they ask. But dropping subtle hints isn’t actually asking. Men don’t hear them anyway, so stop getting upset by stopping the subtle hints. Men can’t read your minds or decipher the subtle-hint code.

Just be direct.

Instead of saying to him, “I’m so tired. I wish the dishes would just clean themselves tonight,” or “The trash is piling up. I think it’s trash day today,” simply ask, “Will you please do the dishes tonight? I’m exhausted from watching the kids all day. I would really appreciate your help.”
The more direct your request, the more your husband will respond....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/4-ways-to-get-your-husband-to-do.html

Hmmm
Re: 4 Ways To Get Your Husband To Do Whatever You Want by Stargists(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
ok
Re: 4 Ways To Get Your Husband To Do Whatever You Want by Stargists(m): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
hmmm
Re: 4 Ways To Get Your Husband To Do Whatever You Want by oshikoyaodemi(m): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nice
Re: 4 Ways To Get Your Husband To Do Whatever You Want by Topza(m): 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
oshikoyaodemi:
Nice
yea

(1) (Reply)

What!!!!!! See This Fela's Drawing With Food / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Avoid Making A Man And Just Prefer Already Made? / RELATIONSHIP AFFAIRS: 10 Simple Phrases That Keep Your Love Ever Burning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.