Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,233 members, 7,957,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement (46936 Views)

Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others / NJC Disagrees With NBA, Says Won’t Suspend Nor Ask Accused Judges To Step Down / Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by sirgood07: 12:26am On Sep 27, 2016
if a coach start blaming his players anytime the team lost a game then the coach will have problems in the dressing room but if the new coach start blaming the sacked coach for his failure then those who employed him should look for native doctor for rehabilitation on his family first for deceiving and hiding the fact that their son or grandpa is having some problems upstairs. I rest my case
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by Billygee2u: 12:55am On Sep 27, 2016
blueto:
Even Buhari's subordinates and affiliates are now praising Jonathan and debunking Buhari's lame and flimzy propagandas. Even the Zombies knows that GEJ did well for Nigeria, but they are still blinded by their irrational resentments against GEJ even while some of then have confessed and relinquished such folly.

As for Buhari, I think Fani-Kayode was right about his alleged memory lost of Buhari. it is either Buhari is deliberately feigning it or he is veraciously suffering from amnesia.
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by Billygee2u: 12:55am On Sep 27, 2016
steppin:
The dullard thinks he can lie like Liar Mohammed.
You didn't meet anything on ground and expect Nigerians to believe that crap? Even the zombies are finding it hard to believe.
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by johnmars(m): 1:40am On Sep 27, 2016
Buhari is just jealous of GEJ achievement

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by nurusystem(m): 3:20am On Sep 27, 2016
you pangiris shud just 4get About unfinish achievemnt of GEJ.upon excess crude he no save cici,who call a thieve a best ,is only a fufu,curuption is not stealing...why PEJ she has Stole our Billions,,,, god go punish any pass administration dat loot our money,,,
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by nurusystem(m): 3:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Jonathan didnot save Cici ,, he is currupt ,,upon excess crude account,, he stole & shared,,awon olribuku
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by nurusystem(m): 3:37am On Sep 27, 2016
GenWOJUOLA:
Jonathan was d best we ever had.... Bubu is presently confused... I just hope he is able to return us back to Where he picked us from before 2019

A thieve dat can't save & has noting to show is ur best,,u r serious,, sentiment ,fanatic religious jinguism,,
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by Omoseyin01: 6:01am On Sep 27, 2016
Buhari did not meet any thing on ground, but where did he get money to build Abuja-Kaduna rail?
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by blackpanda: 6:49am On Sep 27, 2016
jordinsparkles:
will you shut up there if you have nothing useful to type!!! Just look at the trash you wrote. He brought his own opinion, it was foolish of you to cancel his post.

Who is foolish?? Be careful before I report u
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by blackpanda: 6:50am On Sep 27, 2016
EternalTruths:

Guess his tribe rightly and you won't be surprised why he uttered this trash undecided

Grow up!
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by jordinsparkles(f): 6:57am On Sep 27, 2016
blackpanda:

Who is foolish?? Be careful before I report u
what are you waiting for?
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by ahaika23: 6:58am On Sep 27, 2016
From comments here, it's obvious Nigerians are done with this good for nothing administration. Buhari you're a shameless failure. Shut the f**k up. Old senile he-goat.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by jordinsparkles(f): 7:00am On Sep 27, 2016
nurusystem:

A thieve dat can't save & has noting to show is ur best,,u r serious,, sentiment ,fanatic religious jinguism,,
all these your grammar will not change the fact that buhari is worse. So save it!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by LastProphet: 8:01am On Sep 27, 2016
blueto:
gringrin Mr man, stop feigning ignorance here. Can you compare the economic standard of living under jonathan to the one experienced under Buhari??

Jonathan was able to ensure that the economy grow at over 4% every year GEJ was in power!

He ensured our economy overtook South Africa’s economy as Africa’s largest economy!

He ensured Naira was stable at ₦150-₦215 to $1 between .

He ensured EVERY state had at least one federal university!

He ensured virtually EVERY election INEC held under his administration was conclusive!

He ensured that civil servants were consistently paid as and when due

How can you say a man who kept inflation at single digit THROUGHOUT caused the recession that is as a result of Buhari's incompetence?

Stop attempting to gainsay the undeniable facts here, the certificateless cattle rearer is no where near Jonathan in administration.

clown
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by ancientbanana: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2016
Buhari is a bloody liar
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by DesignAssasin(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2016
GoodofNaija:

The person who paid you to be defending looters is not only your enemy, he's also the enemy of your children and your children's children.

if at all he was paid to do so....but can you point out 1 particular president who never embezzled money(s)
during GEJ tenure..do you want to tell me you didn't enjoy it, ask your inner mind despite that he looted money and blah blah blah, yet Businesses were booming, investors were not afraid to put their money, their fortune in Nigeria economy. The new government came in to power and scattered the whole thing under the pretense of fighting corruption.

Ask him, can he fight corruption?, this is another way to punish people incase you don't know....ask people what happen during 1983-1985.

During the Yar'adu regime..were militant not there? but the then president came down to their level and negotiated with them and sort them out. that is what we call wisdom..irrespective of who you are?

The new government are bunch of MORONS travellling here and there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by Godogwu: 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
blackpanda:

Just shut up please

sure. you obviously have nothing else to say.
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by nurusystem(m): 4:23am On Sep 28, 2016
jordinsparkles:
all these your grammar will not change the fact that buhari is worse. So save it!

Wen the truth com false hood shall perish, stop callin GEJ again
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by GoodofNaija: 8:29am On Sep 28, 2016
DesignAssasin:

if at all he was paid to do so....but can you point out 1 particular president who never embezzled money(s)
during GEJ tenure..do you want to tell me you didn't enjoy it, ask your inner mind despite that he looted money and blah blah blah, yet Businesses were booming, investors were not afraid to put their money, their fortune in Nigeria economy. The new government came in to power and scattered the whole thing under the pretense of fighting corruption.

Ask him, can he fight corruption?, this is another way to punish people incase you don't know....ask people what happen during 1983-1985.

During the Yar'adu regime..were militant not there? but the then president came down to their level and negotiated with them and sort them out. that is what we call wisdom..irrespective of who you are?

The new government are bunch of MORONS travellling here and there.

Sorry, I did not enjoy that looting tenure. I did not and will not take stolen money/loots.

Common sense tells me the reason we have bad roads, poor electricity, substandard hospitals and generally poor infrastructures is nothing because of looting and diversion of public funds for private gain.

Common sense tells me this is not the way america became America, britain became Great Britain, china became China etc.

Common sense tells me there's no society that truly grows under a condition of uncontrolled stealing and looting. Even if things appear normal under that condition, that condition is temporary and its consequences will still come whether we like it or not.

Thats exactly what we are facing now. I know in your mind, you will want to attribute it solely to this current leadership.

A question for you: If thieves persistently rob a rich man's house, what do you think will happen to the rich man eventually?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Apologies For Posting Fake News, But This Happened / Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass / Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.